Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) (86397 Views)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians - Live Updates (13 April 2020) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by LivingSage: 1:37am On Mar 30, 2020
Don't be stupid! The NCDC For n minister for health briefing video with PMB was showed on national TV
[s]
Righteousness89:
Hope it's not pre-recorded!
Hope it's Live!!

NoNoNoNoNo..
I am not so impressed...

His Excellency looks to Merely Reading a Book handed over to Him...

Infact His Excellency just finished Reading a book..

To be Sincere, I don't think this was live..

No Questions From Journalist!

This is Not Impressive at all at all at all..

There seems Something fishy about our Presidency! I can't really say but there is something fishy!

O LORD GOD who has the Secret of men, EXPOSE the Mystery Surrounding the Nigerian Seat of Power in The Name of JESUS..

[/s]
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by akennynews(m): 3:17am On Mar 30, 2020
#COVID19: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus Reported In Nigeria, 9 in Lagos And 5 In Abuja
https://akennynews.com.ng/covid19-14-new-cases-of-coronavirus-reported-in-nigeria-9-in-lagos-and-5-in-abuja/
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Righteousness89(m): 5:28am On Mar 30, 2020
Pacesetter123:
Do you even understand him?

You also didn't understand Me.

Did you understand him?

I don't want to Understand him..

I Returned his Rhetorics to Him..
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by ayodot(m): 6:19am On Mar 30, 2020
BTW, does knows what the other flag on the right mean, the other one that's not Nigerians flag?
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Iceyjays(m): 6:48am On Mar 30, 2020
Sirapretty870:
Yeah
No wonder, I hope they pay.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by zakir007(m): 7:16am On Mar 30, 2020
kalvoken:
No matter how I hate Buhari, I hate that vultures meat suya seller (BBQ grill) pass.

It's not Buhari's fault that he is dumb and brain empty, but that dead meat. Seller supporting him with an empty stomach makes me Wana puke.

When will you grow up and quit acting like a fool
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Sirapretty870(f): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2020
Iceyjays:
No wonder, I hope they pay.
Amen
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Mosh1993: 7:34am On Mar 30, 2020
#NassSuspendPay
NassSuspendPay
NassSuspendPay
NassSuspendPay
NassSuspendPay
NassSuspendPay
NassSuspendPay
NassSuspendPay
NassSuspendPay
NassSuspendPay
NassSuspendPay

Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by TIGRITIS: 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Pacesetter123(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

You also didn't understand Me.

Did you understand him?

I don't want to Understand him..

I Returned his Rhetorics to Him..
He was trying to tell the guy he quoted dat dere is nothing PMB can do dat will make him happy.....dat de only thing abt PMB dat can make de guy happy is if he hears de news of his death.So,he didn't actually pray for PMB to die, rather he was cautioning de oda guy for always criticising de presidio destructively.Dats how I understand him.But I don't know how you understand him...oo.Anyway, it's okay.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
zakir007:

When will you grow up and quit acting like a fool
when u stop sucking Buhari’s wrinkled balls.
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Jochabed(f): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
This video might be live, but my concern is why was NTA the only TV station given the right to air it? All other media outlets had to tap,from NTA, is something not fishy?
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by andrewtosin(m): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mummyfour:
yes o.
Mummy four... How is/are four?
I greet you ma smiley
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by perpeling22(f): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=87898246]Hope it's not pre-recorded!
Hope it's Live!!

NoNoNoNoNo..
I am not so impressed...

His Excellency looks to Merely Reading a Book handed over to Him...

Infact His Excellency just finished Reading a book..

To be Sincere, I don't think this was live..

Am me

No Questions From Journalist!

This is Not Impressive at all at all at all..

There seems Something fishy about our Presidency! I can't really say but there is something fishy!

O LORD GOD who has the Secret of men, EXPOSE the Mystery Surrounding the Nigerian Seat of Power in The Name of JESUS..

[/quote

Amen
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Mummyfour(f): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
andrewtosin:

Mummy four... How is/are four?
I greet you ma smiley
y grin the four are fine o. We dey observe lockdown holiday. Happy lock down holidays to you
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by Mummyfour(f): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
andrewtosin:

Abuja?
yes o, Abuja
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by OsewaBoy: 5:28am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Abdelaziz Uchenna, kedu my Shiite ibo brother?

I didn't see you in the mosque today. Are you observing the lockdown?

Let us stop hating the president. I know you hate him because he is Sunni and you shiite. We are all Allah's children please. cheesy
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by andrewtosin(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mummyfour:
y grin the four are fine o. We dey observe lockdown holiday. Happy lock down holidays to you
Same here sis smiley... Hope it isn't boring sha?
Re: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) by andrewtosin(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mummyfour:
yes o, Abuja
which side for Abuja? Pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office / The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) / Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.