Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

"Only Those Whose Time Has Come Will Die" Pastor Adeboye On Coronavirus Outbreak - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Only Those Whose Time Has Come Will Die" Pastor Adeboye On Coronavirus Outbreak (317 Views)

Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies / Public Health Advisory To Nigerians On Coronavirus Disease / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Only Those Whose Time Has Come Will Die" Pastor Adeboye On Coronavirus Outbreak by Tonykjngs: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Pastor E.A. Adeboye has asked his followers not to panic amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, said this while preaching to his members from the pulpit.

He said: "So, I've told you, the whole world is going to be on compulsive holiday because God wants to prove that he is still in charge.

"It seems that is already coming to pass as you can see. Then you should believe also that you should relax. I'm talking to those of you that are my children.

"No evil is going to come near you at all.

"When I spoke to my Daddy about my pain concerning all the people who are dying and who may yet die, he assured me that only those whose time to die has come will die.

"Only those whose appointed time has come will die.

"And so, if your own appointed time hasn't come, relax. Enjoy your holidays."
https://www.gripng.com/2020/03/only-those-whose-time-has-come-will-die.html?m=1

Re: "Only Those Whose Time Has Come Will Die" Pastor Adeboye On Coronavirus Outbreak by Dabronze(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
That's good for those who believe nothing good comes out of fear but Daddy G.O pls inform all your members that COVID-19 is real.

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: "Only Those Whose Time Has Come Will Die" Pastor Adeboye On Coronavirus Outbreak by nepapole(m): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
This has always been the fact but people tend not to believe it. As far as i am concerned, nothing lie untimely death... If your time don reach, then you are gone.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Online Convid19 Diagnostic Centre / Twenty New Cases Of COVID19 Have Been Reported In Nigeria; Total 131 / Shocking - US Records 2k Plus Deaths A Single Day As Easter Opens In Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.