Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Covid19: FDA Have Now Given Emergency Approval For Antimalarial Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid19: FDA Have Now Given Emergency Approval For Antimalarial Drugs (397 Views)

NAFDAC To Give Emergency Approval For N400bn COVID-19 Vaccines / The Story Of The Magical Antimalarial Chinese Medicine – Ginghaosu (Artemisinin) / Antimalarial Drugs Without Any Multivitamin Syrup Or Blood Tonic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19: FDA Have Now Given Emergency Approval For Antimalarial Drugs by Firstnebo: 5:53am On Mar 30, 2020
I was among the earliest to bring to your knowledge that president Trump touted drug hydroxychloroquine, chloroquine, and azithromycin could be a game changer.

Now the American Food & Drug Administration has finally given an emergency approval for them to be used against Covid19

Please the Nigerian NAFDAC should follow through immediately. Let them open our country up, we are getting depressed and going hungry because of lockdown

Re: Covid19: FDA Have Now Given Emergency Approval For Antimalarial Drugs by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:23am On Mar 30, 2020
Good to know
Re: Covid19: FDA Have Now Given Emergency Approval For Antimalarial Drugs by misreal(m): 6:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Kia...
I once took this particular medicine, and i coudnt sleep afterwards because all my body began to itch...
The truth is, i'd rather take it again than die of covid-19.
Re: Covid19: FDA Have Now Given Emergency Approval For Antimalarial Drugs by saheedbadmus(m): 6:51am On Mar 30, 2020
Okay ... over to you nafdac
Re: Covid19: FDA Have Now Given Emergency Approval For Antimalarial Drugs by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 30, 2020
Good
Re: Covid19: FDA Have Now Given Emergency Approval For Antimalarial Drugs by xperiencelove(m): 7:01am On Mar 30, 2020
If it is finally approved by NAFDAC, just use the drugs with one tablet of piritin.
Piritin is anti-allergy drug that has been saving millions of people over the years from symptoms caused by allergic conditions, including hayfever, hives, food allergy, insect bites and itching.

For those who have one or more health challenges prior, piritin should be taken after completion of the antimalaria drugs.
Re: Covid19: FDA Have Now Given Emergency Approval For Antimalarial Drugs by shigoslim(m): 7:14am On Mar 30, 2020
You may not believe me that Nigeria lumanthem ( Nigeria anti malarial drug) with paracetamol also work well for this Virus.

I will not say much but many will not believe me . Let NAFDAC should start testing our anti malarial drug instead of waiting for the likes of USA and other . We don't need to wait for any nation before we start doing the right thing.

We shouldn't depend much on foreign logistics, we are also human being with intellectual, we should stop looking down on ourselves especially on what we can offer the world. Everything should not come from outside .

Nigeria should get serious and start doing the right thing, this CONVID 19 should have teach us many lesson except if we fail.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Black Americans Account For 30% Of Coronavirus Cases In Illinois, Dr.Ngozi Ezike / Do You Trust Buhari To Lead Us Out Of Covid 19? / University Students In Kenya Develop Ventilators To Aid Battle Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.