Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

COVID-19: Samwo-olu, Make Haste. Act Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Samwo-olu, Make Haste. Act Now! (428 Views)

I Am Still Jagaban Tinubu Said When He Visited Samwo-olu Today / Buhari Upstaged Samwo-olu / See What APC Mentioned About Samwo-olu, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Samwo-olu, Make Haste. Act Now! by DZTech: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
@followlasg
I drove thru 2 markets and a housing estate on Friday and Saturday.
everything was "business as usual".
traders, shoppers, children.
in all, I saw 4 face masks and 3 handkerchiefs used to cover noses.
it's clear that d Lagos state lg councils have failed in their duties to their citizens.
every lg council that's failed to carry out a comprehensive and sustained public awareness program must be suspended IMMEDIATELY.
As public SERVANT'S in these dire times, they've proven useless to those who gave them d job of FIRST protecting lives and property.
samwo-olu,
u r d chief public SERVANT of Lagos state.
u must stop playing to d gallery THIS INSTANT, giving the FALSE impression dt u have all well in hand; stop ur grandstanding and and do these 3 things:
1. marshal every relevant, able-bodied professional u can find.
2. shut down Lagos state, with a 24 hour curfew.
3. provide for d poorest and most vulnerable households in this, their hour of need.
else, once this terrible storm has blown over- as it eventually will- u most certainty will find ur own head on d chopping block.
he who has ears...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Samwo-olu, Make Haste. Act Now! by DZTech: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
seun, lalasticlala, mynd4
kindly warn d LASG, b4 it's too l8
God help us all

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Samwo-olu, Make Haste. Act Now! by juvewalex(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Other states that are yet to register a covid-19 case already taking measures for total lock down but Sanwo Olu is still listening to stakeholders to impose curfew in Lagos .

Strict measures ought to be taken to avoid current situations in Italy, Spain , France and etc...
Re: COVID-19: Samwo-olu, Make Haste. Act Now! by Pierced(f): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
Pls.....which part of Lagos? Which market.

It's only mile 12 market and onyigbo market that I know of that are open. And it's only the shops selling food stuffs that are open.
Re: COVID-19: Samwo-olu, Make Haste. Act Now! by DZTech: 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
juvewalex:
Other states that are yet to register a covid-19 case already taking measures for total lock down but Sanwo Olu is still listening to stakeholders to impose curfew in Lagos .

Strict measures ought to be taken to avoid current situations in Italy, Spain , France and etc...
d tin is baffling o.
UK on lockdown.
NYC on lockdown.
Germany, Italy, Spain, all on lockdown.
yet samwo-olu wants to prove dt Lagos is better dn all of dem?
lalasticlala-
wots going on?!
Re: COVID-19: Samwo-olu, Make Haste. Act Now! by DZTech: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Pierced:
Pls.....which part of Lagos? Which market.

It's only mile 12 market and onyigbo market that I know of that are open. And it's only the shops selling food stuffs that are open.
from reports, it seems most town markets r fully open.
even LASG came out to say shops can open.
imagine d madness!
Re: COVID-19: Samwo-olu, Make Haste. Act Now! by GamalNasser: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
juvewalex:

How exactly will a shortsighted dusk to Dawn curfew help
Re: COVID-19: Samwo-olu, Make Haste. Act Now! by Pierced(f): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
DZTech:
from reports, it seems most town markets r fully open.
even LASG came out to say shops can open.
imagine d madness!

Yeah....

Only shops that sell food stuffs.

Cos in my area..... boutiques band electronics shops are not opening.
Re: COVID-19: Samwo-olu, Make Haste. Act Now! by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

How exactly will shortsighted dusk to Dawn curfew help
That's the question for Sanwo-Olu, Makinde etc.....How will a dusk to dawn curfew reduce social interaction on the scale that can stop coronavirus? Makinde and Sanwo-olu should have just left the dusk to dawn curfew out if they're serious, we need strict laws.
Re: COVID-19: Samwo-olu, Make Haste. Act Now! by DZTech: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Pierced:

Yeah....

Only shops that sell food stuffs.

Cos in my area..... boutiques band electronics shops are not opening.
ayaf tried o.
is do me.
as una like.
as r me & my house, we will use sense.
God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Serap Advises Fg To Transfer N5,000 Electronically / BREAKING: Court Sentences Funke Akindele, Husband To 14-day Community Service (V / President Buhari Is Not Joking With The Social Distancing Directive Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.