Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Asaba And Enugu Best Place For Tailoring Work. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asaba And Enugu Best Place For Tailoring Work. (417 Views)

Flooding In My Area In Asaba And Government’s Negligence / Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please / Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asaba And Enugu Best Place For Tailoring Work. by Promzwealth: 7:27am On Mar 30, 2020
Pls I m kinda confuse,m a tailor though just finishing apprentice section in Aba,and I want to relocate to another city where I can start this work because ana is to crowded with tailors.
Pls between asaba and Enugu where do you suggest I move to. putting into consideration,cost living,like house rent shop rent transportation and chance of getting customers in a short period in any of this cities...
Any other city that can suite my specs requirements is welcomed also.
Re: Asaba And Enugu Best Place For Tailoring Work. by nobone(f): 7:32am On Mar 30, 2020
Asaba
Re: Asaba And Enugu Best Place For Tailoring Work. by athaboi(f): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2020
Asaba so that you can also reach out to onitsha people
Re: Asaba And Enugu Best Place For Tailoring Work. by Promzwealth: 7:52am On Mar 30, 2020
nobone:
Asaba

Thanks
Re: Asaba And Enugu Best Place For Tailoring Work. by Promzwealth: 7:53am On Mar 30, 2020
athaboi:
Asaba so that you can also reach out to onitsha people
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

USA Plans To Give $2,000 Monthly To Residents / Irregular Migration To Europe May Increase Due To Easing Of Lockdown - Europol / Are Their Cheap Top Hotels In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.