Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

E-beggar Embarrassed Begging Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala For Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / E-beggar Embarrassed Begging Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala For Money (507 Views)

Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) / Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-beggar Embarrassed Begging Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala For Money by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 17, 2020
Nigerians youths need to stop e-begging

Will you be proud of your e-begging posts in 5, 10, 15 years.

Or perhaps your children will someday read your e-begging posts on twitter and facebook.

Re: E-beggar Embarrassed Begging Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala For Money by Bola146(f): 3:47am On Apr 17, 2020
Meaning of all these please
Re: E-beggar Embarrassed Begging Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala For Money by Comedian2019: 4:30am On Apr 17, 2020
He wasn't begging, rather making a case for the poor.
Ironically, the poor are the ones condemning him. That's why I say the problem of Naija are the poor. No apologies.

4 Likes

Re: E-beggar Embarrassed Begging Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala For Money by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Asking her to give publicly suggests he has a personal interest in her giving- he wants to benefit.

It's not only sharing Account number online that's described as begging.

Comedian2019:
Ironically, the poor are the ones condemning him. That's why I say the problem of Naija are the poor. No apologies.
Re: E-beggar Embarrassed Begging Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala For Money by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 17, 2020
Last time I checked, NOI is not among the billionaires from Nigeria.

If he didn't want to have a stake in her giving, he wouldn't be asking her to give publicly.

Comedian2019:
Re: E-beggar Embarrassed Begging Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala For Money by jared007: 5:41am On Apr 17, 2020
akudn:

If he didn't want to have a stake in her giving, he wouldn't be asking her to give publicly.

Not really. He wanted her to do it publicly as a form of evidence so that people would know she truly gave and not audio giving.
Re: E-beggar Embarrassed Begging Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala For Money by shilenji(m): 5:47am On Apr 17, 2020
see as dem take attack am, high service Nigerians
Re: E-beggar Embarrassed Begging Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala For Money by yenereal(m): 6:00am On Apr 17, 2020
But people wey dey beg dey try. I can't even imagine myself asking someone for money on SM with my full profile and picture on it. Just the other day a Nairalander was giving free 10k to people, I was like, since it's give away from a generous person, let me type my account details, I did. Few minutes later, my conscience won't let me rest, I modified the post and cleared my details.
Anyway, if you are in a situation to help others please do so. I've also been assisting people when I have. But some should not make it a habit because we all face the same problems differently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-beggar Embarrassed Begging Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala For Money by Comedian2019: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2020
akudn:

I believe Emeka's expression doesn't suggest personal interest. Otherwise, he would have sounded more humble.
He was actually challenging (not begging) NOI to do what he feels a public figure should do in this state of emergency.
Though it's wrong on his part to challenge her as if she owes anybody.
Re: E-beggar Embarrassed Begging Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala For Money by uhuns: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is a clear case of internet manipulation,
the op made a harsh proposal to Dr madam, under diplomacy, madam attacked the op personality.

Now guys here are making madams reply their subject of discuss. Thus strengthen the views/replies of madam.

But initial subject .....of madam not publicly supporting in donations at needed times which to me is the core of the message is left untouched.

here we are justifying our postulations on op suggestions, intent, and public offices code of conduct , privacy in charity etc.

Main while unsolicited suggestions are freely given on economic/financial matters publicly, even when these can be well documented to appropriate office .....but the public is dragged into it.
Re: E-beggar Embarrassed Begging Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala For Money by uhuns: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Comedian2019:

I believe Emeka's expression doesn't suggest personal interest. Otherwise, he would have sounded more humble.
He was actually challenging (not begging) NOI to do what he feels a public figure should do in this state of emergency.
Though it's wrong on his part to challenge her as if she owes anybody.

Gbamsolutely stated.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month / Throw Back Photo Of Queen Elizabeth In Nigeria. Something I Noticed In D Picture / Aliyu Ilias Demands 3 Months For Sim Registration Update NCC,NCC and Telcos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.