Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) (86379 Views)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians - Live Updates (13 April 2020) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by APCNig: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Glorylynn:
Who else is waiting for baba to cough?

Haters will die of hatred.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by senatordave1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
uuzba:

Shey you go to church?
Does your pastor talk like that?
If he does, all of your would have left that church since.
Any leader should always address his people with charismata.
LOOK people in the eyes (even if it is camera, look STRAIGHT AT IT), so they feel you are talking to them.
Cram the f***king speech so you don't be reading paper
That's how real leaders lead.
Right from 2015,he has been like this.is it today you are finding out? Will your complain change anything

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Wasky101: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jack500:
Recorded and edited thrash, I can hardly hear the nonsense he is saying.

Buhari is talking in the nonsense
He is talking on the rubbish

This country is on Autopilot.

He would have send Osibanjo, at Least I won't b straining my ear, and enjoy some fluency.
So it's a crime to have an accent?
Nigerians are just unbelievable.
You lot deserve to suffer more.
Tell me if his message doesn't make sense.
I am sure u are from somewhere in d east, I hope u know how silly u guys sound when you talk.
Rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by thatigboman: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nduzeal:
What a false news I'm watching NTA and no such news they are just showing about giving birth and later a doctor by name frank udo came and talked about coronavirus or maybe NTA has two stations these people should stop deceiving themselves
NTA has many stations. Channels TV hooked up to NTA to broadcast it at 7
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by ViktorCash: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Who are "vulnerable"?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Graysons: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

Do I need to be a Naijerian to be everywhere?
Na Naijeria dey buy me data?
Are you dumb or something? Buhari is he your president? What a fool you are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by IamgratefulLord(f): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
faithfull18:

There's a black on the flag, no blue but red.
That is not black. It's airforce blue( dark in colour)
The red is for Nigeria defence academy- flag
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Wiseoldman: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Farki:

In every country people insult the leaders when things are going badly, and things just happen to be going badly for Nigeria right now.

Buhari's case is not special stop being overly sensitive.

The insults are not intelligent bros. Some people that can't define the basic component of a neural network are saying the video is a deepfake.

Wahala dey black man country. Instead of us to join hand to build our country, we wont to destroy it and run away to obodo oyinbo. Just to you can be sending 100USD to your village people.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by abokikhalifa: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hope it's not pre-recorded!
Hope it's Live!!

NoNoNoNoNo..
I am not so impressed...

His Excellency looks to Merely Reading a Book handed over to Him...

Infact His Excellency just finished Reading a book..

To be Sincere, I don't think this was live..

No Questions From Journalist!

This is Not Impressive at all at all at all..

There seems Something fishy about our Presidency! I can't really say but there is something fishy!

O LORD GOD who has the Secret of men, EXPOSE the Mystety in the Nigerian Seat of Power in The Name of JESUS..

You can never be impress. You can only be impress when you hear that Buhari his dead. Right ?
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by walichenko: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
lalasticlala:
President Buhari addresses Nigerians now

Watch live broadcast here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZnCvxcsR3k

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1244324368261545985

Nothing live for this speech oh
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
naijanaso:

Me too was wondering...or is it another country flag?

Na the Biafduduwa flag
Na the North alone get green white green.

The two flags merged together come become Nigerian flag.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by bluefilm: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
grin

God bless my country
See crowd on this thread chai!

Me think say super eagles get match o. I no know say na covik bring una grin

The thread is filled to the brim with WAILERS.

They will continue to masturbate deep into the night over this address by the President.

But that's their business.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Zombie no go move unless you tell am to move

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by ajokeade920: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hope it's Live!!

NoNoNoNoNo..
I am not so impressed...

There seems Something fishy about our Presidency! I can't really say but there is something fishy!

O LORD GOD who has the Secret of men, EXPOSE the Mystety in the Nigerian Seat of Power in The Name of JESUS..

Amen!!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by abbiboy: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
datola:
Which flag is that?
The same question i want to ask?looks like sirre leone or sumtin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by APCNig: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
fkpboss:
This doesn't look like a live broadcast. It appears as though it was recorded, edited and then played undecided

Go and record, edit and play your own, you hater.

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by EmperorAkidi(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hope it's Live!!

NoNoNoNoNo..
I am not so impressed...

O LORD GOD who has the Secret of men, EXPOSE the Mystery in the Nigerian Seat of Power in The Name of JESUS..

Who no get sense no get sense
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
OK

Don't get happy or feel OK if you pay a huge money for a work but you didn't see good result. Here is good news At LEM where we deal with anything contain painting, we re into screen printing and øffset printing: brochure, leaflet, book, magazine, business card,Etc. For more information call us on :08172010068.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
SLAP44:
This man cannot make even assistant class captain in my School.

Okay. But he remains your president.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Sirapretty870(f): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Iceyjays:
Yes
Never!!
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by azpekuliar: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Victorious1000:
Never ever seen a country were the supposed citizens hurl abuse at the leader with reckless abandon!

It'd a shame I share the same enclave with this people cry

Go to President Donald Trump’s Twitter handle, scroll through the comments under his posts. It’s called democracy you idiot!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by ViktorCash: 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Did he approve cash payments for stranded people?
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Wasky101: 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Salvador1:
Prepared speech as usual

Unfortunate president
As opposed to what please, an unprepared speech
You guys are brainless and shameless.
You were expecting a president to address a nation without a prepared speech.
Even your lecturers in d uni that repeat the classes year in year out come to classes with prepared notes.
I hope u know u just sounded extremely stupid and I can tell u don't have more than a waec cert

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Donte2845:
u r just some kind of fool, who have no respect for leaders. Given the opportunity, u might b worst
no body can be more stupid and dumb than Buhari, except of cause people like you who put him in power. Jokes on y'all. It will be on you all for electing the dumbest president in human history. Jokes on you. Shame, very Shameful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Tozic: 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:
Do I need to be a Naijerian to be everywhere? Na Naijeria dey buy me data?
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......
Nairaland is not for space chimps....
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hope it's Live!!

NoNoNoNoNo..
I am not so impressed...

O LORD GOD who has the Secret of men, EXPOSE the Mystery in the Nigerian Seat of Power in The Name of JESUS..

You have Malaria.

A pre recorded live update on present status quo.

It's a shame!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by izubext007: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
this video was was never a live broadcast. the editing was oviouse, his mouth was not following his voice. recorded out side Nigeria. any body can prove me wrong. if is live broadcast let's us see him Tomorow on any interview.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by MZrapper(f): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Graysons:
Are you dumb or something? Buhari is he your president? What a fool you are.

My sincere thoughts are with you.

Get well soonest chale.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by APCNig: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hope it's Live!!

NoNoNoNoNo..
I am not so impressed...

So you think Jesus has time for your Stupidity? Italians are dying in thousands and are calling on Jesus, do you think Jesus will leave the Italians that are crying and begging and attend you lazy and jobless Wailer?

Go and record your own and talk about what will happen next month.

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Righteousness89(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
abokikhalifa:

You can never be impress. You can only be impress when you hear that Buhari his dead. Right ?
Why will u wish a Man dead?

That's Wickedness...

No matter what u don't do dt
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by noble4d(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
osaweseforme:
Quota system president....in a sane country he can't be an estate chairman.....
Lolz

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by uuzba(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
abokikhalifa:

Shut up. You can never be satisfied. What will you say he did this time ?
If I came to talk to you like this, will you answer me?
Will you not be asking yourself, "What's this one reading?"
This is 2020. All world leaders LOOK STRAIGHT at the people when addressing them. Let them SEE that you are talking to them.
Cram the damn speech, raise up your head and look at the camera.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) / Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.