Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Remedies For Skin Rashes And Pimples By Longrich Bioscience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Remedies For Skin Rashes And Pimples By Longrich Bioscience (793 Views)

Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! / 7 Wrong Things Nigerians Say About Acnes And Pimples / How To Save Yourself From Embarrassing Body Odour,rashes, And Wound Infections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remedies For Skin Rashes And Pimples By Longrich Bioscience by Trace8624(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Longrich Charcoal Bamboo Soap - for smooth spotless skin
Excellent in fighting acne and pimples.
It relaxes the nerves.
The coconut oil content preserves moisture and moistens the skin. ...
It effectively cleanses and unclogs pores, eliminating impurities and dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin leaving radiant, tender and smooth.

The bamboo charcoal in the soap makes it more absorbent than normal soaps and as a result it can clean deep inside the skin pores, cleaning better than normal.

For a clear smooth skin uses Bamboo soap & apply SOD lotion mixed with Snake oil. Get yourself this combo & say goodbye to skin problem.
Let's chat.....
������
Https:///+2348107597791

Re: Remedies For Skin Rashes And Pimples By Longrich Bioscience by Favez(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
With these product, your skin will glow again. Try it and thank me later. When you use it you will be paid too.

1 Like

Re: Remedies For Skin Rashes And Pimples By Longrich Bioscience by Asikaodama(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Wow..amazing
How can i get the soap nd the cream my dear?

(1) (Reply)

Advoid External Hemorrhoids (pile) Pain And Discomfort / How Can I Make A Complaint Against A Doctor to The Medical Board? / Tobbacco Companies And Thier Generosity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.