Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) (1477 Views)

How To Make Doya Da Kwia, A Northern Nigerian Street Food (Photos, Video) / See Viral Photos Of A Calabar Girl That Killed And Roasted A Dog. / Man Roasts Big Snake For Food(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by Tiwaz2: 12:04am On Mar 30, 2020
Cross River State declared a total lockdown to forestall any possible spread of the Covid-19 into, and within the territory.

Despite the Lockdown, a Calabar Girl must Knockdown a Dog. One man's pet is another man's Pepper Soup

Source: https://www.salatest.com/threads/lockdown-calabar-girl-knockdown-a-dog-for-food-photos.34/

CC: Ishilove, Lalasticlala

Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by Melezenawii: 12:06am On Mar 30, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by opportunes: 12:06am On Mar 30, 2020
woman butch
Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by agulion: 12:06am On Mar 30, 2020
Oh! Boy! This one week me oooh

Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 30, 2020
The only thing left for Nigerians is to eat a fellow human being.

Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by chocboi78(m): 12:20am On Mar 30, 2020
Makes them energetic in za oza rum sha
Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by Flame77: 12:23am On Mar 30, 2020
Chai!!! Den still dey chop dog that side?

Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by Ajibam: 12:24am On Mar 30, 2020
How will I unsee this?

My God!
Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by kestolove95(m): 12:29am On Mar 30, 2020
Bitches eating bitches
Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by Dreambeat: 12:31am On Mar 30, 2020
What the heck is this? OMG!
Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by kestolove95(m): 12:31am On Mar 30, 2020
wizzyrich:
dey are eating humanbein in aruchukwu and one town like dat In akwa ibom
Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by Edusteve(m): 12:31am On Mar 30, 2020
O boy fear nearly catch meoooo this Lady fit kill person abegi I don commot
Check my sign

Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by kestolove95(m): 12:34am On Mar 30, 2020
A lady hv mind to hit animal stick to death.. Nd dix should b person wife

Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:40am On Mar 30, 2020
This is what it is to be called ''Iron Lady''....

Imagine a very cute dog o...!
Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 30, 2020
agulion:
Oh! Boy! This one week me oooh
cry
Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 30, 2020
Edusteve:
O boy fear nearly catch meoooo this Lady fit kill person abegi I don commot

Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by socialmediaman: 12:55am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by proudevil: 12:59am On Mar 30, 2020
Ahhh. See those two soculents soft bwest.
[i][/i]probably we have been living with corona long before.....
Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:08am On Mar 30, 2020
wizzyrich:

Must you condemn it because you don't eat? The one you eat nko?
Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by GamalNasser: 1:10am On Mar 30, 2020
This one can chop her husband if she is hungry
Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:19am On Mar 30, 2020
GamalNasser:
This one can chop her husband if she is hungry

Why? What has she done wrong?
Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by Day169: 1:29am On Mar 30, 2020
I wont be surprised if I hear that another viral epidemic is arisen from that side.. poor animal.
Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 30, 2020
This is yoruba girl by her dark skin tone, not Calabar. Afonjas, stop this evil and propaganda against Annang and Efik people.

Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 3:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Person do anyhow with this babe, the person go see anyhow.
Re: Lockdown: Calabar Girl Knockdown A Dog For Food (photos) by cybertuns(m): 5:41am On Mar 30, 2020

Potato: A Medicinal Food From Nature / Our company is looking for nationwide distributor in Nigeria / 10 Health Benefits Of Drinking Turmeric With Milk And Honey