Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Coronavirus Patient Taken By Health Officials In Warri - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Patient Taken By Health Officials In Warri (754 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Patient Taken By Health Officials In Warri by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f8H4FBFibl0&t=6s

Pleases people should stay indoors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8H4FBFibl0&t=6s

this was what happened this morning in warri delta state

about 11cases suspected in FMC asaba were my brother works. government is still hiding this not to cause more panic i believe.

even in asaba roads, market and even shoprite mall is full to the doors. pics below as shared by sapele oghenek

as shared

Re: Coronavirus Patient Taken By Health Officials In Warri by saintjimos(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wish this is not TRUE

welcome to NIGERIA WHERE EVEN SICKNESS IS HIDDEN
Re: Coronavirus Patient Taken By Health Officials In Warri by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
saintjimos:
Wish this is not TRUE

welcome to NIGERIA WHERE EVEN SICKNESS IS HIDDEN

had to share the video for us to see and take safety measures
Re: Coronavirus Patient Taken By Health Officials In Warri by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
grin
Re: Coronavirus Patient Taken By Health Officials In Warri by Pierced(f): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Think the guy that did that video is a nut head.

And he was even saying the ambulance came to take a Corona virus patient.......as if they were the people that conducted the test and confirmed that it's really Corona virus.

The guy deserves to be sued for defamation.

Corona virus is not something anybody should joke with.....talk more of saying someone else has it.
Re: Coronavirus Patient Taken By Health Officials In Warri by KevMitnick: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Why are people so stupid? This was the same idiocy that put Italy and the UK where they are today. Stupid Covidiots... Smh angry
Re: Coronavirus Patient Taken By Health Officials In Warri by JuicyProstitute: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
chuksbaby:

Hi, I need to chat with you on WhatsApp if you don't mind please. Thanks
Re: Coronavirus Patient Taken By Health Officials In Warri by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
JuicyProstitute:

Hi, I need to chat with you on WhatsApp if you don't mind please. Thanks
send me a pm on nl
Re: Coronavirus Patient Taken By Health Officials In Warri by darfay: 2:27am On Mar 30, 2020
Queuing up to buy ordinary bread in this covid era
Re: Coronavirus Patient Taken By Health Officials In Warri by Joekole: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nice
Re: Coronavirus Patient Taken By Health Officials In Warri by Xsem(m): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
chuksbaby:

Hello, good day.
Please I want to learn about the Amazon mturk. You have since not created a thread about it

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Entire Family Of 13 Catch Coronavirus! / Having Cockroach In Your Homes, The Negative Effects - A Must Read / Jigsimur/ STC30 Superlif/ CBD Oil .Has Anyone Used Any? Which Is More Effective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.