Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Did Bob Marley Foresee Coronavirus Disease? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Did Bob Marley Foresee Coronavirus Disease? (321 Views)

Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Bob Marley Foresee Coronavirus Disease? by chrisxxx(m): 9:32am On Mar 30, 2020
I was listening to Bob Marley's Natural Mystic this morning. At a point I paused to wonder if the great Bob Marley foresaw Coronavirus.
Pls see the lyrics below:
There's a natural mystic
Blowing through the air
If you listen carefully now you will hear
This could be the first trumpet
Might as well be the last
Many more will have to suffer
Many more will have to die
Don't ask me why
Things are not the way they used to be
I won't tell no lie
One and all got to face reality now
Though I try to find the answer
To all the questions they ask
Though I know it's impossible
To go living through the past
Don't tell no lie
There's a natural mystic
Blowing through the air
Can't keep them down
If you listen carefully now you will hear
Such a natural mystic
Blowing through the air
This could be the first trumpet
Might as well be the last
Many more will have to suffer
Many more will have to die
Don't ask me why
There's a natural mystic
Blowing through the air
I won't tell no lie
If you listen carefully now, you will hear
There's a natural mystic
Blowing through the air.
Re: Did Bob Marley Foresee Coronavirus Disease? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 30, 2020
There’s nothing u can’t say when u are on weed 24/7 Jamaican weed for that matter

2 Likes

Re: Did Bob Marley Foresee Coronavirus Disease? by Bruno3000(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2020
Marley's music was prophetic, reason why the CIA had to terminate him.
Re: Did Bob Marley Foresee Coronavirus Disease? by Professorcplus(m): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2020
The only thing Nigerians are good at is to twist stories/prophecy after the event has occurred. If Corona never happened, the we wouldn't be discussing this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Will These Chinese People Be Eating Life Rats / Nigeria Govt Deletes Tweet Begging Tesla Founder For Ventilators / Fg Locked-down Lagos & Abuja To Install 5g Network - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.