Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Exchange And Convert All Types Of Gift Cards To #aira @BENZBARTER - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Exchange And Convert All Types Of Gift Cards To #aira @BENZBARTER (674 Views)

Today's Gift Cards Exchange Rate / I Buy All Gift Cards And Bitcoin At The Best Rate You Can Ever Get / Sell Your Gift Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchange And Convert All Types Of Gift Cards To #aira @BENZBARTER by Ebenzima16(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hello colleagues

WE @BENZBARTER
Hit us up for your gift cards conversion or exchange to naira
Buying lots of Bitcoin (Bulk and Units)

We're always buying different types of giftcards
*iTunes*
*eBay*
*Amazon*
*Target*
*Walmart*
*Nike*
*Footlocker*
*GooglePlay*
*Steam wallet*
*Bestbuy*
*Sephora or jc penny*
*Nordstrom*
*Offgamers*
*OneVanilla*
*Amex*
*Xbox*
*Macy*
*And others*

Best market rate applies

Always juicy and sexy_our rates will turn you on
Trusted, Reliable, No Ripping��
Fast Loading and Flash Payments ⚡⚡

WhatsApp: https:///+2349066226639
_Check-in ��

1 Like

Re: Exchange And Convert All Types Of Gift Cards To #aira @BENZBARTER by Ebenzima16(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2020
Good morning dear colleagues

it's Monday, let's pap some doe
I'm onsit taking all your cards

LETS WORK BROTHERS
FAST LOADING
FLASH PAYMENT

1 Like

Re: Exchange And Convert All Types Of Gift Cards To #aira @BENZBARTER by Ebenzima16(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2020
It's another day
Another blessing

Why haven't you tried us yet?
why haven't you refered us?
there's a commission for that though!

Yeah,
We're always buying all cards and all amounts of btc! (special juicy rate for bulk)

Contact is on my signature
have a wonderful day ahead brothers

1 Like

Re: Exchange And Convert All Types Of Gift Cards To #aira @BENZBARTER by Ebenzima16(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Still buying

Mad rates
Fast Payments

Let's stay Happy
Re: Exchange And Convert All Types Of Gift Cards To #aira @BENZBARTER by Ebenzima16(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2020
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO EVERYONE...
THIS NEW MONTH SHALL FAVOUR US BEYOND MEASURES..
AMIN...

Now on seat and taking all orders
I'm buying lots of iTunes today at your vendors rate

check in
Re: Exchange And Convert All Types Of Gift Cards To #aira @BENZBARTER by Ebenzima16(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Still buying heavily

All types of giftcards
@best rate ever

check in

keep pasting and let's smile in togetherness

Re: Exchange And Convert All Types Of Gift Cards To #aira @BENZBARTER by Ebenzima16(m): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2020
Good morning brothers

SHALL WE BEGIN??

Now on seat, buying at jaw dropping rates

do bring you bulk...

LET'S BEGIN!!
Re: Exchange And Convert All Types Of Gift Cards To #aira @BENZBARTER by Ebenzima16(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2020
Good morning brothers

I'm available and buying

all cards, all coin (units and bulk)

@Jaw dropping and sexy rates and prompt payment is assured

you should check in
Re: Exchange And Convert All Types Of Gift Cards To #aira @BENZBARTER by Ebenzima16(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2020
good morning brothers
now on seat and attending to all orders
you should check in
Re: Exchange And Convert All Types Of Gift Cards To #aira @BENZBARTER by Ebenzima16(m): 7:32am On Apr 06, 2020
Hi
Available and buying
best rates prompt payment
Re: Exchange And Convert All Types Of Gift Cards To #aira @BENZBARTER by Ebenzima16(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Still available and buying i need $50,000 worth of cards $10000 worth of btc any wallet
your best Ecode plug
fast load and Fast payment

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale At These Various Locations: / I Need A Music Producer / Dr Cupid In Da House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.