Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,620,856 members, 6,107,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 03:05 PM

Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos (16178 Views)

Quality Europe Designers Jeans And Chinos / Bonanza Place Order For Top Uk Designers For Pant Trousers. / A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by Clothingonline9(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07
Affordable men clothing Lagos payment on delivery and Nationwide dispatch

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07
Clothingonline9:

How much did you send to me? Was your item not delivered?
I don’t have time for critics even Lord Jesus and all notable men in the world at a point in their life was blackmailed.But I just want to respond for calling me out and I won’t respond to your further chat.
1st I do payment on delivery within Lagos because I even own a logistics company of mine so someone who do payment on delivery will fraud you?
2nd in a week I do not less than 12 inter state waybill and non or no time is goods not delivered to state as ordered
3rd I have records most of my clients from nairaland patronize me frequently.

I sell daily on nairaland minimum of 10 customers among other platforms like Jiji,konga Facebook and Instagram.

If you calling me out your aim is to pull me down Nobody can pull down a man who genuinely and sincerely do business with integrity,not everyone has low IQ intelligent people know how to know a fraud.

This screenshot below is from 2 of customers who I met on nairaland and still patronize me today.A woman who always buy from me for men in her house.second a guy he has bought from me more than 5 times within 4 month.

God will judge us all

GAZZUZZ:

You just called me now and were assuming I was the fellow above (newbreed2018)

My number is all over Nairaland. I don't know you and I have never patronised you, and have no reason to want to derail your thread.

You totally ignored my post. Or am I talking nonsense?

Meanwhile stop displaying your clients info on a public forum. I am waiting for your apology .
Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:24am On Jan 08
Clothingonline9:

Sorry for calling you thinking it’s newbreed

It's ok. We all make mistakes.
Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by Clothingonline9(m): 9:36am On Jan 09
Ashlux
Offwhite
Palm Angels
Dior

Available at affordable prices

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by Sonoyom(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09
Clothingonline9:
Ashlux Offwhite Palm Angels Dior
Available at affordable prices
Please state the prices of the Dior and stripe Ashlux.
Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by Clothingonline9(m): 8:29pm On Jan 09
Sonoyom:

Please state the prices of the Dior and stripe Ashlux.
All are 5k each luxury design at affordable price
Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by Clothingonline9(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12
Best clothing plug online for male wears and accessories
Choose clothingonline9
Lagos and Nationwide dispatch

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by Clothingonline9(m): 8:08am On Jan 14
Affordable men clothing and accessories in Lagos and Nationwide dispatch

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by Clothingonline9(m): 8:17am On Jan 14
Luxury brand Balenciaga Italian
Medium
Large
Extra large
Xxl

Strictly for vip

Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by DanceVille(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14
Clothingonline9:
Turkey shirts are affordable luxury and quality brands.
All sizes from s,m,L,xl,xxl,3xl
Lagos and Nationwide delivery
Please drop me your WhatsApp number sir. Wanna order.
Or drop your Gmail address to contact you.
Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by Clothingonline9(m): 11:02am On Jan 15
DanceVille:
Please drop me your WhatsApp number sir. Wanna order.
Or drop your Gmail address to contact you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot / Nigerian Lace Skirt And Blouse Ankara Styles / Men What Do You Think Of Weaves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.