Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please (20310 Views)

Going To Thailand For Vacation / What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? / Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Darlingme(f): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2020
The aim is to visit new environment, travel within, have some time alone, experience new things, have fun and meet new people.
For those in Lagos, where can you recommend for a newbies in Lagos for a Christmas vacation?

Quite environment, affordable, beautiful, decent people around, close to the beach and safe?
Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by CandyOps(m): 7:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Darlingme:
The aim is to visit new environment, travel within, have some time alone, experience new things, have fun and meet new people.
For those in Lagos, where can you recommend for a newbies in Lagos for a Christmas vacation?

Quite environment, affordable, beautiful, decent people around, close to the beach and safe?
Thank you

Sounds like you're searching for pure cruise smiley

I'm planning on visiting the beach this weekend and chill till evening. Retire to my hotel room. Take a dip in the pool by nightfall with soft blues and jazz playing in the background filtering through the cool atmosphere of the night.

Could go with one of my barnies and end the night with a cheap sparkling wine in hand and a back massage

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Darlingme(f): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2020
CandyOps:

Sounds like you're searching for pure cruise smiley

I'm planning on visiting the beach this weekend and chill till evening. Retire to my hotel room. Take a dip in the pool by nightfall with soft blues and jazz playing in the background filtering through the cool atmosphere of the night.

Could go with one of my barnies and end the night with a cheap sparkling wine in hand and a back massage
This sounds like a movie scene.
Just make a suggestion. You don't have to be there with me.

65 Likes

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by CandyOps(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Darlingme:

This sounds like a movie scene.
Just make a suggestion. You don't have to be there with me.

Be there with you? Girl, I'm making my own plans.
Everyone in Lagos needs some alone time every now and then.

Can't stop thinking about all the good stuff I'm gonna put myself through this weekend...

You know.. the serenading feel of the cool breeze from the Atlantic ocean on my body.

Drifting away in my sweet thougts of nothingness...

The greezy grilled lamb BBQ on my lips and the sour taste of Rosé bubbling down my throat as I dine.

It's been one helluva year for me.

And I'll suggest you some nice spots when I make up my mind. I'm still cherry picking my options. And if you find one also let me know. I'd appreciate that too

21 Likes

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Darlingme(f): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
CandyOps:

Be there with you? Girl, I'm making my own plans.
Everyone in Lagos needs some alone time every now and then.

Can't stop thinking about all the good stuff I'm gonna put myself through this weekend...

You know.. the serenading feel of the cool breeze from the Atlantic ocean on my body.

Drifting away in my sweet thougts of nothingness...

The greezy grilled lamb BBQ on my lips and the sour taste of Rosé bubbling down my throat as I dine.

It's been one helluva year for me.

And I'll suggest you some nice spots when I make up my mind. I'm still cherry picking my options. And if you find one also let me know. I'd appreciate that too
Alright. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Darlingme(f): 5:47am On Dec 17, 2020
Beautiful Morning
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Richy4(m): 6:17am On Dec 17, 2020
True Confession.... I have been to Lagos just twice in my lifetime...
First time... just to take an international passport
second time... on transit.....I never liked it's lifestyle/ plus congested environment...

But if I happens to find myself in Lagos in future, i will visit the Igando customary court as my first tourist attraction site... just to see the building that has heard so many weird divorced cases
smiley

145 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Darlingme(f): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Richy4:
True Confession.... I have been to Lagos just twice in my lifetime...
First time... just to take an international passport
second time... on transit.....I never liked it's lifestyle/ plus congested environment...

But if I happens to find myself in Lagos in future, i will visit the Igando customary court as my first tourist attraction site... just to see the building that has heard so many weird divorced cases
smiley
lol
I thought you were going to mention some amazing place you've heard about.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 18, 2020
Darlingme:

Thank you

If you're looking for somewhere close to the beach, I'll recommend Eko Hotel and Suites at Amadu Bello way, Victoria island. It's very safe and secured. At least thats the only place I know and can recommend. Though it's expensive.

Ikoyi is filled with bad boys. So it a no for me.

From Eko hotels, it's a walking distance to the beach ( Kuramo beach).
It's also close to the silverbird Galleria, if You need to see a movie. And other wonderful places around.

12 Likes

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by ovalrose(f): 4:12am On Dec 18, 2020
Darlingme:

Thank you

You won't like the rough roads to Badagry, if not I'd have recommended some nice places. Plus...it's not that safe anymore for a single lady traveling alone. These days no good. ��

Oh right, please do you reply DMs? I just dmed you, sorry if that's forward of me.

6 Likes

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by OreoPaschal(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2020
Darlingme:

Thank you

La Champagne Tropicana in Ibeju Lekki. That's a different environment in the struggle of Lagos. Although, for the costing; I wouldn't know what is affordable for you as the term maybe different for another individual. Just peg your minimum as 300,000NGN for 5days treat.

Epe Resort and Spa. This is also a beautiful place to be, you can have the feel of nature in Lagos state. It is located in the outskirts of Lagos. The budget is also similar to La Champagne Tropicana.

Alternatively, you can decide to lodge in a hotel on the mainland part of Lagos. Average 4star hotel, is between 20,000 to 25,000NGN/Night. While you use Bolt/Uber to navigate to beautiful places like Lekki Conservation centre, the beach, clubs and other night hang out. Lagos is safe at all night. Here, you can spend 200,000NGN for both lodging and cruising for 5-7days.

smiley smiley smiley smiley

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by BornToSucced(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
You can join us tomorrow at La Campaign Tropicana........Going there to relax with other professionals.

5 Likes

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Darlingme(f): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
CalliDora1:

If you're looking for somewhere close to the beach, I'll recommend Eko Hotel and Suites at Amadu Bello way, Victoria island. It's very safe and secured. At least thats the only place I know and can recommend. Though it's expensive.

Ikoyi is filled with bad boys. So it a no for me.

From Eko hotels, it's a walking distance to the beach ( Kuramo beach).
It's also close to the silverbird Galleria, if You need to see a movie. And other wonderful places around.

Thanks dear. Eko hotel: I've seen many advert on them. It looks nice. I will check for their chargers online, If it's not too expensive, I will give a try.
Thanks so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Darlingme(f): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
ovalrose:

You won't like the rough roads to Badagry, if not I'd have recommended some nice places. Plus...it's not that safe anymore for a single lady traveling alone. These days no good. ��

Oh right, please do you reply DMs? I just dmed you, sorry if that's forward of me.
Alright. Thanks.

Have responded to your Dm
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Darlingme:
Thanks dear. Eko hotel: I've seen many advert on them. It looks nice. I will check for their chargers online, If it's not too expensive, I will give a try.
Thanks so much

You're welcome.
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Darlingme(f): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
OreoPaschal:

La Champagne Tropicana in Ibeju Lekki. That's a different environment in the struggle of Lagos. Although, for the costing; I wouldn't know what is affordable for you as the term maybe different for another individual. Just peg your minimum as 300,000NGN for 5days treat.

Epe Resort and Spa. This is also a beautiful place to be, you can have the feel of nature in Lagos state. It is located in the outskirts of Lagos. The budget is also similar to La Champagne Tropicana.

Alternatively, you can decide to lodge in a hotel on the mainland part of Lagos. Average 4star hotel, is between 20,000 to 25,000NGN/Night. While you use Bolt/Uber to navigate to beautiful places like Lekki Conservation centre, the beach, clubs and other night hang out. Lagos is safe at all night. Here, you can spend 200,000NGN for both lodging and cruising for 5-7days.

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Beautiful. I intend spending 5days with 100k budget though. I will consider the mainland hotel. Thanks so much

4 Likes

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Darlingme(f): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
BornToSucced:
You can join us tomorrow at La Campaign Tropicana........Going there to relax with other professionals.
I'm not in Lagos yet. Hopefully I will be around by 24th.

Although, I don't want crowd. I want to be alone. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by BornToSucced(m): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Darlingme:
I'm not in Lagos yet. Hopefully I will be around by 24th.

Although, I don't want crowd. I want to be alone. Thanks

Okay. You can visit here alone. Nice place to chill and reflect...........You can consider other cool beaches and resort around Lekki - Epe axis.

They have nice ambience for your lonely soul!
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by OreoPaschal(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Darlingme:
Beautiful. I intend spending 5days with 100k budget though. I will consider the mainland hotel. Thanks so much

You are welcome.

I hope you will have a splendid holiday in Lagos. smiley smiley I am extending an arm of friendship, if you won't mind. No hidden intentions. cool cool
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by ovalrose(f): 5:19am On Dec 19, 2020
Darlingme:
Alright. Thanks.

Have responded to your Dm

Much appreciated. Sent you a mail.
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Cutehector(m): 6:18am On Dec 19, 2020
100k, five days, in Lagos. Waste of money. Just take that cash and go on a road trip to Togo or Benin Republic.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Darlingme(f): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2020
BornToSucced:

Okay. You can visit here alone. Nice place to chill and reflect...........You can consider other cool beaches and resort around Lekki - Epe axis.

They have nice ambience for your lonely soul!

Lol. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Darlingme(f): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2020
OreoPaschal:

You are welcome.

I hope you will have a splendid holiday in Lagos. smiley smiley I am extending an arm of friendship, if you won't mind. No hidden intentions. cool cool
It's okay.
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Darlingme(f): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2020
Cutehector:
100k, five days, in Lagos. Waste of money. Just take that cash and go on a road trip to Togo or Benin Republic.
Really? I had Lagos in mind already. Thanks
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Cutehector(m): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
Darlingme:
Really? I had Lagos in mind already. Thanks
your call

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Balenciagaokey: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
cool
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
We have it all here,
Too numerous,
Beautiful Vacation spots all over Lasgidi.

https://hotels.ng/guides/destinations/35-top-attractions-in-lagos/

But PH is the place to be this Christmas.
[/b], locking down [b]PH for Christmas 2020.
See y'all and Merry Christmas in addy!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Churchill6767: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ajegunle.
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
To the guy above you sure die

Ajegunle
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by shiki(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Lagos Traffic In The 60's / Truck Rams Into A Car In Ojuelegba, Lagos (Photos) / 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.