Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed (39158 Views)

Anambra International Airport Roads And Bridges Completed (Video, Photos) / Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) / Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2022
Gov Soludo isn't relenting, many projects are currently going on at Anambra International cargo airport, the two avio bridges that was awarded by former gov Willie Obiano before the end of his tenure,gov Soludo has continued where his predecessor stopped to make sure the airport is of International standard

The avio bridge are two one for departure another for arrival

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by madapcmod: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2022
What's that for?

13 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:14am On Dec 15, 2022
One of the busiest airport in the country operates morning and night landing

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:15am On Dec 15, 2022
madapcmod:
What's that for?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2022
Gov Soludo have successfully changed the streetlights at the airport roads to solar

37 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by mrvitalis(m): 8:17am On Dec 15, 2022
Anambra airport just shows why it's good to have human capital development before physical infrastructure

Absolutely what obi told buhari and osibanjo in 2019 see the mess we are now

Build and develop the people. Infrastructure would form as a result of that ...but infrastructure can't build the people

225 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by madapcmod: 8:18am On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author= post=119169135][/quote]. Ok, I get.

Thanks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by West1side: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2022
How come na only bush we de see all the way to the airport

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by madapcmod: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2022
post=119169171:
Gov Soludo have successfully changed the streetlights at the airport roads to solar

I don't like these solar street lights. The illumination is poor and they don't last.

I know he is trying to save diesel cost, but durability matters

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2022
Anambra Airport VIP lounge being manage by Stanel group an indigenous company

56 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Anambra International Airport VIP lounge

25 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by Racoon(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Ndi Anambra ekele'm kwa una. Unu wen odogu mmadu.

46 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by BossGerald: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2022
madapcmod:

I don't like these solar street lights. The illumination is poor and they don't last.

No oo, solar is actually the best and more economical...the ones here last from 6pm in the night till 7am in the morning(though weak by then) to recharge for the day.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2022
madapcmod:

Not at all, the ones installed in Awka are illuminating, Onitsha currently ongoing

26 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by Afamed: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2022
mrvitalis:
Anambra airport just shows why it's good to have human capital development before physical infrastructure

Build and develop the people. Infrastructure would form as a result of that ...but infrastructure can't build the people

But your Fraudulent Obi went to egypt to study their power infrastructural development just few months ago. Una hypocrite is second to non

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by madapcmod: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2022
post=119169339:

Not at all, the ones installed in Awka are illuminating, Onitsha currently ongoing

Nice. Urban renewal is in top gear in Anambra. I like the fact that successive Governors in Anambra since Obi kept raising the bar.

This is what you get when visionary leader like Obi set the bar, you can't but keep the pace or get booted out.

God bless Anambra

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2022
I wish to see Soludo achieve big but he should learn to leave other people ambition alone and focus on Anambra

42 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2022
Stanel also operate shopping store at the airport

35 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by mokset123: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2022
dirtydiva:
I wish to see Soludo achieve big but he should learn to leave other people ambition alone and focus on Anambra
when will our governors leave these kind of projects to local government chairmen to handle

6 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by derecho(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2022
mokset123:
when will our governors leave these kind of projects to local government chairmen to handle
because most of them will disappear with the project fund, talking from experience

7 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by Cyberterror: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2022
Airport that Peter Obi could not build due to cluelessness and stinginess. OP already knows that after Tinubu's victory at the polls, he will go back to posting boring pictures of village development in Anambara state grin

grin
Peter Obi is a packaged fraudster
-Gov. Chukwuma Soludo

12 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by SmartPolician: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2022
mrvitalis:

When you say infrastructure, it depends on what you mean. Power stations and roads are also infrastructural projects. It's hard to completely divorce infrastructure from human capital development.

For instance, there are rural communities that need good roads to move their farm produce to urban centres where they are desperately needed.

The problem of Buhari is that he doesn't know how to prioritize or better still, he puts the interest of the north above national interests.

The money he borrowed to build railways from Lagos to the north should have gone into building power infrastructure across the country. The multiplier effect is that it will boost our GDP.

However, Buhari is more interested in borrowing money to facilitate easy movement of goods from Lagos port to the north even to Niger Rep.

Few months to the end of his administration, we are now told that Siemens will construct and install transmission infrastructure to discharge the excess power generated but not used.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2022
Afamed:

Yet no community secondary school in your village?

Suffer no dey tire you?
You should pay attention on the workshops APC governor built in Ekiti and the mosque being built in Ogun they called airport, when people with IQ are talking you kept quiet and learn I know you're suffering from bitterness and stupidity you inherited from your fada

79 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2022
Cyberterror:
Airport that Peter Obi could not build due to cluelessness and stinginess. OP already knows that after Tinubu's victory at the polls, he will go back to posting boring pictures of village development in Anambara state grin

grin
Peter Obi is a packaged fraudster
-Gov. Chukwuma Soludo
Obi contributed huge to this airport, if he governed like APC or PDP governors that always leave huge debt for their successors, it would've been hard for Obiano to complete this standard projects mind you this projects started during COVID, Anambra was financially buoyant due to Obi's prudence when he was governor.

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2022
post=119169339:

He would've done it in phases than throwing everywhere into darkness with no hope of getting light till maybe 2023 if he doesn't falter...

I wasn't happy when I came in late last week and everywhere was darkness...

That light does alot including security

5 Likes

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2022
Afamed:

Yet no community secondary school in your village?

Suffer no dey tire you?
your making it a tribal war now he was just posting Anambra stuff he never mentioned any other stuff why are you soooooooo pained cheesy no go kill urself upon nothing oh, Yes am a delta dude i will vote peter obi ❤ come 2023 so go kill yourself okey reason his just the best among all and i can hold him on his words.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anambra International Airport Avio Bridges Are Being Installed by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2022
post=119169888:

Obi contributed huge to this airport, if he governed like APC or PDP governors that always leave huge debt for their successors, it would've been had for Obiano to complete this standard projects mind you this projects started during COVID, Anambra was financially buoyant due to Obi's prudence when he was governor.

Aside what you said, I think he initiated and funded the feasibility study that shifted the airport to that side due to expansive table land, spreading infrastructure etc ...Same reason for which he relocated and built Igbariam campus of ANSU... Remember, Oba was the initial host and hope for the airport before Peter Obi came...

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GUO Bus Plunged Into The River, 3 Rescued, Others Feared Dead (video) / Kehinde Ogunwunmiju Vs Customs: Court Awards N5m Against Nigerian Customs / 'Ocean Dome' Indoor Beach In Japan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.