Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security (935 Views)

Harry And Meghan Angry As Their Kids, Archie And Lillibet Won't Get HRH Titles / Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security by Akhimien78(m): 5:49am On Mar 30, 2020
The US will not pay for the security protection of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, President Donald Trump has said.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have reportedly left Canada permanently and moved to California amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been living in Vancouver after leaving the UK and stepping back from their roles as senior members of the royal family.

But they are now living in lockdown near Hollywood with their 10-month-old son Archie, in line with California rules on coronavirus, after taking a private jet to the US, according to reports.
But tweeting on Sunday evening, Mr Trump called himself a "friend" of the Queen and the UK but that the Sussexes “must pay” for their own security.

Mr Trump wrote: "I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom.

"It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada.

"Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!"

It came after a source told the Sun newspaper that: “Harry and Meghan have left Canada now for good.

“The borders were closing and the flights were stopping. They had to get out.”

The source added that they had been planning the move for some time.

“They have a big support network there. It’s where their new team of Hollywood agents and PRs and business managers are based," they continued.

“Meghan has lots of friends there and, of course, her mum Doria.”

Trump: Meghan and Harry must pay for security in US

https://f7td5.app./ke4u4J

Sent via @updayUK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security by Duru9(m): 5:51am On Mar 30, 2020
But Meghan said she won't return to USA until Trump leaves office
They will pay for their security because they don't carry royalty again

well I'm a very good driver with 7months experience with uber/bolt partnership, very familiar with Abuja roads, please I need car for uber/bolt, help a brother

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security by otipoju(m): 6:06am On Mar 30, 2020
How can a Prince leave his castle, leave his country and be led by a divorcee woman with no clear cut direction. Its obvious he's not the one doing the planning.

Last last she go divorce the boy when she is done with him.

11 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security by daddytime(m): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2020
Trump no kukuma send them message.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security by donbachi(m): 7:06am On Mar 30, 2020
Hooooooha!
Re: Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security by kingthreat(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2020
You just have to admire Trump sometimes. America first, the rest come later.
Funny enough, this will be celebrated by majority of Americans. When America was established, the first battle they had to fight was against the British royalty. That stance is same for many till date.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2020
Way to go! cheesy
Re: Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security by Goldmaxx(f): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wait! I thought Meghan Markle already said she won't return to US as long as Trump is the president? grin grin.. Bunch of Hollywood jokers.

Still waiting for the rest of her colleagues to leave for Canada.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security by festacman(m): 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
The greatest mistake any man would make in marriage is to enter a DEPENDENCY TRAP whereby his wife becomes his PROVIDER. She will ride him like a 'janglover' and turn him into a slowpoke.

That's the sad situation Prince Harry is in. He depends financially on Meghan, lives in her house, waits on her for key decisions and follows her around like a dog.

He had hoped to step aside from royal duties and still leverage his royaltiness to drive a non-profit enterprise for sustenance. He counted on the special filial relationship he has with his queen grandmother since his mother died. However, the conservative old Queen refused to look 'uche face' and threw him under the bus in protection of the values of the Royal Family. He was left out in the cold without a blanket.

Harry needs to crawl back Buckingham palace like a prodigal son he is, beg for forgiveness and recover his dignity as a man and a Prince.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
hmmm. money issues everywhere. check my signature if you need urgent cash
Re: Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security by espn(m): 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
The prince too mumu...women can change anytime... I hope he doesn't regret his decisions...3 to 5 years Max he will wish he never took such decision...

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
I thought Meghan is not meant to return to the US until Trump leave?

she realized the rest of the world is not like it looks in the media.

I just pity the foolish Harry that is allowing her decide for him

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security by Earlystar698(m): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
Trump is the boss

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security by unikazzy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Duru9:
But Meghan said she won't return to USA until Trump leaves office
They will pay for their security because they don't carry royalty again

well I'm a very good driver with 7months experience with uber/bolt partnership, very familiar with Abuja roads, please I need car for uber/bolt, help a brother
What happens to the previous cars u hv been driving pls
Re: Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security by Duru9(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
unikazzy:
What happens to the previous cars u hv been driving pls

https://www.nairaland.com/5758138/means-livelihood-taken-away-me

This sir
Re: Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security by unikazzy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Duru9:

https://www.nairaland.com/5758138/means-livelihood-taken-away-me

This sir
ooohhhh.....Duru9

i think i hv read about ur story here on a several thread....concerning a man u damaged his car and went away with his money as well.
Re: Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security by Duru9(m): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
unikazzy:
ooohhhh.....Duru9

i think i hv read about ur story here on a several thread....concerning a man u damaged his car and went away with his money as well.

Not me
Re: Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security by Duru9(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
unikazzy:
ooohhhh.....Duru9

Not me

I'm in Abuja not Lagos
The man story is different from mine
Re: Donald Trump Says US Will Not Pay For Harry And Meghan's Security by unikazzy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Duru9:

Not me

I'm in Abuja not Lagos
The man story is different from mine
yes that;s tru......i just confirm that.

let talk on whatsapp - check my signature pls

(1) (Reply)

The Prices Of Things In Nigeria Compared To Countries Around The World At Large / At What Point Did You Decided That Zelensky Is A Scam / Israeli All Government Website Taken Down(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.