Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (60367 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by kabanayol9(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mine was way bak primary skul, i used to stay with my grandmum, there is dis friend of mine den by d name Efuwape Temitope, i use to go to their house, play nd hav fun, [small pikin stuff sha], he visited me too but my grandmum nd i lived in face me and face u apartment, the next time i went to their aose they were all making jest of me dat dey wil never make it, they wil die poor, even at school too, he told everybody but thank GOD He dissapointed them, thank u all sufficient GOD.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by electrokcoi(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Seat at home for 14 days

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by degamemaster(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
skyhighweb:
they said word that was said to u, not wat was done to know, na so them dey take fail exam

Hahahhahahahahahahhahaha hahhaahaahahhahahahahahh
Hahhahahahahahahhahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by MrFly(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
mine is exactly 20 years, she told me 'did ur mother ask u to take transport fare from me? Am not buoyant'. I foolishy took her #50 offer for a journey of #80. I still cant 4give her and move on.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by walexsho(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
I've worked in a one man business setting of which I only chose to work with him to gain experience onto the next level.
I didn't have in plan to stay with him more than a year but was surprised he gave me ID card of 4years validity. I was working on a salary of 20k while tfare was 16k monthly. I got to Work Latest 8am while he got to work 10am. Day passes and he wasn't showing me the rudiments of the job, I only worked for him as errand boy... Like buying food, packing his slippers (Akobata in Yoruba), typing documents, sending document through email, package delivery to customers etc. I Was doing 10 man's job... did Dirty work a graduate shouldn't be found doing. I told my mum I was going to quit, my mum told our neighbour what I was going through, my neighbour told his friend (my boss) that I was reporting the happening to my people.
My Boss Said to me an unforgettable statement: that he can not help anyone that doesn't serve him, that I want to get knowledge without suffering, that I'm a thief.
I told him I won't be coming by December ending. By Friday 14th December 2017 I told him I won't be around that I needed to attend to an issue, which was to collect Ogun state Civil Service form and I was unable to get back to work the same day. By Monday 17th December 2017,I got to office, he requested for my ID card and office key I gave them to him, he then told me to leave without paying a dime... I humbly and honorably carried my bag and left his small rented space.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by od501: 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Wyzkyd:
Mine is my neighbor who called me a slow poison cos I hardly talk to anyone. Thing pained me sha. Buh my own is,i just ignore people i think their intelligence is that of a five year old kid. No one has ever insulted me bfr or Said smth that made me felt so bad.

My bro, I understand you 101%
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by seanfer(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jokerman:
Words don't affect me... Infact in my line of businesses, you go hear tire grin

Especially when you block people from cheating, fraud and stealing grin

Auditor General.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Evercurious(f): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
mubbyone:
nice reply man

Really?
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Barrystar5585(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Honeydenz:

Lol, I won't answer you Mr punctuation error judge. I hope you know there's what we call 'typing error'? Additionally, am a science student and not an English graduate. However, 100 of your miserable species combined can't stand me in spoken English. Idiot!
yab the guy and leave the 100 of his species...no be them mis-yarn. �

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by ayemip(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
I guy once told me"Everytime u go dey do like say na you know pass everybody then why u never get a paid job" today the same guy was sacked for being absent in his work place n have been employed I even gave him #200 to buy rice dis evening. This is just about a year plus

12 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Evercurious:

It does plsss

A lot of people are good at what they do but they are not the best in English speaking

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by jclassiq(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Honeydenz:
Today makes it exactly 5 years one of my aunts said a very painful word to me which I can never forget.

She said and I quote "the rate at which you are going this girl, 5 years from now you would have become a mother of 4 kids, all borne out of wedlock"

Today I have been able to prove her wrong, doing my masters program now whereas two of her daughters are university dropouts, as a result of unwanted pregnancy.

Hmmmm... How time flies, share yours.

You ought to be rather grateful to her for putting you in check. Otherwise na wetin for happen be dat. She couldn't have said it to spite you. You must have been very wayward too.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Truthfulvoice: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child rape of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Rapists Killers Robbers Terrorists and Devils wear masks

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by MrFly(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
Exmilitant:
OP, your post is full of grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors and you mentioned doing a masters program? Jesus!!
Her Masterz is not in Linguistics

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by dyze(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
lilmax:
Looking at your pictures now, she's very correct

The only thing you did was not having children

She's right about the hoe part

Look deep
grin I want to say I support you but the good side of me will not allow me.

You are right sha

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by walexsho(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
beautified:
The most painful statement ever said to me was from my mum. She said she wished she never gave birth to me and that I was menstruated out. She also said if I never amount to anything good in life, she's not bothered so far my other siblings come out doing well. She said these when I was 16 years old. I'm 27 now and it still rings in my head. I'm out of Nigeria now and doing far better than she ever thought.
We are not in talking terms anymore mainly because she's used to saying bad words and the worst thing I need around me is negative energy.
She might have said that out of annoyance due to your behaviour. Parents scold their children. The only mistake she made was her choice of word. Do not repay her with bad treatment cos you'll also give birth to children and may eventually become a generational Karma.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by MrFly(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Honeydenz:

Lol, I won't answer you Mr punctuation error judge. I hope you know there's what we call 'typing error'? Additionally, am a science student and not an English graduate. However, 100 of your miserable species combined can't stand me in spoken English. Idiot!
tried defending u but u just goofed with the word 'idiot'

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by bluefilm: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Honeydenz:
Today makes it exactly 5 years one of my aunts said a very painful word to me which I can never forget.

She said and I quote "the rate at which you are going this girl, 5 years from now you would have become a mother of 4 kids, all borne out of wedlock"

Today I have been able to prove her wrong, doing my masters program now whereas two of her daughters are university dropouts, as a result of unwanted pregnancy.

Wait a minute... I don't understand.

What exactly does she mean by that statement?

Are you suggesting that you did junior olosho thing quite alright but when compared to her daugters, her daughters did super olosho? undecided

Na wa o!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by toprealman: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Honeydenz:

You didn't prove anybody right or wrong. Those words recalibrated/ reformatted your system and the outcome is who you are today.
You owe her a lot for activating your real you via those words!
"I can never forget...."what about the good things she said to you? I guess you have forgotten them.
Love conquers all.....let it go. Buy her a Coronavirus holiday hamper and free yourself form bitterness.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jide11CAC:

If I were you I will look for a way to remind him of this. I may just say it jokingly to one of my brother in his presence.

That's childish bro
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Staphylococcus: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Will never forget the day someone told me to quit Cigarette.

Hurt my soul

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by landmark86: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Honeydenz:

Omo see finishing.
Nice one dear.
We still av many of dem on nairaland, jobless fellow.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by beautified(f): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
walexsho:

She might have said that out of annoyance due to your behaviour. Parents scold their children. The only mistake she made was her choice of word. Do not repay her with bad treatment cos you'll also give birth to children and may eventually become a generational Karma.

Such words are difficult to forget. Growing up with a horrible self esteem because of some of those words cost me a lot and unfortunately, she's not willing to change. I send money back home to her but we can never have a relationship other than that. I know how badly words can hurt, I'll never treat my own children the same way.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Lawsimon(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=Wyzkyd post=87895374]Mine is my neighbor who called me a slow poison cos I hardly talk to anyone. Thing pained me sha. Buh my own is,i just ignore people i think their intelligence is that of a five year old kid. No one has ever insulted me bfr or Said smth that made me felt so bad.[b/quote]

Same with me.
I have been called names just because I hardly talk to people
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by BarrElChapo(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You didn't tell us the amount of abortions you did

Lmaooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by fuwaski(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Exmilitant:
OP, your post is full of grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors and you mentioned doing a masters program? Jesus!!
[img][/img]

I notice am too angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Endurance345: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
UNA WELDONE OOOOO

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Cameroonglass(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
she is your mum, just try and be a good daughter to her
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by davillian(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Dish the food and bring it
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by Poorboy: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Honeydenz:

My sister education is good but don't be boastful you have not started real life yet.

When you get a permanent and pensionable job that's when you can boast.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by HappyPagan: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Your siblings are dead, you can throw away your life if you wish to. - Pops.
Re: What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? by officialfestus(m): 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
My teacher once told me my educational career will end in college of education,but today all what he said was a liability

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.