Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup (4924 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by jaelz(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2020
We all know Calabar people are the Chinese of Africa and Nigeria as they consume almost everything on this planet earth like the Chinese people, the city where the current Corona Virus Pandemic ravaging the planet originated from.

Calabar people love dog meat to a fault but then snapping yourself killing and detailing in pictures as you killed and prepared your your own dog for peppersoup is a little bit out of the way, dog meat is a delicacy enjoyed by many around the globe and by the Plateau State Indigenes and Calabar Indigenes also around the country, others tribe consume the meat also but not as rampant as the tribes listed above.

The pictures which she posted online on the popular social media platform Twitter via her own personal page has generated alot of mixed feelings and reactions as many users were of the opinion that she went to a far with her actions stating of she were to be in a foreign country she would have been arrested.

However others were of the opinion that she is just an innocent lady preparing pepper soup as a meal to survive, on my opinion I think the outrage is due to the fact that it was a dog that she was using a dog as everyone knows a dog is always a man's best friend.

Cc:LALASTICLALA, ONILA, FARANO, MYND44, SEUN, PRETTYTHICKSME

1 Share

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by jaelz(m): 8:16am On Mar 30, 2020
More Photos :

Cc:LALASTICLALA, ONILA, FARANO, MYND44, SEUN, PRETTYTHICKSME

1 Share

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by akinmusi(m): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2020
Uhn... what self isolation and quarantining can cause.
Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by MJBOLT: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2020
she killed the dog same way those people kill chickens,turkeys,goats,cows etc to eat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by mezarddinny: 9:00am On Mar 30, 2020
nigerians and their oversabi, they always want to mention usa whenever anything is mentioned even though crime like this go unpunished a lot except a person files a case or reports to the authorities.

a dog is a property and anybody can decide on what to do with their property.

bloody hypocrites, most of them can't eat without putting meat or fish on their food but they think it is wrong to kill a dog for same reason, a dog is not an endangered specie and will likely not be in the next 100 years so why not let people kill it?

5 Likes

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by Blakjewelry(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2020
Imagine after training a dog and became so close to it then wake up one day just to it, now i see the reason we don't value the life of others in this country

2 Likes

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by kestolove95(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2020
Islamically dog meats are forbidden, 2. Islamically u don't kill animal, you slaughter it... How can a lady b so wicked and have this mind? Dix is somebody future wife, she get mind

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by MJBOLT: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2020
what's the difference between kill and slaughter?just asking

kestolove95:
Islamically dog meats are forbidden, 2. Islamically u don't kill animal, you slaughter it... How can a lady b so wicked and have this mind? Dix is somebody future wife, she get mind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by Lynx001: 10:08am On Mar 30, 2020
kestolove95:
u dont kill animals you slaughter it. I dont understand.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by chival(f): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
what's the difference between kill and slaughter?just asking

You took the words right out of my keyboard. Meanwhile, Islamic laws and ethics do not apply to non muslims.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by Samietbig: 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
My own concern is the bushes in her surroundings
Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by AmazingMOG: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
kestolove95:
but it’s very okay for grown up man to marry a 12years old.

It’s okay to murder people for 77 virgins in heaven?

Useless religion of moon and star worshipping people
Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
she killed the dog same way those people kill chickens,turkeys,goats,cows etc to eat

Do any sane civilized people use cows, chickens and goats as pets/security/friends? Stop trying hard to sound like you're some intelligent nigga with illuminated mind.

Dogs, dolphins, cats and horses are all special animals with advanced emotions and behaviors. They're more of a friend to humans than something you should kill and eat. She looks disgusting, especially why does she have to post it online knowing fully well, it might be heartbreaking to many people?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by Professorcplus(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
And there are some girls here that can't kill cockroach. The fear of calaba girls is the begining of wisdom
Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by MJBOLT: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
in an attempt to sound intelligent you ended up sounding foolish and stupid,there are people who keep chickens,goats and cows as pets and it has nothing to do with sanity or civilisation,there are even religions that worship cows.just because you see dogs as friends doesnt others see them as friends

light099:

Do any sane civilized people use cows, chickens and goats as pets/security/friends? Stop trying hard to sound like you're some intelligent nigga with illuminated mind.

Dogs, dolphins, cats and horses are all special animals with advanced emotions and behaviors. They're more of a friend to humans than something you should kill and eat. She looks disgusting, especially why does she have to post it online knowing fully well, it might be heartbreaking to many people?

3 Likes

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by CAPSLOCKED: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
MJBOLT:

THESE SAME PEOPLE WILL KILL CATS AND OWLS AND LABEL THEM WITCHES. THEY'LL KILL THEIR FELLOW HUMANS JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE FROM A DIFFERENT TRIBE, RELIGION, OR PRACTICE SAME-SEX RELATIONS.
MANY NIGERIANS ARE "ITI". "ITIBORIBO". GOD FORBID.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by Omar09(m): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

GOD FORBID.

You don't say!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
in an attempt to sound intelligent you ended up sounding foolish and stupid,there are people who keep chickens,goats and cows as pets and it has nothing to do with sanity or civilisation,there are even religions that worship cows.just because you see dogs as friends doesnt others see them as friends

I already knew and was expecting you to say this shiit. Any animal could be kept as a pet - snake, lion and anyother wild or domestic animal.
Nonetheless, without any advanced scientific procedure, common sense and convention tells any sane person that one naturally fits in as a pet while the other fits more as meat or else as dangerous animal to be kept in the wildwood.
Then why aren't cows used by military in tracing criminals? Why don't you secure your house with a cow or chicken instead of a dog?

Should we use a backward society which worships cows as standard to compare with any other typical sane society?

Moreover, as the society grows more love for animals and fight against animal cruelty. There is a big difference in adapting chickens as pets and killing a pet dog as meat. The former improves on the norm and habit of killing chickens as meat, and now adapts them as pet thereby showing more love to animals while the latter deteriorates on animal cruelty by killing a dog conventionally used as pet and using it as meat.
We must move forward in time not backward. So, you stop defending shiit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by MJBOLT: 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
there is no law anywhere in the world whether scientific or constitutional that states what animals are to be used as pets,people can use whatever animal they like as pets as long as such animal doesnt endanger members of the society,the same also goes for animals to be eaten as meat.so dont come here with your half baked nonsense.

Last time i checked cows and chickens are not as aggressive and territorial as dogs hence why they cannot be used as security measure,anybody with common sense should know this and dont speak to me about animal cruelty when i'm sure you eat meat and fish and kill certain animals during your religious festivals and it's a well known fact that the calabar people love dog meat so keep your hypocrisy to yourself.

light099:

I already knew and was expecting you to say this shiit. Any animal could be kept as a pet - snake, lion and anyother wild or domestic animal.
Nonetheless, without any advanced scientific procedure, common sense and convention tells any sane person that one naturally fits in as a pet while the other fits more as meat or else as dangerous animal to be kept in the wildwood.
Then why aren't cows used by military in tracing criminals? Why don't you secure your house with a cow or chicken instead of a dog?

Should we use a backward society which worships cows as standard to compare with any other typical sane society?

Moreover, as the society grows more love for animals and fight against animal cruelty. There is a big difference in adapting chickens as pets and killing a pet dog as meat. The former improves on the norm and habit of killing chickens as meat, and now adapts them as pet thereby showing more love to animals while the latter deteriorates on animal cruelty by killing a dog conventionally used as pet and using it as meat.
We must move forward in time not backward. So, you stop defending shiit.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
there is no law anywhere in the world whether scientific or constitutional that states what animals are to be used as pets,people can use whatever animal they like as pets as long as such animal doesnt endanger members of the society,the same also goes for animals to be eaten as meat.so dont come here with your half baked nonsense.

Last time i checked cows and chickens are not as aggressive and territorial as dogs hence why they cannot be used as security measure,anybody with common sense should know this and dont speak to me about animal cruelty when i'm sure you eat meat and fish and kill certain animals during your religious festivals and it's a well known fact that the calabar people love dog meat so keep your hypocrisy to yourself.

You're still repeating what I said. I already said any animal could be nurtured as pet. And for your info, there are many things in the world that constitution or laws would never instruct you about in life, such are left to instinct/convention/norms/ethics or common sense to instruct the action/behavior or people. For instance, no law or constitution will tell you not to wear rags, rather your common sense would tell you to wear cloths instead of rags.

Like I said earlier, there's big difference between keeping animals as pets and killing animals as meat. The former loves and preserves lives of animals while the latter is cruelty against them.
But let's say you have a strange tradition from where you came from by killing/eating an animal most people love as pet, why not let your strange tradition stay private instead of proudly flaunting it online knowing fully well that it might provoke many people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by MJBOLT: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
oga,nobody is talking about rags here show me any scientific or constitutional law that prevents people from having other animals aside dogs as pets,i'll wait and common sense says you cannot criticise someone of doing something you do,that's hypocrisy.

According to your logic it's okay to kill cows and chickens but not dogs because a lot people own dogs as pets,what about people who own chickens and cows as pets or even worship these animals undecided your whole post would have made sense if dogs were an endangered specie.it seems you must be new on the internet because there are videos that put this one to shame.

light099:

You're still repeating what I said. I already said any animal could be nurtured as pet. And for your info, there are many things in the world that constitution or laws would never instruct you about in life, such are left to instinct/convention/norms/ethics or common sense to instruct the action/behavior or people. For instance, no law or constitution will tell you not to wear rags, rather your common sense would tell you to wear cloths instead of rags.

Like I said earlier, there's big difference between keeping animals as pets and killing animals as meat. The former loves and preserves lives of animals while the latter is cruelty against them.
But let's say you have a strange tradition from where you came from by killing/eating an animal most people love as pet, why not let your strange tradition stay private instead of proudly flaunting it online knowing fully well that it might provoke many people?
Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by potent5(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Animal cruelty.
Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
oga,nobody is talking about rags here show me any scientific or constitutional law that prevents people from having other animals aside dogs as pets,i'll wait and common sense says you cannot criticise someone of doing something you do,that's hypocrisy.

According to your logic it's okay to kill cows and chickens but not dogs because a lot people own dogs as pets,what about people who own chickens and cows as pets or even worship these animals undecided your whole post would have made sense if dogs were an endangered specie.it seems you must be new on the internet because there are videos that put this one to shame.

It seems you're starting to get dizzy and confused while you already started arguing against a point I never made.
I never for once said it's wrong or any law prevents people from owning pets aside dog.

Well, for your information, norms are dictated by the majority not minority. And before norm becomes the convention, it would have passed through stages of what looks sensible, ethical from the perspective of the majority. That's why if some stone-age people worship cows, majority of people don't see any shiit wrong eating cows. And while some people with strange tradition think eating dogs is cool, majority of people over many generation have applied their common senses and think it's not cool to eat dogs.

Then, unlike many other domestic animals, dogs have emotions and they also show it. One of the reasons they're generally owned as pets and not killed as meat. They also relate like friends, that is why anyone who could feel comfortable smashing the head of a dog and eating it, might feel comfortable eating a fellow human being. Little wonder, it's being said, people from that side enjoy delicious dishes of human flesh. I'm not surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by rowland545(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
light099:

It seems you're starting to get dizzy and confused while you already started arguing against a point I never made.
I never for once said it's wrong or any law prevents people from owning pets aside dog.

Well, for your information, norms are dictated by the majority not minority. And before norm becomes the convention, it would have passed through stages of what looks sensible, ethical from the perspective of the majority. That's why if some stone-age people worship cows, majority of people don't see any shiit wrong eating cows. And while some people with strange tradition think eating dogs is cool, majority of people over many generation have applied their common senses and think it's not cool to eat dogs.

Then, unlike many other domestic animals, dogs have emotions and they also show it. One of the reasons they're generally owned as pets and not killed as meat. They also relate like friends, that is why anyone who could feel comfortable smashing the head of a dog and eating it, might feel comfortable eating a fellow human being. Little wonder, it's being said, people from that side enjoy delicious dishes of human flesh. I'm not surprised.
oga shut up....that guy u r quoting schooled u big time and now u wan to jump fence....

People can feed on whatever they want...and there is no law that says people can't eat whatever they want except Islamabad law...

And people breed this dog for the same purpose as those who rear cows and goats....so kip your double standard out of this....Africans with there ass licking.... Just because some white men don't eat dog doesn't mean if u eat it you have committed sin....

I eat 404 with chiled palm wine when ever I get d chance and I also love dog and own one as pet...

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 31, 2020
rowland545:
oga shut up....that guy u r quoting schooled u big time and now u wan to jump fence....

People can feed on whatever they want...and there is no law that says people can't eat whatever they want except Islamabad law...

And people breed this dog for the same purpose as those who rear cows and goats....so kip your double standard out of this....Africans with there ass licking.... Just because some white men don't eat dog doesn't mean if u eat it you have committed sin....

I eat 404 with chiled palm wine when ever I get d chance and I also love dog and own one as pet...

I can't see any schooling in all his intellectual balderdash, trying hard to justify everything, all in the name of being liberal and open minded. I rather thought he fooled you big time.

There can't be law about everything in life, that is why people apply sense in such cases. If I decide to smash the head of my dog and eat it this morning, no one can stop me and I never committed any crime, except that, why should I eat a dog when there are many animals that are more suitable as meat. Must we eat and taste everything? Same gluttony that pushed China into eating everything that moves.
This is not about white people. How many regions in Nigeria have the tradition of eating dogs?
Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 31, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Imagine after training a dog and became so close to it then wake up one day just to it, now i see the reason we don't value the life of others in this country

Exactly, unlike other animals, dogs have emotions and they relate like humans and family. You can't play with goats but you can play with dogs because they like playing.The like cuddling close to you and can lick your body. They just have these human-like behaviors.
I've killed different animals before, and I do feel sympathy for them. That's why I always imagine how easy it is for someone to smash the head of a dog, dress it and eat it. Some people lack emotions because of their long throat and gluttony. No wonder why they eat human beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by rowland545(m): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2020
light099:

I can't see any schooling in all his intellectual balderdash, trying hard to justify everything, all in the name of being liberal and open minded. I rather thought he fooled you big time.

There can't be law about everything in life, that is why people apply sense in such cases. If I decide to smash the head of my dog and eat it this morning, no one can stop me and I never committed any crime, except that, why should I eat a dog when there are many animals that are more suitable as meat. Must we eat and taste everything? Same gluttony that pushed China into eating everything that moves.
This is not about white people. How many regions in Nigeria have the tradition of eating dogs?
guy wake up ...animals were meant to be eating... Or do u prefer they eat us...

Wat ever anybody decides to eat is there own cup of tea....u have no right to tell me wat to eat and wat not to eat.. And don't bring this stupid talk about the Chinese eating everything.... Wat u eat might be called poison in there own view....its stupid and senseless telling me I can eat goat and cow but I can't eat dog because u keep it as a pet....who told u we are in d garden of eden ...and who asked u to play God....think about it and get a cure from hypocrisy
Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2020
rowland545:
guy wake up ...animals were meant to be eating... Or do u prefer they eat us...

Wat ever anybody decides to eat is there own cup of tea....u have no right to tell me wat to eat and wat not to eat.. And don't bring this stupid talk about the Chinese eating everything.... Wat u eat might be called poison in there own view....its stupid and senseless telling me I can eat goat and cow but I can't eat dog because u keep it as a pet....who told u we are in d garden of eden ...and who asked u to play God....think about it and get a cure from hypocrisy

Seems your mentor still argues more logically than you do, because you only kept repeating same thing over and over.
I never said people don't have right to eat or do what they like. Anybody in any part of the world can eat or do whatever please him/her but that doesn't change the fact that, not everything done is right or sensible, judging by the standard of ethics or what's typical and normal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by rowland545(m): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2020
light099:

Seems your mentor still argues more logically than you do, because you only kept repeating same thing over and over.
I never said people don't have right to eat or do what they like. Anybody in any part of the world can eat or do whatever please him/her but that doesn't change the fact that, not everything done is right or sensible, judging by the standard of ethics or what's typical and normal.
so who are u to judge what is right or wrong
What is right to u might be wrong to me.... So stop judging people base on ur own perception of ethics....

You've not made any sense here...people are free to eat wat they want....nobody made you the world police on meat
Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2020
rowland545:
so who are u to judge what is right or wrong
What is right to u might be wrong to me.... So stop judging people base on ur own perception of ethics....

You've not made any sense here...people are free to eat wat they want....nobody made you the world police on meat

Hey son, I understand you enjoy dog meat with chilled palm wine, so, naturally you would attack someone like me. The only difference between two of us is, even if I enjoy doing something that's not ok, I will tell you i enjoy it and at the same time, I'll be truthful enough to admit it's wrong.

I'm not the one judging what's right or wrong. When majority of people and traditions worldwide feel something is not very cool, it means they're likely right especially when it's sensible and inline with good ethics.
Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by Fladm(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2020
MJBOLT:

Who are those that own chicken and cows as pet in nigeria?
Re: Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup by Fladm(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2020
light099:

Hey son, I understand you enjoy dog meat with chilled palm wine, so, naturally you would attack someone like me. The only difference between two of us is, even if I enjoy doing something that's not ok, I will tell you i enjoy it and at the same time, I'll be truthful enough to admit it's wrong.

I'm not the one judging what's right or wrong. When majority of people and traditions worldwide feel something is not very cool , it means they're likely right especially when it's sensible and inline with good ethics.

True....

Those kind can even eat baboons, monkeys or humans sef.... I’m sure

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Spotted Using Female Bra As Face Mask In Anambra (photos) / Ozo Fondled Dorathy Breast In Truth And Dare Game(video) / Live Video Omo Barracks Naija Hardsextube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.