Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Is Jumia Still Going To Be Operating In The 2 Weeks Lock Down?? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is Jumia Still Going To Be Operating In The 2 Weeks Lock Down?? (1614 Views)

Is Jumia Or Konga Sell Voucher? / Is Jumia's Delivery agent trying to scam me / Cheapest Data Plans You Can Do This Coronavirus Lock Down Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jumia Still Going To Be Operating In The 2 Weeks Lock Down?? by Abelxo: 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
I really need to get an item from them
Re: Is Jumia Still Going To Be Operating In The 2 Weeks Lock Down?? by Gwagone: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
No and sorry about that
The lockdown includes everyone
They should have sent you a message or mail
Check carefully
Re: Is Jumia Still Going To Be Operating In The 2 Weeks Lock Down?? by Abelxo: 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gwagone:
No and sorry about that
Check carefully
Alright thank you
Re: Is Jumia Still Going To Be Operating In The 2 Weeks Lock Down?? by seunfly: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gwagone:
No and sorry about that
Check carefully

But they are still accepting orders and promised shipment. I really need to get a phone by all means and most genuine phone stores in Abuja did not open.
Re: Is Jumia Still Going To Be Operating In The 2 Weeks Lock Down?? by Abelxo: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gwagone:
No and sorry about that
Check carefully
Do you know if Konga is also on lockdown. I really need this product
Re: Is Jumia Still Going To Be Operating In The 2 Weeks Lock Down?? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
seunfly:

But they are still accepting orders and promised shipment. I really need to get a phone by all means and most genuine phone stores in Abuja did not open.

According to their Twitter acct I think they still deliver mostly essential goods. If the phone u are buying is jumia express it will most likely be delivered. Pls check with their customer service first though. If u can't get them on the phone reach them on Twitter.

Re: Is Jumia Still Going To Be Operating In The 2 Weeks Lock Down?? by seunfly: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
greenhulk:

According to their Twitter acct I think they still deliver mostly essential goods. If the phone u are buying is jumia express it will most likely be delivered. Pls check with their customer service first though. If u can't get them on the phone reach them on Twitter.

If they know they wont del8ver, why accept my order?
Re: Is Jumia Still Going To Be Operating In The 2 Weeks Lock Down?? by ianq: 5:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Gwagone:
No and sorry about that
Check carefully

Where did u get your info. It's likely wrong.

1 Like

Re: Is Jumia Still Going To Be Operating In The 2 Weeks Lock Down?? by McMayor(m): 6:25am On Mar 31, 2020
Very wrong. I hate it when people pass fake news. As at yesterday, Jumia took our orders, jumia shipped our orders, Jumia delivered orders, Jumia even paid vendors.

So yes, jumia is still operational. I have 5 years plus experience selling on Jumia.

Konga is also fully operational as at last 1159pm.

ianq:

2 Likes

Re: Is Jumia Still Going To Be Operating In The 2 Weeks Lock Down?? by Gwagone: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2020
ianq:

Bro
Bro
You Gat anything to order?
Please order and expect your order soonsmiley
Egungun be careful

1 Like

Re: Is Jumia Still Going To Be Operating In The 2 Weeks Lock Down?? by AndroBlaze: 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Gwagone:

Bro
Bro
You Gat anything to order?
Please order and expect your order soonsmiley
Egungun be careful

Oga take correction and stop spreading lies.

@ OP

Look for Jumia express items, they are more sure.

1 Like

Re: Is Jumia Still Going To Be Operating In The 2 Weeks Lock Down?? by Abelxo: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
AndroBlaze:

Oga take correction and stop spreading lies.

@ OP

Look for Jumia express items, they are more sure.

So I can still get an item even in this two weeks lockdown? Please are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Is Jumia Still Going To Be Operating In The 2 Weeks Lock Down?? by ianq: 12:17am On Apr 01, 2020
Abelxo:

So I can still get an item even in this two weeks lockdown? Please are you sure?

Today, Jumia delivered to my doorstep, a umidigi a3s phone and pair of Bluetooth ear buds, both which I ordered for 3 days ago...and I just placed another order for a ps4 controller, and am looking forward to it's delivery, also in the next 3 days.
Do place your order in good faith.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jumia Still Going To Be Operating In The 2 Weeks Lock Down?? by ianq: 12:22am On Apr 01, 2020
McMayor:
Very wrong. I hate it when people pass fake news. As at yesterday, Jumia took our orders, jumia shipped our orders, Jumia delivered orders, Jumia even paid vendors.

So yes, jumia is still operational. I have 5 years plus experience selling on Jumia.

Konga is also fully operational as at last 1159pm.

Spot on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ps4 Slim, Ps4 Fat, Ps3 Slim, Ps3 Fat / Core I5 Hp Elitebk 840g3 6th Gen, With Kblight@185k / Brand New Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.