Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed (39176 Views)

Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am / Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
kingjrofficial:
do wat wit 10k
If a family of 4 is given N10k each... N40k should enough to buy food stuffs that will serve them for 3weeks.. (For an average Nigerian though)
Re: Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed by Gazzy88(m): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
A welcome development.

Government should lockdown the whole country and then embark on a massive Covid-19 testing all over the Nation..

Every goddamn citizen should be tested..
Once an individual is tested N10k should be given to the person instantly..
Oshey professor of economics. 10k is too small jàre, why not 100k for all Nigerians so that we can "enjoy"? I wish you were beside me right now, I have a gift for someone like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed by mechanics(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Those vehicles on the bridge will over stretch the bridge.
Re: Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gazzy88:
Oshey professor of economics. 10k is too small jàre, why not 100k for all Nigerians so that we can "enjoy"? I wish you were beside me right now, I have a gift for someone like you.

For you to give each Nigerian N100k each you need N20 trillion...

Covert whatever gift you have to Naira and send it across..
Re: Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed by Auto200: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hunger go soon finish you!

No worry .
benzene00:
assuming you read The write up, you would see where it's stated the bridge was closed earlier than The presumed time.

Stupid human
Re: Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed by Onyedikachi323(m): 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
A Smart move taken by the governor Willie Obiano In protecting lives of indigenes of Anambra state even though the state have not recorded any case of covid-19.
Re: Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed by Realfrankie(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
It is finished
Re: Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed by frozen70(f): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
medTechworld:
I was on transit yesterday coming back from Abuja, what I saw on the road wasn't funny at all. I also did the corona virus test and it came out NEGATIVE. May God save us all.

You were on transit, who did the test for you and how was it do

What even made you to do the test
Re: Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed by AK481(m): 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
somebody will still be there selling gala and lacasera.

trust onisha boys .
Re: Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed by Legendguru: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Why
Re: Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed by johnpablo541(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
benzene00:
assuming you read The write up, you would see where it's stated the bridge was closed earlier than The presumed time.

Stupid human

What he means is that the Delta state govt has been announcing since early last week they they are shutting their borders with other states on Sunday morning by 6am. It was announced everywhere in delta state and online too.

The river niger bridge separates delta state from anambra state. So what happened was delta state government shut their end of the bridge on Sunday morning and the anambra state government was to shut their borders on the 30th,

But since delta state end of the bridge is shut then automatically that bridge is shut cos there is no alternate route around there.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed by fx45(m): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Where is Mangojuice? Head-Bridge or Bridgehead
Re: Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed by MetaPhysical: 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bridge head touts how market?

AKA M ELU angry angry
Re: Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed by MetaPhysical: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
fx45:
Where is Mangojuice? Head-Bridge or Bridgehead

My bloda,
Depends on its flatness. grin grin

My people my people, nde wonu!

Ibo Kwenu!!!
Ibo Kwenu!!
Ibo Kwenu!!!
Re: Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed by benzene00: 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
johnpablo541:

What he means is that the Delta state govt has been announcing since early last week they they are shutting their borders with other states on Sunday morning by 6am. It was announced everywhere in delta state and online too.

The river niger bridge separates delta state from anambra state. So what happened was delta state government shut their end of the bridge on Sunday morning and the anambra state government was to shut their borders on the 30th,

But since delta state end of the bridge is shut then automatically that bridge is shut cos there is no alternate route around there.

Oh..

Well explained
Re: Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed by JasonBoss: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
sigiyaya:
Always making things difficult for the people.
They have the power to shutdown bothers against coronavirus but couldn't close against fulani terrorist who has killed more people cry cry

Trash talk.. So dey should open border for it to spread any how.. Goan sit down jare
Re: Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed by Meesquared000(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Could this be the awful horror the bible talks about?

It would be terrible for women who are pregnant, mothers with many children....

I just hope the end isn't near.
you weren't around during the Black death or Spanish flu of 1918. You won't be saying this
Re: Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed by fx45(m): 3:04am On Mar 31, 2020
MetaPhysical:

My bloda,
Depends on its flatness. grin grin

My people my people, nde wonu!

Ibo Kwenu!!!
Ibo Kwenu!!
Ibo Kwenu!!!
An Igbo wife would definitely reset your brain... But we need to see the size of your wallet first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taraba Corpers Involved In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / Danfo Buses Start Accepting Bus Fares Via Cowry Cards (Video) / Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.