Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) (3586 Views)

Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus / Farren Jean Andrea: 'I Was Diagnosed With HIV' / Stanley Okoronkwo Diagnosed With Heart Disease, Needs N10M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) by blessedvisky(m): 6:58am On Mar 30, 2020
This is going to FP. Secure a seat guys!

1 Like

Re: Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) by femi4: 6:59am On Mar 30, 2020
Thank God Dybala didn't make the list
Re: Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) by DModeCntStopMe: 7:05am On Mar 30, 2020
Nice list!

What of Iranian minister of health

What of juventus forward, Dybala
Re: Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) by StephenBB(m): 7:10am On Mar 30, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Make una wake up oh

Uncle Explorers don show with fresh story oh

Seun you suppose de pay explorers small tin oh

Only u nor fit de chop ur plenty money oh

because I know say u de fear woman and u con stingy join

Olumo rock fall on ur testes undecided

Guy...take am easy na
Na Monday morning o!
Re: Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) by pyyxxaro: 7:16am On Mar 30, 2020
StephenBB:

Guy...take am easy na
Na Monday morning o!

Ogbeni de ur lane oh undecided
Re: Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) by pyyxxaro: 7:20am On Mar 30, 2020
DriggityDre:

Pained br.oke f00l carrying out his anger on prestigious people.
Goan find your own

Oga I nor go curse u oh

Naaa u get ur mouth , u fit use am chop shit if u like oh cool

1 Like

Re: Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) by DriggityDre: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Oga I nor go curse u oh

Naaa u get ur mouth , u fit use am chop shit if u like oh cool
Shatap! Oluma fall on you
Re: Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) by pyyxxaro: 7:28am On Mar 30, 2020
DriggityDre:

Shatap! Oluma fall on you
Have sense this Monday morning

This won when u de find who u won folo quarrel this morning

U sure say nor be hungry de worry u sooo

U chop yesterday at all sad

Tell the person when send this work make e call me grin
Re: Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) by DriggityDre: 7:38am On Mar 30, 2020
pyyxxaro:

This won when u de find who u won folo quarrel this morning

U sure say nor be hungry de worry u sooo

U chop yesterday at all sad

Tell the person when send this work make e call me grin

Yes, I have eaten this morning and I also went to bed stuffed yesterday.
Do not try to judge my worth by a moniker that was created 3 days ago.

Don't forget to take Panadol to ease the sifia pains grin
Re: Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) by Professorcplus(m): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2020
Jonathan:
Where is HELL RUFIA

YEYE LIST
Read again
Re: Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) by TheSourcerer: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2020
Fishy for some reason .
Re: Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) by hahn(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2020
Explorers:

Have any of them recovered?
Re: Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) by Ayo199(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2020
Queen Elizabeth should be no 1 on your list
Re: Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) by Explorers(m): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2020
hahn:

Have any of them recovered?

Trudeau's wife
Re: Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) by Greatzeus(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2020
Explorers:
Former Bond girl Olga Kurylenko, who appeared in "Quantum of Solace" in 2008, said on March 15 that she was "locked up at home" after testing positive for the coronavirus.
Oh no shocked not Olga kurylenko. I love this girl,I love are movies so much. You will be fine girl kiss

Re: Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) by enomakos(m): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2020
this corona na something
Re: Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) by jonadaft: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
AJOBI77:

Haba! Check again now. This time slowly
This is what happens when you comment with a heart full of hatred

Abi dem swear for dis one mama ni? wetin bring hatred for dis matter now?

E be like say corona dey ya brain...
Re: Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) by deewhone(f): 12:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Julia Morley, Chairman of Miss World Organization

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Lady That Loses Her Hair Overnight Because Of Fake Hair Dye / Bbnaija Laycon Learns To Drive, Shows Off Driving Skills In His Benz (video) / Rihanna Speaks On Her Nigerian Roots, "Confirms Igbo identity"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.