Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? (93080 Views)

When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones / The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Austineva(m): 6:24am On Apr 02, 2020
placeofallure:
I wear them waist beads but for me, it's nothing other than fashion. I don't see beads any different from ring, earrings, bracelets or hair clips.
I love women that wear plenty of them i.e 15 and up and would want to marry one

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by maximunimpact(m): 6:26am On Apr 02, 2020
Most use it to make u think they are wearing underwear pants....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Austineva(m): 6:31am On Apr 02, 2020
argent412:
Who is smalley sad
babe, do u wear one? I love to be with a woman that wears them
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Emmasnoop(m): 6:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Simple fashion
I wear plenty of it

How people won take see am inside if na fashion? Na only person when won Bleep you go fit see am to me is total madness not fashion.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by MVLOX(m): 6:32am On Apr 02, 2020
naturefellow:
an elderly last month, told me that back in the day, it was used to check against rape. A man that forces himself upon a lady is likely to rupture the beads which would scatter in his room or wherever. And those beads are tiny and numerous, not easy to totally recover. Sighting of this beads is what was used as evidence in rape claims.

Wow.... now class is in session... thanks for the info man.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by MVLOX(m): 6:33am On Apr 02, 2020
kalufelix:
lool..my brother no be small jakpa o..na gear 5 i dey use..first thing that comes to mind is lesbian and ogbanje things..but i think is common in indian culture sha..

I agree but there should be a reason for it.... anyways it still won't stop me from jakpaing ooo....lol
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by janettee(f): 6:34am On Apr 02, 2020
fieryy:

Girl, just tell me which color and whether you prefer a chain or beads. I got you kiss

But err, drop the money too lol tongue

I want both grin.

Money no be problem, lol grin
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by MVLOX(m): 6:35am On Apr 02, 2020
seunmsg:

Beads are very sexy on the waist of ladies. Apart from the fact that it makes lady sexy and attractive, it is also a fashion and cultural statement. In Youruba land, there is a popular saying that “Omo eni oleyodi bebere kafi Ileke si idi omo elomi”. Meaning: someone’s daughter cannot have a big ass while her parents are putting beads to adorn the ass of another person’s daughter. That’s to tell you how much we value waist beads in Yoruba land.

Omo .... I am now understanding this matter little by little... but I can't help but feel like their is a spiritual undertone to it....
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Austineva(m): 6:36am On Apr 02, 2020
fieryy:
All these guys saying they don't like it blablabla... Who asked you? I love love waist beads. In fact I ordered my first yesterday and patiently waiting for its arrival.
babe, to marry u de hungry me because of d bead. Will u?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Teymanhenry(f): 6:42am On Apr 02, 2020
its fashion and it makes em look sexy
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 02, 2020
I love beads and asked my wife to buy one.on getting to the market the seller told her they have two types the one that's prepared with charm for men or an ordinary one my wife is a churchy n a deep Christian she was surprised so she bought the normal one came back and told me about what she found out about beads and she doesn't like it, but she has to wear it cuz I love beads my brother me to our surprisef o

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by proclinician: 6:48am On Apr 02, 2020
There's bad luck and witchcraft in there. Women use those beads to hide their voodoo charm. If you do not want them to mess with your productivity stay the fvck away from women with beads it never ends well. Secret ornamenting is witchcraft. Before a girl sits in my car i check their waist for beads, they lie a lot about it especially when they can sense a tincture of dissaproval in my curiosity. I normally ask do u have beads on ur waist? Then show me... If there's bad luck and witchcraft in there then i'm out.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Elkash01(m): 6:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Go to Togo and see girls from 2yrs old and above put it on. Mehn if u see the shape of there waist when they are getting mature,you go believe. It's gives them this mad shape..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Deeone781(m): 6:54am On Apr 02, 2020
I don’t joke with it oh I love it die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 02, 2020
After all the prayer your mama don pray 4 u.. U say na waists bead u wan take waste ur life

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Miner13: 6:55am On Apr 02, 2020
stevmatt15:

My o my Marine what?
that's just the truth
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by maryannoghos(f): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2020
I've never worn it but if I do it'll be to monitor my weight gain/loss.. It's very useful for ladies trying to maintain a certain weight.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Uniquekriss(m): 7:04am On Apr 02, 2020
I think it's just a fashion trend, it's cool by me, even d ankle bid I'd allow my woman adorn it if she so pleases and has got cutest legs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by mistercharles: 7:14am On Apr 02, 2020
stevmatt15:
I am presently staying in Osun State and I have seen two teenagers wearing waist beads, one is 13 and the other is 14 years old. I don't want to ask their parents reasons for it, so please help me.

Please ladies, what is the work of it, why do you wear it and at what age is it advisable to wear waist bead?
you're not alone...there are many of them here in osogbo.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Lovexme(m): 7:15am On Apr 02, 2020
Shugavee:
It’s fashion

How is it fashion when no one sees it but you?
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by mistercharles: 7:15am On Apr 02, 2020
Bluehill1051:
God! I seriously hate that thing!
Met this fake Christian girl in ibadan the other day, she had it on, had to make her remove it before I even kissed her. Still on still the fvck no make sense. In total the girl no make any sense sef
simply fashion
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by farem: 7:16am On Apr 02, 2020
Bluehill1051:
God! I seriously hate that thing!
Met this fake Christian girl in ibadan the other day, she had it on, had to make her remove it before I even kissed her. Still on still the fvck no make sense. In total the girl no make any sense sef

...and you thought its removal has scaled the siege that was waiting on you?
Aye ma nika o!

The girl herself was a curse and just became one with her (curse)!
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Ibkay32(m): 7:18am On Apr 02, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Simple fashion I wear plenty of it

i will like to see that
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 02, 2020
mistercharles:
you're not alone...there are many of them here in osogbo.

Nawa ooo
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by farem: 7:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Tudox05:
Fashion but it makes some man to arose as quick as anything.
I like it, I can pay for any girl that put it on

No wonder how your life has turned out to be!
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by uzomaigwe: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2020
The way i see it, it has a kind of spiritual attachment because i have seen a girl of like 5yrs wearing it in Ilorin
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by majamajic(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Simple fashion
I wear plenty of it

Lovely , I love that
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by bobofellaini(m): 7:33am On Apr 02, 2020
Mofy123:
Wear it because It burst hubby's head when ever he sees it dangling on my waist. Don't call me olosho please am married with two kids and I wear it for my husband and don't expose it to other eyes.
post your picture or we don't believe you are really married woman.
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Manualdino: 7:41am On Apr 02, 2020
Jacqueline22 what's your username on facebook

Bluehill, where are you? [/quote]
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Manualdino: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=stevmatt15 post=87901041]

What's your username on facebook
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by KomonSense: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2020
argent412:
Is it your business

Pretty gal.......please I need to know
Re: Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? by Manualdino: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2020
Jacqueline22 please i need ur Facebook username so I can add u up

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'Human Satan' Slices Off Nose & Gets Horns Implanted Onto His Head (Graphic Pix) / See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. / Top 10 Trendy Haircuts For Guys (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.