Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

A Common Misconception About Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Common Misconception About Igbos (2387 Views)

The Misconception About Votes From Northern Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Common Criminal – Arewa Youth Leader On Arrest Of IPOB Leader / Asari Dokubo: Sanusi Is A Common Thief, A Liar. Should Be Sent To Prison (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Common Misconception About Igbos by Noel19: 12:11am On Mar 30, 2020
When people who drank their fill of their mother's breast speak, I listen and I listen attentively.
NDIGBO, MISUNDERSTOOD
——-
Patrick O. Okigbo III. March 29, 2020. Abuja
——-
There are many misconceptions about Ndigbo (that group of people's found predominantly in the Eastern part of Nigeria) which, left unchallenged, have assumed the status of unvarnished truths. A phone call I just got from the President General of my town union got me thinking about these misrepresentations. The call was to solicit a donation towards the purchase of food items for the vulnerable in my Ojoto who would be most affected when the Federal Government finally gets round to declaring a national shutdown in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. ”IGBO ENWE EZE”: A direct translation of this statement is that “Ndigbo do not have kings”. Indeed, it speaks to the republican nature of the people. However, it is used pejoratively to mean that Ndigbo have no respect for traditional institutions or persons. This is false.
Ndigbo (like most humans) do not want to be lorded over. They desire that issues should be presented for debate before decisions are made. Ndigbo will not accept a position simply because a man of authority said so.
My President General could have issued a statement demanding or levying funds for the programme. Instead, knowing the republican nature of his people, he chose to call. On the call, he mentioned that my traditional ruler, Igwe Gerald Mbamalu, Eze Oranyelu I (Eze Ojoto) endorsed the programme and asked that a WhatsApp group should be set up for the purpose. The Igwe could have decreed a levy as well. Rather, he chose to discuss it with his Ndichie (the highest decision-making council) and then to solicit support through dialogue. This particular Igwe has been excellent in the way he reaches out to all when decisions are to be made and the clarity and transparency he brings to the process. As such, he has enjoyed broad-based support for his community-development programmes.
I have no doubt that before the close of day today, enough funds would be raised to procure the food items. My confidence is rooted in the approach that has been employed. You don’t lord it over anyone; not because you are ordained or elected. Rather, you present a position, open it up for debate, and if it makes sense, Ndigbo will support it. QED!
Ndigbo respect leadership but it must be from a position of discussion and negotiation. Not from a lord to his vassals.
2. SELFISHNESS: Many people who do not understand Ndigbo present them as self-centred (”They will sell their mothers for money”). This is false.
Don’t get me wrong. Ndigbo are intensely competitive and success is highly valued by their society. However, they are a group of people (like most humans) who are drawn to philanthropy.
“Ịgba Boyị", the Igbo business apprenticeship or pseudo-impact investment system, is an example. Likewise, most of the infrastructure in the various Igbo villages (roads, drainage, erosion control, electric power, hospitals, schools, etc.) are built by individuals and their various town unions. There is hardly any successful Igbo person who does not financially support a few widows, indigent students, clan members, etc. Every Igbo person is raised to know that they owe a responsibility to the community and that they should not expect any encomiums in return.
Indeed, in some communities in the South East, the new way of displaying wealth is no longer with status cars, expensive homes, or spraying money at events; rather, it is in the number of kilometres of tarred roads one has constructed in one’s village. It is in the number of kilometres of solar street lights one has installed. It is in the number of health insurance payments one makes every year for the indigent in one’s community. It is in the number of JAMB forms one pays for every year. It is in the number of university scholarships one provides every year. Many of the benefactors are known just to the person providing the support. Even when such benevolence is mentioned in public, it is quickly dismissed with, “Ọ ịfe ọ kwesili ịme” (It is what is expected of one). These can not be the attributes of a selfish, money-hungry, people.
3. LOUD AND BRASH: Many observers claim that Ndigbo are pompous, loud and brash. Well, there is some truth to this one. But it must be understood that, for most humans, it is the same thing that makes one strong that makes one weak.
Most of these Igbo people swim against currents while fighting sharks with bare hands to become successful. It is this “never-say-die” spirit that brings the success that is also seen as loud and brash.
I guess this is one of those attributes that the world would have to find some space in their hearts to tolerate. After all, a man who, with nothing, was able to sell snow to the Eskimos deserves some bragging room.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by chocboi78(m): 12:18am On Mar 30, 2020
Hmmmm..
Make i book my space first..
When the shakers and shakee comment, i will return
Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by philiancoop(m): 12:19am On Mar 30, 2020
Igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by nlPoster: 12:51am On Mar 30, 2020
Too much unnecessary appeal to emotions without a good reason, why?

Fighting sharks, etc, where did you see actual sharks in Nigeria?

In addition as per your opening statement, are you aware not every child is breastfed? If a kid is adequately nourished, it doesn't matter what type of milk was used as long as it's healthy.

Let's move forward instead of having these habits. Save emotional lingo for where and when it's really needed, not using it for people who you say have already made it in life and don't need anybody's sympathy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by MightySparrow: 1:10am On Mar 30, 2020
cryErrant nonsense. There is what you are; there is what you think you are; there is what people know what you are. The latest is your true nature blunt and right judgment by interaction and carriage. So, it is right to defend yourself and tribe. You live among others. Your disposition brings true measure of judgment about you. Igbos as the one tribe that believe is insecure has a statement of acceptance to make to others Hausa - Fulani or Yoruba do not feel unsafe or want to impress. If you truly worth your onions; it is others who would sing your praise. How many philantrophists of note have arisen from igbo people without seeking gain only in their host communities? Okorocha, any other? I don't know. leadership style among igbos is good, peculiar, and commendable but is obtruse to peoples that have ruled others by either colonization or influence. while Hausa / Fulani or Yoruba have wider coverage and influence, Igbo trail behind. The lack of central object of lord - leader is affecting igbos politicst

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:15am On Mar 30, 2020
The media created a lot of false claims against Igbos just to help their junk journalism.

As a guy born and bread in Igboland, the nonsense I have met people talk about Igbos is just so shocking to say the least.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by nlPoster: 1:20am On Mar 30, 2020
Sounds more like voodoo things especially from that first statement.

I didn't read most of the op.

Scanning through the post, I saw other questionable material eg fighting sharks, real sharks or human sharks? If real, where did you see those in Nigeria? Post links although I'm not saying sharks are not found there. It's possible.

If human, then specify that.

1 Like

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by nlPoster: 1:22am On Mar 30, 2020
Another Igbo thread opened by Yorubas to improve traffic on Nairaland.

Let's stop this behavior.

Those who believe their issues are from tribal problems should perhaps look at other possible causes besides that.

And the ones in inter tribal unions (specifically Yoruba men), what are they doing to counter xenophobic traits in Nigerians? Or are some of them xenophobic themselves?

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

2 Likes

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by MightySparrow: 1:43am On Mar 30, 2020
biafranation:
Another Igbo thread opened by Afonjas to improve traffic on Nairaland and Igbophobia. What they do is opened these bait threads pretending to be Igbo, then they use other of their monikers like the guy above me(MightySparrow) and start saying how insecure Igbos are and how they always praise themselves; fueling on the existing stereotypes to galvanize Igbo hate among other tribes. A lot of Igbo people have zero clue what they are doing. Very dangerous and wicked people by nature!
Wake up Bro. I am proudly Oodua. Yorubas have many flaws we are battling with. Any conspiracy against yoruba race? I don't see any more than we deserve by our disposition. Igbos are impeccably perfect. I doff my cap for them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by knowledgeable: 1:53am On Mar 30, 2020
MightySparrow:
Arrant nonsense. There is what you are; there is what you think you are; there is what people know what you are. The latest is your true nature blunt and right judgment by interaction and carriage. So, it is right to defend yourself and tribe. You live among others. Your disposition ibrings true measure of judgment about you. Igbos as the one tribe that believe is insecure has a statement of acceptance to make to others Hausa - Fulani or Yoruba do not feel unsafe or want to impress. If you truly worth your onions; it is others who would sing your praise. How many philantrophists of note have arisen from igbo people without seeking gain only in their host communities? Okorocha, any other? I don't know. leadership style among igbos is good, peculiar, and commendable but is obtruse to peoples that have ruled others by either colonization or influence. while Hausa / Fulani or Yoruba have wider coverage and influence, Igbo trail behind. The lack of central object of lord - leader is affecting igbos politicstoday

Nonsense narrative.

How else can others sing your praises?. As humans, you sing other human group praises (*positive praises) by integrating/or adapting so aspects of their core values through intermingling and not by praise singing.

Here in Nigeria, the Yorubas want some of those good attributes of Igbo culture (like core family values etc) by heading straight to the source as can be attested by the increasingly the numbers of Yoruba men wanting Igbo women as wives more than any other groups.

My question then is, what nature of Yorubas can excite praise singing, and how can other groups intermingle to be part of it?. Afrobeats?..

4 Likes

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by MetaPhysical: 2:22am On Mar 30, 2020
knowledgeable:

[s]Nonsense narrative.

How else can others sing your praises?. As humans, you sing other human group praises (*positive praises) by integrating/or adapting so aspects of their core values through intermingling and not by praise singing.

Here in Nigeria, the Yorubas want some of those good attributes of Igbo culture (like core family values etc) [/s] by heading straight to the source as can be attested by the increasingly the numbers of Yoruba men wanting Igbo women as wives more than any other groups.

[s]My question then is, what nature of Yorubas can excite praise singing, and how can other groups intermingle to be part of it?[/s] . Afrobeats?..

Your women are running away from cave-age barbaric culture that force them to drink cadaver waste when their husband die, and have no right of inheritance or equality. The only place that respect equality and justice is Yoruba. Your women are rushing Yoruba men.

Get sense!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by MetaPhysical: 2:28am On Mar 30, 2020
OP,

Just a call from your Igwe to donate money and you came on internet to dispel what you call stereotype. Just donate the money and move on.
Stop lamenting!

These are not stereotypes at all. Igbo enwe eze is a fact!

The list of kings you currently have are from three different colonizer group - Igala, Benin, British.

Igala introduced kingship to you through Nsukka and Aguleri.
Benin introduced kingship to you through Onitsha.
British gave you warrant officers that transformed into moden day kings.

There is not a single point of state-rulership in your historical background. This is not false, it is a truth.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by MetaPhysical: 2:30am On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
biafranation:
Another Igbo thread opened by Afonjas to improve traffic on Nairaland and Igbophobia. What they do is opened these bait threads pretending to be Igbo, then they use other of their monikers like the guy above me(MightySparrow) and start saying how insecure Igbos are and how they always praise themselves; fueling on the existing stereotypes to galvanize Igbo hate among other tribes. A lot of Igbo people have zero clue what they are doing. Very dangerous and wicked people by nature!
[/s]

Igbo muslim spotted! Kamoru Nwaobi. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by EagleNest(m): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2020
A nice expose if you ask me. I hope our other brothers will learn one or two things and desist from stereotypes and heresays. Igbos were born this way!

3 Likes

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 30, 2020
Noel19:
When people who drank their fill of their mother's breast speak, I listen and I listen attentively.
NDIGBO, MISUNDERSTOOD
——-
Patrick O. Okigbo III. March 29, 2020. Abuja
——-
There are many misconceptions about Ndigbo (that group of people's found predominantly in the Eastern part of Nigeria) which, left unchallenged, have assumed the status of unvarnished truths. A phone call I just got from the President General of my town union got me thinking about these misrepresentations. The call was to solicit a donation towards the purchase of food items for the vulnerable in my Ojoto who would be most affected when the Federal Government finally gets round to declaring a national shutdown in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
[s]1. ”IGBO ENWE EZE”: A direct translation of this statement is that “Ndigbo do not have kings”. Indeed, it speaks to the republican nature of the people. However, it is used pejoratively to mean that Ndigbo have no respect for traditional institutions or persons. This is false.
Ndigbo (like most humans) do not want to be lorded over. They desire that issues should be presented for debate before decisions are made. Ndigbo will not accept a position simply because a man of authority said so.
My President General could have issued a statement demanding or levying funds for the programme. Instead, knowing the republican nature of his people, he chose to call. On the call, he mentioned that my traditional ruler, Igwe Gerald Mbamalu, Eze Oranyelu I (Eze Ojoto) endorsed the programme and asked that a WhatsApp group should be set up for the purpose. The Igwe could have decreed a levy as well. Rather, he chose to discuss it with his Ndichie (the highest decision-making council) and then to solicit support through dialogue. This particular Igwe has been excellent in the way he reaches out to all when decisions are to be made and the clarity and transparency he brings to the process. As such, he has enjoyed broad-based support for his community-development programmes.
I have no doubt that before the close of day today, enough funds would be raised to procure the food items. My confidence is rooted in the approach that has been employed. You don’t lord it over anyone; not because you are ordained or elected. Rather, you present a position, open it up for debate, and if it makes sense, Ndigbo will support it. QED!
Ndigbo respect leadership but it must be from a position of discussion and negotiation. Not from a lord to his vassals.[/s]
2. SELFISHNESS: Many people who do not understand Ndigbo present them as self-centred (”They will sell their mothers for money”). This is false.
Don’t get me wrong. Ndigbo are intensely competitive and success is highly valued by their society. However, they are a group of people (like most humans) who are drawn to philanthropy.
“Ịgba Boyị", the Igbo business apprenticeship or pseudo-impact investment system, is an example. Likewise, most of the infrastructure in the various Igbo villages (roads, drainage, erosion control, electric power, hospitals, schools, etc.) are built by individuals and their various town unions. There is hardly any successful Igbo person who does not financially support a few widows, indigent students, clan members, etc. Every Igbo person is raised to know that they owe a responsibility to the community and that they should not expect any encomiums in return.
Indeed, in some communities in the South East, the new way of displaying wealth is no longer with status cars, expensive homes, or spraying money at events; rather, it is in the number of kilometres of tarred roads one has constructed in one’s village. It is in the number of kilometres of solar street lights one has installed. It is in the number of health insurance payments one makes every year for the indigent in one’s community. It is in the number of JAMB forms one pays for every year. It is in the number of university scholarships one provides every year. Many of the benefactors are known just to the person providing the support. Even when such benevolence is mentioned in public, it is quickly dismissed with, “Ọ ịfe ọ kwesili ịme” (It is what is expected of one). These can not be the attributes of a selfish, money-hungry, people.
3. LOUD AND BRASH: Many observers claim that Ndigbo are pompous, loud and brash. Well, there is some truth to this one. But it must be understood that, for most humans, it is the same thing that makes one strong that makes one weak.
Most of these Igbo people swim against currents while fighting sharks with bare hands to become successful. It is this “never-say-die” spirit that brings the success that is also seen as loud and brash.
I guess this is one of those attributes that the world would have to find some space in their hearts to tolerate. After all, a man who, with nothing, was able to sell snow to the Eskimos deserves some bragging room.

@strikethrough

You don't refute lies by imposing new lies...

Igbo enwe eze is a lie that have gone too far and many shout that without verification.

Igbo nwere Eze...Igbos have kings...Igbos are not headless. Even before the whitemen arrived there are many communities with kingship in Igboland.

Stop spreading such lies in this 21st century. It is even more understandable to say while some have kings, some practice Republicans style through council of elders......not generally that Igbos don't have kings....Igbos do have kings before the whitemen arrived.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by helinues: 7:13am On Mar 30, 2020
cool
Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by MightySparrow: 7:18am On Mar 30, 2020
Thanks a lot those that helped answer those that qouted me. Pls tell them the truth.
Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 30, 2020
MetaPhysical:
OP,

Just a call from your Igwe to donate money and you came on internet to dispel what you call stereotype. Just donate the money and move on.
Stop lamenting!

These are not stereotypes at all. Igbo enwe eze is a fact!

The list of kings you currently have are from three different colonizer group - Igala, Benin, British.

Igala introduced kingship to you through Nsukka and Aguleri.
Benin introduced kingship to you through Onitsha.
British gave you warrant officers that transformed into moden day kings.

There is not a single point of state-rulership in your historical background. This is not false, it is a truth.

Right to say fulani Introduced Emir in Ilorin....a Yoruba dominated state.

I wonder the definition of real colonisers here. Stripping Yorubas of Oba and replacing it with caliphate tag while subjugating the real oba title.

4 Likes

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 30, 2020
MightySparrow:
cryArrant nonsense. There is what you are; there is what you think you are; there is what people know what you are. The latest is your true nature blunt and right judgment by interaction and carriage. So, it is right to defend yourself and tribe. You live among others. Your disposition brings true measure of judgment about you. Igbos as the one tribe that believe is insecure has a statement of acceptance to make to others Hausa - Fulani or Yoruba do not feel unsafe or want to impress. If you truly worth your onions; it is others who would sing your praise. How many philantrophists of note have arisen from igbo people without seeking gain only in their host communities? Okorocha, any other? I don't know. leadership style among igbos is good, peculiar, and commendable but is obtruse to peoples that have ruled others by either colonization or influence. while Hausa / Fulani or Yoruba have wider coverage and influence, Igbo trail behind. The lack of central object of lord - leader is affecting igbos politicst

Says a Yoruba man

Agitate for your own country, una go say no..that one Nigeria is better..

Let others drink water drop cup..una go carry Lagos-Ibadan express news follow others join..

Everything to you guys is about one Nigeria. Amotekun we are not dividing Nigeria, Osinbajo Nigeria unity is non negotiable .

Aside this what is the rate of happiness index and what you guys have gained as political Lord's..as you say..

Nonsense.... forming drama queen when they are hungry.
Nigeria has destroyed so much values and people's culture if not what on Earth will lead a Yoruba seeking to marry an Igbo woman...different blood with no connection.

Nigeria is one of the greatest mistake of lugard because one Nigeria is a crime against humanity.

4 Likes

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by johnmartus(m): 7:30am On Mar 30, 2020
No tribe confused like this people.
Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by MetaPhysical: 8:06am On Mar 30, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Right to say fulani Introduced Emir in Ilorin....a Yoruba dominated state.

I wonder the definition of real colonisers here. Stripping Yorubas of Oba and replacing it with caliphate tag while subjugating the real oba title.

You compare Ilorin, one city, to the entire Iboland?
Now your brother will see this and say you are stereotyped. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 30, 2020
MetaPhysical:

You compare Ilorin, one city, to the entire Iboland? Now your brother will see this and say you are stereotyped. grin grin grin

May you should tell us who is the oba of Yorubaland?
Since you want to compare Igboland to miniscule empires..
Who is the oba of Yorubaland?

1 Like

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by LabDNA: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2020
MightySparrow:
cryArrant nonsense. There is what you are; there is what you think you are; there is what people know what you are. The latest is your true nature blunt and right judgment by interaction and carriage. So, it is right to defend yourself and tribe. You live among others. Your disposition brings true measure of judgment about you. Igbos as the one tribe that believe is insecure has a statement of acceptance to make to others Hausa - Fulani or Yoruba do not feel unsafe or want to impress. If you truly worth your onions; it is others who would sing your praise. How many philantrophists of note have arisen from igbo people without seeking gain only in their host communities? Okorocha, any other? I don't know. leadership style among igbos is good, peculiar, and commendable but is obtruse to peoples that have ruled others by either colonization or influence. while Hausa / Fulani or Yoruba have wider coverage and influence, Igbo trail behind. The lack of central object of lord - leader is affecting igbos politicst

There is a reason why Igbos living abroad are elected in leadership position, from Poland, Canada, Italy, US, UK. There are more Igbo officers in the US Army than in hausa and yoruba put together.

It is called 'merit', a word fulani, hausa and yoruba detest in Nigeria because they don't stand a chance against the Igbo on a level playing field.

Kiss the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by Noel19: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2020
Osagyefo98:

@strikethrough

You don't refute lies by imposing new lies...

Igbo enwe eze is a lie that have gone too far and many shout that without verification.

Igbo nwere Eze...Igbos have kings...Igbos are not headless. Even before the whitemen arrived there are many communities with kingship in Igboland.

Stop spreading such lies in this 21st century. It is even more understandable to say while some have kings, some practice Republicans style through council of elders......not generally that Igbos don't have kings....Igbos do have kings before the whitemen arrived.

Read and assimilate. The phrase "Igbo enwe eze" doesn't mean the Igbos don't have kings. They do have kings but they don't place high premium on kings like what is obtainable in other tribes. The king to them is not infallible hence the Republican nature of an Igbo man.
Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by MetaPhysical: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2020
Osagyefo98:

May you should tell us who is the oba of Yorubaland?

Since you want to compare Igboland to miniscule empires..

Who is the oba of Yorubaland?

Abeg go give your donation to the Igwe and stop talking nonsense.

If people ignore una and no open topic on Ibo una go open some yeye topic to trend. If people open Ibo thread una go wail.

Go give Igwe hin money and go back to ya isolation. grin

1 Like

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by LivingSage: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2020
Ndi Igbo kwezenu cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by MetaPhysical: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2020
LabDNA:

There is a reason why Igbos living abroad are elected in leadership position, from Poland, Canada, Italy, US, UK. There are more Igbo officers in the US Army than in hausa and yoruba put together.

It is called 'merit', a word fulani, hausa and yoruba detest in Nigeria because they don't stand a chance against the Igbo on a level playing field.

Kiss the truth.

In those countries a Colonel is in the same tier level with a Regional Director of a big Corporation. No one pays a regional director any attention when he is outside in public. When the Colonel is in public space no one cares about his rank. His rank only matters in the barracks....but in the barracks, no one cares if he is Ibo or not....to them he is government property!

To you Ibo, if you have a General in the US Army the world will not sleep. If Barack Obama was Ibo the planet....all the way to far away Pluto will hear your noise....and they will wonder if you are new to State Rulership, or whats the big deal!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 30, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Abeg go give your donation to the Igwe and stop talking nonsense.

If people ignore una and no open topic on Ibo una go open some yeye topic to trend. If people open Ibo thread una go wail.

Go give Igwe hin money and go back ya isolation. grin

Not in anyway humorous.
Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2020
LivingSage:
Ndi Igbo kwezenu cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who be this mama iyabo with headtie like ijebu maje.
Face with strikes..
Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by LivingSage: 9:01am On Mar 30, 2020
Keep deceiving yourself cheesy

Osagyefo98:

Who be this mama iyabo with headtie like ijebu maje.

Face with strikes..

1 Like

Re: A Common Misconception About Igbos by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2020
LivingSage:
Keep deceiving yourself cheesy

Oh you are one of the patronizers of history ville
I left the lying page long time ago..
Tell the yoruba boy running the page to snap more ijebu women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lord Lugard's Wife Confessed: ''Africans Civilized Us!!!'' / Gov. Ugwuanyi Is Advancing Peace, Development In Enugu - Louis Amoke / "My Biggest Agony While In Detention" - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.