Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos - Fashion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos (108638 Views)

Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? / Turkey Shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 2k Shirts,jeans And Chinos / Quality Europe Designers Jeans And Chinos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by Khaysee: 8:47am On May 12, 2022
Explore our men collections

Watches
Cotton Turkey Shirts 4k
Premium Turkey shirts __
Plain Jeans 6k
Premium luxury jeans 9k
Pant trousers 3500
Suite trousers 4500
Polo stripe 3500
Plain polo
Belt 5k
Jersey Europe 5k
Underwear 3k
Bracelet
Plain tees 2k
Short 4k
Smart watches
Slides 9k
Box slides __
Shoes
Joggers
Sneakers
Bracelet
Tie 1500
DM FOR LUXURY ITEMS PRICE

E.T.C

You can mix and match our various collections of men clothing.

We deliver same day within and outside lagos.

Payment on delivery within lagos only!!!

Let's tell you why you should shop with us :

* Affordability✅
* Luxury Packaging✅
* Payment on delivery within Lagos only.✅

Click on the link in our bio to chat with us directly.

You can also shop directly on our website using the link in our bio☝️

OBAMSCLOTHING
Best quality Best Value��

Mainland Shop address: shop 3/4afolabi bus stop opposite kingstine joe resturant isheri igando express lagos

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by Khaysee: 10:59pm On May 12, 2022
Cotton shirts 4k

Payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by Khaysee: 9:06am On May 13, 2022
Short jeans 7k
short 4k

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by Khaysee: 4:49am On May 14, 2022
Slides 18k only

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by Khaysee: 4:53am On May 14, 2022
Premium quality tees
Crocks 7k

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by Khaysee: 7:03am On May 15, 2022
Top notch vintage shirts
Gucci
D&G

Follow on new IG acct for daily update
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1gofq8mdneewx&utm_content=oha6wp9

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by Khaysee: 2:20pm On May 15, 2022
Lagos and nationwide delivery of men clothing at lowest pocket friendly price payment on delivery within lagos

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by Khaysee: 2:25pm On May 15, 2022
Short 4k only
Denim black jeans

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2022
Condom boxers 4500
Cotton boxers 3k

Buy all types of men clothing and pay on delivery

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2022
To buy Premium wears In Nigeria Dm obamsclothings

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2022
Slides 25k

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 8:09am On May 19, 2022
Turkey shirt 9k
Premium tees

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 6:43am On May 20, 2022
Premium tees payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Tees 9k
Joggers 15k

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 6:45am On May 20, 2022
7k joggers payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 4:24am On May 21, 2022
Premium versity jacket
Gucci jeans

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2022
Luxury bag 14/15k only

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2022
Up and down 14k

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by Mub4luv(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2022
Nairalanders! This guy is a fraudster. He sold a small sized Pam slippers to me and has failed to change it despite assuring me that it’s a big 45. The shoe was just a fit for someone that wears 42. He had refused to take my calls nor respond to WhatsApp messages to resolve this. I guarantee that he would disappoint you.

OgThanos:

hello, i work as jiji sales representative.
would you mind me being your sales rep on the jiji app.
you get times 50 patronage on your products,
Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 3:06pm On May 23, 2022
Mub4luv

Are you ok who sold palm to you? And refuse to change? You dropping msg on a wrong acct.
Am 100 percent available for change of item its payment on delivery within lagos.
And item bought outside lagos live pics of request is send before dispatch
Checking your profile no phone number?
Am always available for call or msg.
Kindly share my business transaction details with you.

You did business with another seller you coming my own page for complaints

That's my business line below
My mainland office shop 3 opposite kingstine joe Afolabi bus igando lasu road lagos

Island jones plaza idumagbo
[/quote]

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 3:18pm On May 23, 2022
Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2022
Obamsclothing run payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily.
We available for pick up of your desired item in store.

1 Like

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by Mub4luv(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2022
Are you fine? Did I quote you?

Are you OgThanos?

clothingonline:
Mub4luv

Are you ok who sold palm to you? And refuse to change? You dropping msg on a wrong acct.
Am 100 percent available for change of item its payment on delivery within lagos.
And item bought outside lagos live pics of request is send before dispatch
Checking your profile no phone number?
Am always available for call or msg.
Kindly share my business transaction details with you.

You did business with another seller you coming my own page for complaints

That's my business line below
My mainland office shop 3 opposite kingstine joe Afolabi bus igando lasu road lagos

Island jones plaza idumagbo
Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 5:31am On May 24, 2022
Mub4luv:
Are you fine? Did I quote you?

Are you OgThanos?

This is my own business page.
If you do business with ogThanos.pls sir go to his page and write your complain there why my own page?
Everyone one knows i do payment on delivery with my own customers and always available for exchange or pick up in my stores.
Pls sir go and change the write up

1 Like

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 5:36am On May 24, 2022
Short 4k
LV polo 6k

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 5:45am On May 24, 2022
Joggers 10k
Bag 14k

Payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily at wholesale low price

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 5:48am On May 24, 2022
Condom vintage
Condom boxers 4500
Gucci jeans short 7500

Men clothing in Nigeria at lowest price Dm obamsclothings

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 5:55am On May 24, 2022
Premium Tees
Fully box sneakers 30k

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 5:58am On May 24, 2022
Cotton shirts 4k only
Condom boxers 4500
Cotton 3k 3 pieces in a box

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 6:03am On May 24, 2022
Gucci beach wear 7500
Luxury italian checkers pant
Joggers

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by clothingonline(m): 6:06am On May 24, 2022
Explore our men collections

Watches
Cotton Turkey Shirts 4k
Premium Turkey shirts __
Plain Jeans 6k
Premium luxury jeans 9k
Pant trousers 3500
Suite trousers 4500
Polo stripe 3500
Plain polo
Belt 5k
Jersey Europe 5k
Underwear 3k
Bracelet
Plain tees 2k
Short 4k
Smart watches
Slides 9k
Box slides __
Shoes
Joggers
Sneakers
Bracelet
Tie 1500
DM FOR LUXURY ITEMS PRICE

E.T.C

You can mix and match our various collections of men clothing.

We deliver same day within and outside lagos.

Payment on delivery within lagos only!!!

Let's tell you why you should shop with us :

* Affordability✅
* Luxury Packaging✅
* Payment on delivery within Lagos only.✅

Click on the link in our bio to chat with us directly.

You can also shop directly on our website using the link in our bio☝️

OBAMSCLOTHING
Best quality Best Value��

Mainland Shop address: shop 3/4afolabi bus stop opposite kingstine joe resturant isheri igando express lagos

I'm on Instagram as @obamsclothings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (56) (Reply)

Recommend Products For Fast Hair Growth / Peruvian Hair V. Brazilian Hair: Which Is Better? / Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.