Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Residents Of FCT, Lagos And Ogun, Which Food Will You Miss Most During Lockdown - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Residents Of FCT, Lagos And Ogun, Which Food Will You Miss Most During Lockdown (260 Views)

105 Tested Hiv-positive During Lockdown In Ogun – Govt / Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" / Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Of FCT, Lagos And Ogun, Which Food Will You Miss Most During Lockdown by wallex1983(m): 2:23am On Mar 30, 2020
The federal government has ordered a total lock down of activities in the FCT, Lagos and Ogun State.

They have said people selling food items will be exempted. But was silent how how they would identify people genuinely going to market to buy food stuff. This means that even if food is in the market, how will people come to buy?

Now, which food will you miss most for 14days?

Me: FRESH BREAD

Re: Residents Of FCT, Lagos And Ogun, Which Food Will You Miss Most During Lockdown by GboyegaD(m): 2:31am On Mar 30, 2020
If I am still resident in Lagos, it will be TFC's pastries or the Suya from Suya spot on 2nd Avenue if they do not allow them operate .
Re: Residents Of FCT, Lagos And Ogun, Which Food Will You Miss Most During Lockdown by CoronaVirusPro: 2:31am On Mar 30, 2020
Dog meat.

I already had plans last week I was going to slaughter a Bull Mastiff or Neopolitan Mastiff .

But I believe God knows best.

I will just look for a chow-chow or Lhasa Apso I can slaughter in my kitchen.

(1) (Reply)

Civid-19. Stay Home And Learn / Virus Update Indian Migrant Workers Sprayed With Disinfectant In Indian / COVID-19: Fg's Plan X-rayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.