Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno (64888 Views)

Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno by TIGRITIS: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno by sleemomymy: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
AgentNairaland:
72 Virgins Right Now In Jannah Are Happy To Welcome Him Where allah Shall Be The Chief ......

Complete It

. CAN'T YOU JUST BE REASONABLE

Re: Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno by benobyeze(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Story
Re: Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno by Theories: 1:43am On Mar 31, 2020
Theories:
Bad news for the enemies of Nigeria. Even bokoharam are feeling the wrath of our darling president.
May God continue to protect us.
Re: Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno by AgentNairaland(f): 3:01am On Mar 31, 2020
sleemomymy:
. CAN'T YOU JUST BE REASONABLE

As allah and Muhammad not reasonable promising you 72 virgins in xxxx garden called Al-jannah
Re: Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno by Julkanade: 7:12am On Mar 31, 2020
Now is the best time to completely and not technically defeat these terrorists. It's crystal clear now that something is fishy now that there is no supply of weapons and ammunitions from the superpowers. We can see that their operations are on hold. Government should use this time to wipe the remaining ones off. External conspiracy is greater than internal conspiracy against the country. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno by Arespect10: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
You know nothing about Quran and Hadith shut up biko
AgentNairaland:

I should educate myself on what I read from hadith and quran... Maybe you should "SCHOOL" me then grin
Re: Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno by AgentNairaland(f): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Arespect10:
You know nothing about Quran and Hadith shut up biko

Hahahaha.. So that hadith and quranic verses are of disgrace to Islamic kingdom ?? Camel urine is ur last hope walie
Re: Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno by OsewaBoy: 5:41am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
I know as a shiite ibo, my Shiite brothers in the east will be in sefia pains over this news.

Gandollaar, are you in pains? May Chukwu Akbar help us. embarassed
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno by Seerach(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2020
AgentNairaland:

allahu akbar they are shouting before engaging in crimes such as beheading, suicide mission, etc is Political slang right?? The fight for jihad they claim they're fighting is political fight right?? Or SHEKAU the leader of the group la PASTOR, BISHOP OR REVEREND right??

You need CAMEL URINE because the demons operating on ur brains are more than 360 gods in the shrine of kaaba
If I have to shout "JESUS CHRIST" before committing a crime, must I be tagged or labelled as a Christian fellow?

You will never be like romans no matter how long u stays in Rome and behaves like them.

Muslims are the most vulnerable victims of this insurgency with more than85%, so what are you saying Gobshite?

How I wish a growing up child like you, would be matured and good Christian fellow enough to wipe out all myopic sentiments, that beclouded your eyes even once in your life time. and see truth.
I doubt if there's a brain in your head
Re: Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno by AgentNairaland(f): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Seerach:

If I have to shout "JESUS CHRIST" before committing a crime, must I be tagged or labelled as a Christian fellow?

You will never be like romans no matter how long u stays in Rome and behaves like them.

Muslims are the most vulnerable victims of this insurgency with more than85%, so what are you saying Gobshite?

How I wish a growing up child like you, would be matured and good Christian fellow enough to wipe out all myopic sentiments, that beclouded your eyes even once in your life time. and see truth.
I doubt if there's a brain in your head

Another MAGGOT SLAVE Sighted..

LET ME OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE WHAT YOU HAVE IN QURAN

Here Are The Parts Of The Quran That BOKO HARAM, ISWAP, FULANI HERDSMEN, ISIL, etc Uses To Justify Violence Against Christians

A.Quran 8:12 say "I will cast terror into the
hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”?

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for
that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This
speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in
the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to
Allah').

From the above verses, allah proved himself as TERRORIST

B. Quran (9:29): “Fight against Christians and Jews until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.”

C. Quran (9:30): "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four
months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give
tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the
polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in
anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them
their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred
months have passed, then KILL CHRISTIANS and JEWS wherever you find them
and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every
place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give
zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the
polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that
he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of
safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)

THE MAIN REASON WHY THEY SHOUT allahu Akbar IS THIS

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things." As you know you must fight for allah that couldn't fight his own battle..

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghut (Satan, etc.). So fight you against the friends of Shaitan (Satan)"

The Arabic for the word "fight" is from qital , meaning physical combat.

Note: If You Need More, I Have Them In
Abundant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name / Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) / Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.