Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? (1291 Views)

5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe / Coronavirus: Is Face Mask The New Goldmine? / Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? by Michaelfucker(m): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2020
Most countries are battling with the pandemic and how come I haven't heard any cases of the virus in Russia and North Korea.
I think something is fishy
Re: How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? by Humanoid01(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2020
Michaelfucker:
Most countries are battling with the pandemic and how come I haven't heard any cases of the virus in Russia and North Korea.
Russia has 1836 cases and 9 deaths in total.

1 Like

Re: How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? by juman(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2020
Both countries have fake figure of corona cases and death like china.

2 Likes

Re: How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2020
North Korea assassinate their victims if found

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? by Michaelfucker(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2020
Humanoid01:

Russia has 1836 cases and 9 deaths in total.
I don't believe that.
Re: How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? by drtwist(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2020
Michaelfucker:

Who told you the virus is not in Russia and North Korea. Though Russia projected infected rate of about 1200 but that cannot be the truth. Countries like China, Russia ,Japan , North Korea are not good with giving out information, they only tell you what they want you to here. Aren't you surprised that China the headquarters of the virus is having only one reported case in the last 12days and America is having like 60k.
Think deep and understand the reason behind it

1 Like

Re: How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? by ChelseaDr(m): 11:49am On Mar 30, 2020
Covid-19 is in Russia with some deaths....

For North Korea...... What do you want me to say? Their leader is a no nonsense fellow that doesn't want to hear Coro talk more of see Navid 1 - 9

1 Like

Re: How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? by Humanoid01(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2020
Michaelfucker:

I don't believe that.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

If you're scared of clicking on the link, type "Coronavirus cases and deaths in Russia" on google.

1 Like

Re: How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? by Utiii: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2020
Nigeria is doing the same we are not running a democratic Republic we are more of communist grin.if the case of buhari being infected as said is hidden what's stops them from beating down the figures.
The way it is if buhari dies they will just bring a clone for us so even if everybody around him is infected buhari won't be this is why I am beginning to question that the truth behind that clone story.
Anyways the number of people I see on threads seun and likes must be enjoying this corona oo.
Re: How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? by mrvitalis(m): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2020
drtwist:

Who told you the virus is not in Russia and North Korea. Though Russia projected infected rate of about 1200 but that cannot be the truth. Countries like China, Russia ,Japan , North Korea are not good with giving out information, they only tell you what they want you to here. Aren't you surprised that China the headquarters of the virus is having only one reported case in the last 12days and America is having like 60k.
Think deep and understand the reason behind it
And u believe America n west give u real information ? SMH
Re: How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? by Utiii: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2020
mrvitalis:

And u believe America n west give u real information ? SMH
The difference is clear
One person is panel beating the information a lot
Re: How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? by Michaelfucker(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2020
Humanoid01:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

If you're scared of clicking on the link, type "Coronavirus cases and deaths in Russia" on google.
Ok
Re: How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? by mrvitalis(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Utiii:

The difference is clear
One person is panel beating the information a lot
How is the difference clear , has China not reopened their city ? ...the gave u day to day info ...how it slowed down ....yet you want it to sound like the truth u want to here

Russia has a low population density ,same with Canada

North Korea is in lock down from day one ...how would the virus spread

America has the worst health Care system in the developed world

Italy has aged population in North

It's funny how I claim China lied but believe Japan n India
Re: How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? by Utiii: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
mrvitalis:

How is the difference clear , has China not reopened their city ? ...the gave u day to day info ...how it slowed down ....yet you want it to sound like the truth u want to here

Russia has a low population density ,same with Canada

North Korea is in lock down from day one ...how would the virus spread

America has the worst health Care system in the developed world

Italy has aged population in North

It's funny how I claim China lied but believe Japan n India
china lied about the virus from December what stops them from lying now I don't believe anyone though
Re: How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? by mrvitalis(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Utiii:
china lied about the virus from December what stops them from lying now I don't believe anyone though
USA had the virus since December too ....I got first hand info from a survivor ...so why can't USA be lying
Re: How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? by Utiii: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
mrvitalis:

USA had the virus since December too ....I got first hand info from a survivor ...so why can't USA be lying
I said I don't believe anyone, didn't you see?
Re: How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? by tonididdy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Michaelfucker:
How come you don't have a TV set at home? angry

(1) (Reply)

6 Effective Ways You Can Reduce Your Belly Fat, Side Fat, Chest Fat & Arm Fat / Dr Rashid Buttar, Renowned American Virologist Unveils The Scam Behind Covid 19 / Dr Says It's Not PCOS, But I Literally Losing My Mind. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.