Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,150 members, 7,957,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Test For Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Test For Coronavirus (288 Views)

USA Approves 5-Minute Test For Coronavirus / Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong / U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Test For Coronavirus by IME1: 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
If you feel any of the symptoms of covid19 please go for test in one of the designated testing centres.

Note also,

With this shut down order in Nigeria be prepare, neighbours will come knock on your door to beg for food. Please, give if you have no matter how little and if you don't have, talk to them with respect and show love. Don't be the reason why anybody will consider or attempt suicide. Depression is real.

And in some cases, some people won't ask despite not having. It's not pride,they only find it difficult to ask. If you have people like these around you, please extend your hands of help to them.

There're people whose daily meals depend on their daily huslte, it'll be difficult for people in this category to cope in this situation. I've them around me, I'm feeling their pains already. This is not the period to be hard on people. Give as much as you can do and don't forget yourself in the process as well. God will heal our land and see us through this period.

Copied!!!!
Re: Test For Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Yawa don gas ,at her age? God save your own
Re: Test For Coronavirus by WalkerMichael(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
SOURCE?

(1) (Reply)

Covid19 Is Real.. Contact Me For Your Latex Examination Gloves / Rivers State Covid-19 confirmed Case Test Negative / 5G And CPC Virus: What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.