Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) (4428 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by Dashingprince(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
The world is really coming to it's end..
A demon was seen on top of the Vatican city in Rome, Italy..
For me I already have a preknowledge of the history of that city and so I am not surprise..Whether you understand it or not that city is the throne of the devil( only certain few would understand).. I don't really have d time to show u much from the Bible and major events in history.. But my prayer is that God should protect his own.
There is a major reason why some places in the world are hit hard by the virus than others.
This virus corona is more spiritual than physical..and therefore can only be addressed spiritually first before any help can be found in the physical. God Help us..

Below is the video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59jWsKhiqAI
Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by Wyzkyd(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Doctored

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by GboyegaD(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
I don't believe this.

1 Like

Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by Dashingprince(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
GboyegaD:
I don't believe this.

My brother u are seeing it in the video..believe it o
Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by GboyegaD(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Dashingprince:

It seems automated to me and I do not think demons re visible to the eyes.

2 Likes

Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by Dashingprince(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
GboyegaD:

l

Well there are divers view about that..but I would ask..how did the fallen Angels of old recorded in Gensis 6 came down to have affairs with the daughters of men and even brought forth children..?

2 Likes

Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by MusicSots: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hmmm
Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by Officialgarri: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
This looks real than doctored. The zooming of the camera is also a good proof.

I ran a google check and I think the video was doctored.
Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by lomprico(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Dashingprince:

are you this daft? angry

7 Likes

Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by Nairalandmonika: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
CGI

1 Like

Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by terrezo2002(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
it is fake.

2 Likes

Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by Gideon97(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Pls tell me you're trolling and just trying to bait people? Pls tell me you're not that stupid. The cgi is quite obvious.

1 Like

Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
This isn't a doctored video!
Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by oyatz(m): 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
African demons are sometimes visible.

GboyegaD:

Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by Soulsymbol99: 12:28am On Mar 30, 2020
CGI for the gullible ones lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by APOPTOSIS: 4:09am On Mar 30, 2020
The PERSON who structured that should have consulted me first.
I would have done a better JOB than what you got from that graphic artist....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by otipoju(m): 5:44am On Mar 30, 2020
Those who are saying CGI should do one and let us see. Let the wings be the colour of APC flag

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by MrCuteking(m): 6:15am On Mar 30, 2020
It looks real o
Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by scoundrel(f): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
How do we know it’s a demon? I don’t remember the Bible describing one. What will it gain hiding from the masses? Why wouldn’t it come down to physically oppress weak-bodied humans? Demon dey fear death from gunshots?
Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by jekagadura: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Judging by the shadow casted by the creature and the shadow casted by the stationary cars and walking humans in the video...this looks way realer than a CGI...
Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by MuttleyLaff: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dashingprince:
The world is really coming to it's end..
A demon was seen on top of the Vatican city in Rome, Italy..
For me I already have a preknowledge of the history of that city and so I am not surprise..Whether you understand it or not that city is the throne of the devil( only certain few would understand).. I don't really have d time to show u much from the Bible and major events in history.. But my prayer is that God should protect his own.
There is a major reason why some places in the world are hit hard by the virus than others.
This virus corona is more spiritual than physical..and therefore can only be addressed spiritually first before any help can be found in the physical. God Help us..

Below is the video..
h t tps://youtu.be/59jWsKhiqAI

jekagadura:
Judging by the shadow casted by the creature and the shadow casted by the stationary cars and walking humans in the video...this looks way realer than a CGI...
The video shows “JJDP Producciones” in the top right corner and a JJPD logo at bottom left. We searched YouTube for the name and found the verified JJPD Producciones channel. It’s run by the Perez brothers from Nicaragua, Jose Joaquin and Jimmy Jose.

The channel’s “about” section, machine translated from Spanish, says its videos are created by using special effects.

We are two Nicaraguan YouTubers brothers, creators of:
videos with special effects, videos of paranormal encounters, fiction short films, horror tales and more.

The brothers also have a Facebook page. They uploaded the “Vatican demon” video on 3 June 2019.

Translated text below its description reads:
These are paranormal videos created by us to entertain.
All images shown are fiction. CGI video (computer generated image).
Creature creation and video editing: Jose Joaquin Perez.
Animation and assembly: Jimmy Jose Perez.

And the fictional video is set in Granada, “one of the major tourist attractions in Nicaragua”, not the Vatican. In the video you can see a few of Granada’s landmarks, including the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption and a gazebo and fountain in the city’s central park.

The video was created 10 months before the Facebook post, shows Grenada in Nicaragua, and is computer generated.
– Vincent Ng’ethe

https://africacheck.org/fbcheck/demon-angel-at-the-vatican-no-computer-generated-video-from-nicaragua/
cc: Wyzkyd, GboyegaD, Dashingprince, MusicSots, Officialgarri, lomprico, Nairalandmonika, Soulsymbol99, otipoju, MrCuteking, APOPTOSIS, scoundrel
Re: A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) by jekagadura: 6:15am On Sep 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

The video shows “JJDP Producciones” in the top right corner and a JJPD logo at bottom left. We searched YouTube for the name and found the verified JJPD Producciones channel. It’s run by the Perez brothers from Nicaragua, Jose Joaquin and Jimmy Jose.

The channel’s “about” section, machine translated from Spanish, says its videos are created by using special effects.

We are two Nicaraguan YouTubers brothers, creators of:
videos with special effects, videos of paranormal encounters, fiction short films, horror tales and more.

The brothers also have a Facebook page. They uploaded the “Vatican demon” video on 3 June 2019.

Translated text below its description reads:
These are paranormal videos created by us to entertain.
All images shown are fiction. CGI video (computer generated image).
Creature creation and video editing: Jose Joaquin Perez.
Animation and assembly: Jimmy Jose Perez.

And the fictional video is set in Granada, “one of the major tourist attractions in Nicaragua”, not the Vatican. In the video you can see a few of Granada’s landmarks, including the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption and a gazebo and fountain in the city’s central park.

The video was created 10 months before the Facebook post, shows Grenada in Nicaragua, and is computer generated.
– Vincent Ng’ethe

https://africacheck.org/fbcheck/demon-angel-at-the-vatican-no-computer-generated-video-from-nicaragua/
cc: Wyzkyd, GboyegaD, Dashingprince, MusicSots, Officialgarri, lomprico, Nairalandmonika, Soulsymbol99, otipoju, MrCuteking, APOPTOSIS, scoundrel

Nice investigation...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Okonkwo Charges $2,000 For 'Special' Prayers At TREM Conference / Jacob And Genetics / Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.