Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money (67892 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Philinho(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2020
BareFacedLies:
Any guy who is not yet married should take this advise very seriously!
Hahahahahaha....I know you're talking from experience .But it's not funny oo..
If not that I and my wife are working with good understanding ,there could've been a great challenge.

2 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by victorian(f): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
fergie001:

Victorian, what did we do to you nah?

You are bashing us non-stop!

How are you, hope good!?

My dear the rate guys are desperately looking and wooing rich ladies, is alarming. And the most annoying thing is when they start talking about money and how the lady should spend on them.
I laugh quietly at the height of their foolishness.

Lemme say it here and now, not all successful ladies is desperate to marry and start transferring money to their bank accounts. Not all.

Someone like me, Ive conditioned my mind to be satisfied with sincere friends around me both male and female, then focus more on my business. I rather spend my money on my friends than a guy who thinks I crave for sex or marriage.
I don't crave for any of those anymore, as guys are now using it manipulate women for their own gain.
Honestly it's so appalling. The guys don't hide their greed anymore. Haba! Not all rich ladies. We sef know what we want in life. That's y I'm bashing them
Tread softly with the gold digging. Noone can use sex or marriage to manipulate me. Ko le werk!

I'm fine. Relaxing at home, chatting with friends. How are u too?

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by fergie001: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
victorian:

Small small with the bashing.
People are different, you still see a lot of females who fall into same category as the males you passionately condemn.

You see this life, my most important rule;
Make yourself happy.

Same here....enjoying the coro-holiday.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Kingarthur21: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
victorian:

My dear the rate guys are desperately looking and wooing rich ladies, is alarming. And the most annoying thing is when they start talking about money and how the lady should spend on them.
I laugh quietly at the height of their foolishness.

Lemme say it here and now, not all successful ladies is desperate to marry and start transferring money to their bank accounts. Not all.

Someone like me, Ive conditioned my mind to be satisfied with sincere friends around me both male and female, then focus more on my business. I rather spend my money on my friends than a guy who thinks I crave for sex or marriage.
I don't crave for any of those anymore, as guys are now using it manipulate women for their own gain.
Honestly it's so appalling. The guys don't hide their greed anymore. Haba! Not all rich ladies. We sef know what we want in life. That's y I'm bashing them
Tread softly with the gold digging. Noone can use sex or marriage to manipulate me. Ko le werk!

But ladies can desire rich men?
When men want rich women they are gold digging and greedy,but when women want rich men she has a high value ?

No wonder guys always use ladies as joke

3 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by victorian(f): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kingarthur21:

But ladies can desire rich men?
When men want rich women they are gold digging and greedy,but when women want rich men she has a high value ?

No wonder guys always use ladies as joke

That's where u guys are getting this gold digging technique wrong.
When ladies desire rich men and end up marrying the rich men. The ladies don't throw it at the face of the rich man that all she wants is his money.
She becomes his friend, show certain degree of concern for his welfare and family.
When a woman shows a man who is rich undiluted love and care Without asking for money outright. The man with time starts thinking of making her his number one and spends on her without being told.
My exes I dated they didn't seem for money by fire by force but my exes are even better than the guys of nowadays.
And I spent on them cos I felt loved and cherished even though they were playing a script.

Thank God I know better now.

Whichever way u guys want to use to enter me, I ready for una.

cheesy

That part of me is dead. No man can take advantage of me . Sex! Marriage means nothing again to me and I'm living well.
When I'm ready to have kids. I know who to contact for such.

So keep throwing it at our faces that u guys care is money money money.

Make una come loot! Smhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by victorian(f): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
fergie001:

Small small with the bashing.
People are different, you still see a lot of females who fall into same category as the males you passionately condemn.

You see this life, my most important rule;
Make yourself happy.

Same here....enjoying the coro-holiday.

My theme : Is to make myself happy.

I won't allow any man finish me before my time, in the deceit of I love u or I want to marry u.

That era is gone.

Shey they want to behave senseless. No problem. I ready full ground.

All we have now is Vultures, no more men again. God forbid!

Make them come chop. Because they give me money keep! Which I didn't remember to hand over.

Lemme not get angry today abeg. I don't need any man to spoil my mood for today. I've had enough abeg. They should go and look for other rich female magas in Nigeria to deceive.

Anyways have a great day.
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Kingarthur21: 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
victorian:

When ladies desire rich men and end up marrying the rich men. The ladies don't throw it at the face of the rich man that all she wants is his money.
She becomes his friend, show certain degree of concern for his welfare and family.
When a woman shows a man who is rich undiluted love and care Without asking for money outright. The man with time starts thinking of making her his number one and spends on her without being told.
My exes I dated they didn't seem for money by fire by force but my exes are even better than the guys of nowadays.
And I spent on them cos I felt loved and cherished even though they were playing a script.

cheesy

That part of me is dead. No man can take advantage of me . Sex! Marriage means nothing again to me and I'm living well.

You ladies don't get it,are they not broke guys that genuinely love ladies that are rich the same way ladies can genuinely love rich guys?
You ladies don't like the idea of a woman bringing finances to the table,why?

A man wanting a rich lady doesnt mean he is broke,it could mean he wants to marry his class.

My advice:
let the rich marry themselves and the struggling marry themselves so no one will feel cheated. I know millionaires that pick up girls from the streets and change their lives for good,that is seen as normal but you all feel a broke guy doesn't deserve love or anything,it is bad

I am glad you wisened up now and despite the misogyny and shaming of ladies on this forum you are standing gallantly.it gives me joy to see strong women.

3 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

This is how it starts. You never know. B4 u know it...
How r u? How’s the lockdown treating ya
Lol...Who knows (@ the bolded)?
I'm quite fine but the lockdown hasn't been funny. But trust humans, we would adapt. How do you do too?
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by esperon25: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Making a general statement, 'make sure you marry a woman who makes money' may be unnecessary.
Marriage is or should be a union of complementary partners (i.e one partner completes the other).
There are ladies that are inclined to be financially independent, and may be satisfied with equal sharing of the financial burdens of their home. There are others who will be financially independent but would prefer their husbands remain the sole provider for the home. Then there are the ones that would depend on their husbands financially, and stay home (usually because of childcare, or even otherwise).
The same goes for the guys; there are men who prefer their wives are financially dependent on them. There are the ones who look forward to sharing the financial burdens equally with the wife.
To each, her/his own. Partner with the one that complements your being or style.
However, seeking to control another by contriving the financial dependence of a spouse, is debasing. Like someone stated yesterday, aspire to negotiate with your spouse, not to control.
And this call to negotiation is not just because the laws in the Western country empower the wife. But because she has these inalienable rights conferred on her by her Creator. She's made in the image and likeness of God. These 'Western countries' are actually executing the will of God in such matters.
Therefore, a husband has no moral ground to control and debase his wife because she's financially dependent on him. She deserves to be treated with respect and dignity simply because she's a human being - his equal.
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by victorian(f): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kingarthur21:

You ladies don't get it,are they not broke guys that genuinely love ladies that are rich the same way ladies can genuinely love rich guys?
You ladies don't like the idea of a woman bringing finances to the table,why?

A man wanting a rich lady doesnt mean he is broke,it could mean he wants to marry his class.

My advice:
let the rich marry themselves and the struggling marry themselves so no one will feel cheated. I know millionaires that pick up girls from the streets and change their lives for good,that is seen as normal but you all feel a broke guy doesn't deserve love or anything,it is bad

I am glad you wisened up now and despite the misogyny and shaming of ladies on this forum you are standing gallantly.it gives me joy to see strong women.

The advice you gave is a great advice.

Even the so called rich guys, I doubt if they are still in existence. All na audio and fake life.

Some are even behaving like an hustling desperate guy. I don't even know the difference anymore.
Can u imagine? I can't even differentiate the broke guys from rich guys. They almost act alike and at the end it all boils down to money.
At least a broke guy will say babe I don't have food at home. And my subscription has finished. At least, las las, 20k will solve provisions for food and card.

But a rich guy who claims he's rich, will say babe my money and goods is hanging somewhere , please can I have 100k? I really need it so bad. Don't worry I'm expecting a contract from Borno state government. The governor is my personal friend, I was the one who sponsored his campaign, so He owes me. Latest next week I should be back on my feet. And we will ball like never before.

cheesy

Mumu! She will give him 100k. Later he will be claiming busy. Looking for the next female maga to deceive and dupe!
Honestly this country is finished.

Man matter? I'm over and done with una case! I no love again. O

Make una leave me alone! Love na scam!!!!

Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by esperon25: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
The foundation of a marriage should be the Love of God, not financial interest.
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by fergie001: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
victorian:

I won't allow any man finish me before my time, in the deceit of I love u or I want to marry u.

That era is gone.

Make them come chop. Because they give me money keep! Which I didn't remember to hand over.

Lemme not get angry today abeg. I don't need any man to spoil my mood for today. I've had enough abeg. They should go and look for other rich female magas in Nigeria to deceive.

You are generalising...shey you know!?
Take it easy

Calm...not everyone that comes around you want to chop or deceive you.

I have told you before, don't think you have the worst case.

People have experiences, and hope to learn from them.

I wouldn't transfer aggression, things happen in life for a reason which enable you have that experience to make yourself stronger.

Vic.....make yourself happy. No pressures, no worries,OK?

Have a great day ahead...

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kingarthur21:

You are in no position to define what should be a man or woman standard. How do you feel when men define standards for ladies(virgin,flat tummy,good cook,etc)?
The issue I have always had with you is that you can't live and let others live. Things are changing,some ladies are bread winners. Whatever value a man/woman set isn't your business.

You set yourself as an adjudicator of what is good standard and value in both men and women.you don't have that power,funmi,you are responsible for yourself and those who share the same thought with you.

You have no idea of my financial state so shut the fu¢k up.
Don't impose your medieval roles on men...you can't eat your cake all and have it. Men will move mountains and be sole providers for ladies that submit to them,you ladies want independence and yet till have us as sole providers. Its 50:50 finance to run my home if we are both the head(equals) in the home,but if I am head I will be 120% responsible.

No one is eyeing a girl's pocket. We want a girl our class,our level. It seems to you that any man who wants a comfortable girl is broke or wants to eat her money? No!many want to marry from the same social class like themselves. No One is eyeing her pocket.
So after hustling all my life and making it,if I ask a lady what she has to bring to the table that both of us will eat from I am a low effort man? If I have a billion,she will still contribute unless off course she acknowledges me as the head of the home.

You know nothing about me ,what I earn,the currency I earn,my relationship status etc so shut the F up.
Dear arthur21,

I don't care what you think about me. Wanna know why??

I don't think about you at all.

So run along and do you, and watch me do me.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Kingarthur21: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Dear arthur21,

I don't care what you think about me. Wanna know why??

I don't think about you at all.

So run along and do you, and watch me do me.
ugly blob like you. You stated your points,I stated mine and you are now pained because you don't have a rebuttal.

Fu..ck off sore loser, and fix your pitiful self instead of trolling Ubunja,redpillers and ladies you call pick mesh a...
Look at how sore you are because you have been vanquished. Was that not how you became bitter with Ubunja because he outsmarted you in a debate and you came to this forum to defame him?

Belafonte you ask how one can be ugly,bitter and dumb at the same time ....HERE IS YOUR ANSWER,funmi is the triple threat

Get a life.

9 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Jman06(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
victorian:

The advice you gave is a great advice.

Even the so called rich guys, I doubt if they are still in existence. All na audio and fake life.

Some are even behaving like an hustling desperate guy. I don't even know the difference anymore.
Can u imagine? I can't even differentiate the broke guys from rich guys. They almost act alike and at the end it all boils down to money.
At least a broke guy will say babe I don't have food at home. And my subscription has finished. At least, las las, 20k will solve provisions for food and card.

But a rich guy who claims he's rich, will say babe my money and goods is hanging somewhere , please can I have 100k? I really need it so bad. Don't worry I'm expecting a contract from Borno state government. The governor is my personal friend, I was the one who sponsored his campaign, so He owes me. Latest next week I should be back on my feet. And we will ball like never before.

cheesy

Mumu! She will give him 100k. Later he will be claiming busy. Looking for the next female maga to deceive and dupe!
Honestly this country is finished.

Man matter? I'm over and done with una case! I no love again. O

Make una leave me alone! Love na scam!!!!

Haba!
Genuine lovers might have come your way on many occasions but you probably rejected them and fell flat for the scammers...

Let me give you a little tip that might help you sift the scammers (play boys) from the real guys:

Play boys(scammers) know what you ladies fall easily for and those are the things he would present to you when he is wooing you.
They know that you like sweet talkers

They know that you like ''fine boys'' so they polish up ( even if it means borrowing)

They know that you like rich men, so they fake riches just to have you fall for them

And most times, ladies are not logical enough to identify the fake guys from genuine ones.

So, I'll suggest you cut down on your expectations of the above qualities and just look out for decent men. You'll be surprised that you may eventually have all the qualities but don't make them priorities when you're meeting a guy for the first time. Instead, look out for the humanity in those guys you meet.

4 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Walkingkilo(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
victorian:

That era is gone.

Such a damaged soul. Seek help!

4 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Walkingkilo(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
victorian:

That era is gone.

Just look at how vile, despicable and obnoxious you are!

You are what happens when a naive, young, needy, sucker for love, hopeless romantic type of girl gets her heart broken and shredded into pieces countless times to the point it is damaged beyond repair...you know the result? You! - a bitter misandrist!

I see through all your bullshits though.
You're just putting up a tough front to overcompensate for the insecurities. this whole shit is all a facade.
Beneath the vile,restless,tough and bitter rambles here and there like a toothless bulldog..is a soft whimpering harmless puppy just scared of falling in love again.

I just pray you see the light.

6 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Walkingkilo(m): 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Women for your own sanity and comfort, have a source of income. It's soo cool when he says no to a need of yours and you can simply whip out your atm and go Gerrit.

So you had the money all along but for some reasons you felt his money is meant only for your needs while yours is meant to sit pretty in your account

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by SweetCunt97(f): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Walkingkilo:

So you had the money all along but for some reasons you felt his money is meant only for your needs while yours is meant to sit pretty in your account
Sitting pretty and accumulating until things get real and it's needed for support. If I chop mine anyhow and shii get real, where will d support come from? Smart Women save for rainy days.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Walkingkilo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
(The guy above me don kolo o)

OP, I agree with you, BUT
1) How do u know her future? (Girls usually marry young)
2) R u sure u want extra money and financially independent wife more than a wife who’d fully take care of the kids and home and be totally financially dependent on u?

This is actually a very good question!

The reality is you can't have both. Either settle one and forgo the other.. No matter how you want to see it, you can't have both of them in one woman
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Walkingkilo(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Sitting pretty and accumulating until things get real and it's needed for support. If I chop mine anyhow and shii get real, where will d support come from? Smart Women save for rainy days.

And smart men spend their money on women cos they don't have rainy days too. I get it!
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by SweetCunt97(f): 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Walkingkilo:

And smart men spend their money on women cos they don't have rainy days too. I get it!
My guy men carry their families, they pay bills, pay school fees. I don't know what u dragging as if yiur father didn't do all these things. If he didn't and allow your mom to be the head and provider, Toh thats ur reality. So don't gimme d sarcasm OK, I don't need it.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Walkingkilo(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
My guy men carry their families, they pay bills, pay school fees. I don't know what u dragging as if yiur father didn't do all these things. If he didn't and allow your mom to be the head and provider, Toh thats ur reality. So don't gimme d sarcasm OK, I don't need it.

Why bring my father into this? You must be a lunatic!
And for quickly changing the course of the context and taking it the family way, you must be lacking in grey matter.
I was talking about women in relationships asking their men to foot bills for their avaricious wants and fantasies they can conveniently fund by themselves, but for greed and trying to play smart.. They feel its the man's money that's best to do that with..that was the bone of contention here...nitwit!
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by SweetCunt97(f): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Walkingkilo:

Why bring my father into this? You must be a lunatic!
And for quickly changing the course of the context and aking it the family way, you must be lacking in grey matter.
I was talking about women in relationships asking their men to foot bills for their avaricious wants and fantasies they can conveniently fund by themselves, but for greed and trying to play smart.. They feel its the man's money that's best to do that with..that was the bone of contention here...nitwit!
But the topic pointed towards marriage and my comment pointed towards that too. I wasn't talking about boyfriend /girlfriend situation.... Calm your nerves.
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by oazeez1991(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
I'm here 2 learn 4rm dose wif practical experience on d topic of discourse nd not dose wuz ideas look gud only on paper.
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by proclinician: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
victorian:

cheesy

Look at the nonsense you are saying how much do you even have? You go to the streets and pick up lowlives, as in men with no game in life, no edge and no carriage. Men with no form of relevance or capacity and they feast on ur money and u come here and cry what the hell?

Who do u call a man? The instagram bloke that borrows everything just for pictures and superficiality ...what nonsense. I do not understand how u will meet a man that has no definite means of earning a living and expect a miracle to happen. You're even lucky u have substance. The rest like you that fall for superficiality and left me then i was in school building castles in the air i have them in my inbox and i use them to relax because they found out later those guys have nothing and it was all a mirage.

There are men and there are men pls chose wisely. For someone like me that have paid my dues with my substance i do not care about anybody's money. Even i have come to a stage in life when i can tell u that at times it is no longer about money but originality and i realized this in my 5th year in uni when my table turned.

It baffles me when women fall for mere words like the other time one silly female came here and said why are guys scared of talking to her and i was like see oo. When u chose a man pls go for the ones with substance so you dont think anyman out there that says hello is looking at ur accounts.

5 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Girls what's wrong with you
I read some comments now and am not really happy haba
When you girls do something wrong you see nothing bad about it but when it comes to we men
You will insult us bash us and say all sort of nasty words about us haha why.??
You girls call men gold digger
What of women of nowadays with their fake love
Whereas when a man loose his job he loose his wife too try to pity we men too,it not easy being a man bobrisky knows what I mean and can explain more better
So please women stop that say that we men are gold digger
Thanks
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by 2buffagain(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
victorian:

That era is gone.

You sound like a bitter old crow. grin
"Oh woe is me. I shall never love again. All men are dogs. I managed to make small pocket change and that is all these men want. yada yada blah blah."
All pure idiocy, but you are entitled to your idiocy.
Like I said in the OP, you girls should be done with your "Bad boy phase" and develop some damn wisdom. You sound too old to still be thinking like a teenager.

If that is what you have convinced yourself to be the case, then Look for men on your financial level and let us hear word abeg.
Men should also look for women in their general financial level or path.
That is the whole point of this thread.

If you cannot ATTRACT and PICK genuine men, then that's on you, not anybody else.

5 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by efosky1246(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
Alvin212:
Those of us who prefer them young and untouched,

Is it possible for a 19-year-old girl to already be making money in Nigeria.

I no go fit marry a girl above 21 years

my brother, if my sprit tells me you've given yourself to another man and you're above 21, No matter how beautiful you are, I can't get myself to love you oh. and I do understand it comes with responsibilities sha. and that is why am working now. building wealth little by little so when am ready, finances will not be an issue
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by efosky1246(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
I'm a woman. You are on point!

and you think that makes you a virtuous woman. undecided

be there incentivising all this weakness in men.

this is coming from a man

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Gandollaar(f): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
efosky1246:

and you think that makes you a virtuous woman. undecided

be there incentivising all this weakness in men.

this is coming from a man
Virtuos woman Kee you there..it makes me a strong partner.
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by efosky1246(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
Virtuos woman Kee you there..it makes me a strong partner.

strong partner indeed.

sha don't fall prey to all this criminally-minded men who'll leach off of you.

Good night.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) / Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.