Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Dear Nairalander, Let's Be Mindful Of Our Reaction To Occurrences - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Nairalander, Let's Be Mindful Of Our Reaction To Occurrences (473 Views)

Nairalanders, Be Mindful Of Scammers In This Festive Season / Be Mindful Of What Goes Inside Your Body. It Might Kill Or Make You / Davido's Reaction To Eedris Abdulkareem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalander, Let's Be Mindful Of Our Reaction To Occurrences by operAhdam: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tears roll down my eyes as I write this.. I sit and watch Nigerians mock at christians concerning Corona Virus.. Some mock at pastors saying.. ' Come and cure Corona' You are so Miserable.
Listen to me, you don't know the debt of Corona, otherwise you would be thanking God for being alive.. You think washing your hands, greeting people with buttocks, wearing gloves and mask like Morgue Attendants can save u without God?? You are so miserable China worship in different occults, eg the red dragon.. They brought Corona, they die like sand, yet they don't curse their religion.. Italy is another dead zone, rugged with Satanic worship, they die like sand, infact dust, no they don't curse their religion.. India is almost scanty, the few left are kneeling down calling Krishna.. The Church of Satan was established at the Black House in San Francisco, California, on Walpurgisnacht, April 30, 1966, by Anton Szandor LaVe. In 2001, Peter H. Gilmore was appointed to the position of High Priest, and the church's headquarters were moved to Hell's Kitchen, in New York.. Corona started right here in america, The church of Satan didn't stop it. These are Atheist's domain. Dying like rats with poison.. . But you sit here in Nigeria in good health You abuse the pastors.. All the pastors are saying is words of faith, words of encouragement.. Bible says whose report do u believe.. The report of the lord is what the pastors are saying.. But no, you believe the report of Atiku.. I only see you on mask I've not seen one victim.. Stop fighting the church. You are nothing before him. Leave a man for God to judge, stop the ridicule. Even Jesus was killed... So pray to God against Corona. Stop humiliating pastors.. Nigeria is blessed with perfect christian religion. You that insult Christianity, do you know how much America, Italy, India China would love to be like Nigeria now.. Truth is, if you don't fear God when u are alive, u will fear him in the grave.
Re: Dear Nairalander, Let's Be Mindful Of Our Reaction To Occurrences by MZrapper(f): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Religious apologists.
Re: Dear Nairalander, Let's Be Mindful Of Our Reaction To Occurrences by operAhdam: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:
Religious apologists.
Atheist
Re: Dear Nairalander, Let's Be Mindful Of Our Reaction To Occurrences by MZrapper(f): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
operAhdam:

Atheist
To hell with atheists.
I am not that foolish to deny there is a supreme being that controls the universe and its complexity.
Re: Dear Nairalander, Let's Be Mindful Of Our Reaction To Occurrences by Nairalandmonika: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

To hell with atheists.
I am not that foolish to deny there is a supreme being that controls the universe and its complexity.
You can't be that confused, it's either you are religious or not, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Dear Nairalander, Let's Be Mindful Of Our Reaction To Occurrences by scoundrel(f): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
Paragraphs, do you know what they are?
Re: Dear Nairalander, Let's Be Mindful Of Our Reaction To Occurrences by operAhdam: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
scoundrel:
Paragraphs, do you know what they are?
U wan mark am

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Is Getting Married / Creating Facebook Accounts / Meet Prince Engr Mike Nwankwo(jp) On The Cover Of Royal Diamond Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.