Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,192 members, 7,839,054 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

5G And CPC Virus: What You Should Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5G And CPC Virus: What You Should Know (274 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Debunks Pastor Chris' Claim On Antichrist, 5G And Coronavirus / Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus / Monkey Pox Outbreak: Important Things You Should Know About Monkeypox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5G And CPC Virus: What You Should Know by MomentZone: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
The truth remains that 5G has no connection with Coronavirus (CCP Virus /CPC Virus) but with CPC.

What you need to understand about 5G wireless technologies.

Huawei is the company at the forefront of 5G internet technology. Huawei is totally controlled by Communist Party of China, CPC. CPC is well known for being very undemocratic, untrustworthy and ruthless with allies and enemies alike. Chinese citizens are monitored day to day; no personal rights, zero human right and they are always at the mercy of what their government, CPC decides. Chinese people cannot use other software or websites except the ones that are allowed by their government, CPC.

CPC also play on other nations, monitoring other countries via spies, loans with hidden agenda, aides etc. The party is involved in almost everything democracy is not, playing their espionage games with their sophisticated monitoring system and spies around the world. They are also involved in intellectual property theft, which have been filed in US and other countries.

If 5G is allowed to propagate at this time. It means all the device that connects to 5G will be rooted by CPC. All communications, trade information, personal details can be logged and monitored by CPC.

Also all the economic benefits of 5G wireless technologies will go to China, this will fast-track CPC becoming World Power. If CPC becomes world best economy, with currency manipulations, plus the power to log every communication on 5G network (entire world), it will be worse than CPC virus currently keeping everyone in isolation.

The conspiracy that 5G wireless technology causes COVID-19 virus to spread was propagated for the same reason above, to prevent 5G installation in all the countries until other democratic countries can develop similar technology.

I hope to see this movie, “Claws of the Red Dragon”, according to the reviewer, it says a lot about the 5G wireless technologies and CPC.

Remember: Remain in isolation, practice social distancing if you ever go out, wash your hands…..

Re: 5G And CPC Virus: What You Should Know by rusher14: 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Facebook is an American owned company and they've been mining confidential data of their members for years, so what's the deal?

Has Facebook paid anyone in your community any compensation for selling your data to 3rd parties?

Abeg make we hear word.

Countries can do better than these malicious lies.

China is simply ahead and countries are doing everything to give them a bad name.
Re: 5G And CPC Virus: What You Should Know by MomentZone: 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
I will not take side with any country that uses every means to suppress second opinion.

1 Like

Re: 5G And CPC Virus: What You Should Know by MomentZone: 12:06am On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:
Facebook is an American owned company and they've been mining confidential data of their members for years, so what's the deal?

Has Facebook paid anyone in your community any compensation for selling your data to 3rd parties?

Abeg make we hear word.

Countries can do better than these malicious lies.

China is simply ahead and countries are doing everything to give them a bad name.

Do some fact check about the CCP Virus outbreak in China.
If CPC was able to share information at early stage of the outbreak, the outbreak would have ended in China.
But the information was hoarded until it becomes impossible to suppress outside media........boom it is everywhere....
Re: 5G And CPC Virus: What You Should Know by rusher14: 12:12am On Apr 07, 2020
MomentZone:

Do some fact check about the CCP Virus outbreak in China.
If CPC was able to share information at early stage of the outbreak, the outbreak would have ended in China.
But the information was hoarded until it becomes impossible to suppress outside media........boom it is everywhere....

I don't have to do any investigation.

This issue is about user's privacy which western-owned social media corporations have mined and sold willy nilly.

No one would scare us about the Chinese when the western countries have actually done it brazenly and without punishment nor compensation to the public.
Re: 5G And CPC Virus: What You Should Know by AntiChristian: 12:52am On Apr 07, 2020
Another conspiracy theory again!

China yi nooni!

Person cannot take first position in peace ni?
Re: 5G And CPC Virus: What You Should Know by mignone(f): 1:20am On Apr 07, 2020
I wish I could share an audio message of a Nigerian living in Wuhan who clearly explained 5G and coronavirus. I can only summarise dt:
- Covid-19&5G aren't related but d downside of d 5G is dt there'll be no more secrets.

- there're already smart cities in China where there aren't problems as such

- some video making rounds abt ppl destroying 5G masts aren't true as he deciphered d dialect of d ppl talking there

- etc

I really wish I could share cos I can't relay all; hope sm1 can guide on how to do dt.
Re: 5G And CPC Virus: What You Should Know by CYBERWEAVER(m): 7:20am On Apr 07, 2020
No Database on this earth has My info accept BVN and it's only my Fingerprint that's real.
Even Nairaland lolz

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Abia Declares Moving Without Wearing Face Mask As Illegal / The End Of Coronavirus / 11 High Protein Low Carb Foods To Eat For Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.