Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? (93133 Views)

When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones / The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by MeeLan: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Waist bead is how u know a girl whose papa and mama nor dey together again, or wet papa n mama dey together but not coordinated.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by causimalbarka(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
stevmatt15:
I am presently staying in Osun State and I have seen two teenagers wearing waist beads, one is 13 and the other is 14 years old. I don't want to ask their parents reasons for it, so please help me.

Please ladies, what is the work of it, why do you wear it and at what age is it advisable to wear waist bead?

Asking why females put on waist beads is like asking why females use earrings.
It fashion and for some to check their waist growth while some for diabolical reasons.

I made my wife to get waist beads I love it like anything, my younger sister has been using waist beads at a very young age. Even before the age of 6.

It choice sha..

But me I love it

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Fuckkthemod: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
mechanics:
hmmmmm, we dey new year o.

E nor matter baba
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by MERCHANDISER: 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Isoduwa:

What you Good at?
Rearing and management of livestock(studied Animal science). Catering skills among others
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Isoduwa(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

Rearing and management of livestock(studied Animal science).
Catering skills among others

Ok good now tell me what you can do with 200k loan?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by mechanics(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

E nor matter baba
hahahah.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Bluehill1051: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Onyekachi419:

You fu^ked her you didn't make love that's the difference you can never enjoy fu^k cool
How ever u call it, it still doesn't change the fact that she's boring, even with all those ass. Believe me, best sex I've had was with a "drop by" just like her back in Akwaibom. Difference is she was real and down to earth. Unlike this one wey wan form virgin Mary for me with those demonic beads on her waist wey stretch mark don design down to her laps.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by MERCHANDISER: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Isoduwa:

Ok good now tell me what you can do with 200k loan?
I can turn 200k loan to a million in less than 4months(No exaggeration)

If i have 200k,i will manage it judiciously.
I intend to open up a frozen chicken/pork business in my locality at Lagos(Abule-Ado).

List of equipments needed:

Chicken plucker/defeathering machine- 120k

Deep freezers-(Available)

Generator-(Available)

Knives and Axes-(i can improvise)

Bowls and Basins-(Available)

Sealing Machine- 25k

Automatic weighing scale-(Available)

Lovely polythene bags for packaging-(2000naira)

Tables for Eviseration&cutting carcass parts-3000naira

Others:

Chairs
Soap
Hand Towels.

I will use 50k buy broiler chicken from commercial farmers around Ikorodu,Ogun or Ibadan.(They always sell at subsidized rate).With time,i will start introducing pork meat.

I know where to get them at a discounted rate.
I have a detailed and comprehensive business plan,I would like to forward it to you sir.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by KELV1n: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
sisisioge:
We just like it ni...especially those tiny swarovski stones.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by KELV1n: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
dairykidd:

She's not joking bro. I usually cut it off of them while i fvck them. So the last babe that wore it while i was done fvcking i asked just to even hear. She said exactly the same thing that girl said. I pretended to understand. After the second show i just placed my hands on it,ignored her plea and wham... destroyed it. U need to see weeping grin
My guy chopp knuckle ��

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by BABANGBALI: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mynd44 in my mind
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by BABANGBALI: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Shugavee:
It’s fashion
fashion kee you there
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Coolgent(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
stevmatt15:
I am presently staying in Osun State and I have seen two teenagers wearing waist beads, one is 13 and the other is 14 years old. I don't want to ask their parents reasons for it, so please help me.

Please ladies, what is the work of it, why do you wear it and at what age is it advisable to wear waist bead?
Its part of ladies fashion... in the north its cultural thing.
Personally I like it, its sexy when u are playing with it during pre-intimacy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Coolgent(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
MVLOX:
Immediately I see a lady with beads on her waist or chains/beads around her legs, the 1st thing that comes to my mind is Jakpa Japka..... I still don't get why ladies put it on.... the reasons am seeing so far are more or less invalid.....
Waist beads is very normal in the north but chain on ankle is lesbian sign
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Richmondofficia(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Simple fashion
I wear plenty of it
Let me see it Biko

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
As long as D*ck don enter man don't care�
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Kdon2: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
;
Nostradamus:
add me join cool

I too like am!

grin
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
ibkayee:
It may have some cultural significance to some people but it’s just fashion for the most part, but bored and superstitious Nigerians must attach spirituality and ‘morality’ to everything

Why do you use those cat filters on Instagram? Is it a message to your fellow winches? You all turn to cat at night and start hunting peoples destiny angry
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by oluwanitosin(f): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
I wear waist beads not because of anything but cuz I like it a lot ,no reasons attached to my wearing of waist bead
Most people now wear waist bead for fashion no strings attached just as ladies now wear anklet for fashion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by ibkayee(f): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
ornicus:

Why do you use those cat filters on Instagram? Is it a message to your fellow winches? You all turn to cat at night and start hunting peoples destiny angry
Yes, exactly tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Isoduwa(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

I can turn 200k loan to a million in less than 4months(No exaggeration)

If i have 200k,i will manage it judiciously.
I intend to open up a frozen chicken/pork business in my locality at Lagos(Abule-Ado).

List of equipments needed:

Chicken plucker/defeathering machine- 120k

Deep freezers-(Available)

Generator-(Available)

Knives and Axes-(i can improvise)

Bowls and Basins-(Available)

Sealing Machine- 25k

Automatic weighing scale-(Available)

Lovely polythene bags for packaging-(2000naira)

Tables for Eviseration&cutting carcass parts-3000naira

Others:

Chairs
Soap
Hand Towels.

I will use 50k buy broiler chicken from commercial farmers around Ikorodu,Ogun or Ibadan.(They always sell at subsidized rate).With time,i will start introducing pork meat.

I know where to get them at a discounted rate.
I have a detailed and comprehensive business plan,I would like to forward it to you sir.

Email me i will reply You then we can talk
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by MERCHANDISER: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Isoduwa:

Email me i will reply You then we can talk
Alright Sir.
Can you send me your email address or your WhatsApp contact.The E-mail i used to register NL is no longer active.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by udysweet(f): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
I make and sell o incase

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by areaboys: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
try Bleep toto wen wear waist beads and you go know say na better toto u Bleep , Oooooooooooooooooooh waist beads turns me on ooooooooooooooh...
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by oyebolaidris: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Fashion In deed. Told my wife I don't like it but she still refused to remove, no sex till I see it no more.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by enirock(m): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
There is the new fashion that goes with waist bead- ankle chain... Whether fashion or just the pure love of it I avoid ladies with either or both

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Newbielearner(m): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Zinny25:
I don't wear it.

but I think they wear it for:
1. fashion
2. to keep their weight in check
3. to show you that they belong to marine kingdom or some other covens

90 percent is for number 3. Since the day I heard someone discuss about how a lady ran mad when it broke. Another turn to something else. A guy who became poor and it was traced to that. So many cases online. Once I see it on any lady (even if the intent might be fashion), I just calm down within myself. They have grades though for those in the marine kingdom. Hence the numbers and colors differ. Some would tell you it's for protection. Don't believe it. I know how long a guy and his mom spent in prayers. But I've seen some advertised by Jaruma agents though. A girl wouldn't use that for you if you're broke.

Finally, I think the laws of God are meant to protect us from risks like this. Hopefully if you don't end up marrying one of them. Such suffering starts from your finances. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Jonnyfinest10: 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
the reason ladies or girls wear waist bead is that; they wear it for pain relief or during mensturation they may not pains & during sexual intercourse
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Newbielearner(m): 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jonnyfinest10:
the reason ladies or girls wear waist bead is that; they wear it for pain relief or during mensturation they may not pains & during sexual intercourse
How does beads relieve pain?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Jaymoon: 2:32am On Apr 03, 2020
udysweet:
I make and sell o incase
lovely beads, how much?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by DrayZee: 4:34am On Apr 03, 2020
I wonder why some women on this thread are heavily against the fact that it could be used for diabolical purposes. Not all waist beads are used for diabolical purposes. So if that’s not what you use yours for, then say so and leave the thread. Don’t come here to lie that no one uses it for such. Because I’m sure all of you know about it.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Okuss12(m): 4:43am On Apr 03, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Simple fashion
I wear plenty of it
let's see urs please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'Human Satan' Slices Off Nose & Gets Horns Implanted Onto His Head (Graphic Pix) / See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. / Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.