Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction (4683 Views)

Senate: Obiano’s Wife, Ebelechukwu Kneels Down As Onitsha Traders Pray For Her / Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail To Obey Government Stay At Home Instruction / Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by ubxgroups: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
There was a serious revolt in the early after of today as law enforcement agencies tried closing down stores and businesses of traders in Onitsha, these led to a serious revolt. below is the video of the incident.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW >>

https://www.naijaterrene.com/2020/03/revolt-in-onitsha-traders-fail-obey.html
Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Jayslicky: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Though the stay at home was a good proposition, it won't be effective if the government does not make provisions which can make the citizens survive this harsh times.

How will barbers, traders, bus drivers, hair dressers survive since they make money on daily sales?

The Nigerian government should give some money to its citizens to make this law effective.

9 Likes

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Charleys: 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Revolution is now

1 Like

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
ubxgroups:
There was a serious revolt in the early after of today as law enforcement agencies tried closing down stores and businesses of traders in Onitsha, these led to a serious revolt. below is the video of the incident.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW >>

https://www.naijaterrene.com/2020/03/revolt-in-onitsha-traders-fail-obey.html

Very stupid revolt..

Stay at home

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by babyfaceafrica: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Very stupid revolt..
Stay at home
and starve to death?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by helinues: 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Revolt against the government or Corona?

Make I just meshonu
Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by IkeOnyia: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Jesus Christ is merciful.

8 Likes

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Ezemust: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
I cant stay at home if am hungry.never.ppl who contact coro survive it so why should i kill mysf with hunger

1 Like

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by ItooWorWor(m): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Operation corona dance loading grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by adadike(f): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Obiano, no provisions, no sitting at home
. Biko let my people be. Instead for you to gather all those billionaires wey full Anambra and see if they will donate for the people, you are asking them to sit at home and watch their kids starve to death and you are very much aware that Igbos don't joke with their children.
Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Supan(m): 3:32am On Mar 31, 2020
IkeOnyia:
Onitsha traders should know that their health comes first. They can't enjoy the money if they are not alive. They shouldn't behave like Peter Obi the foolish man who wanted to become vice president with a very bad reputation. First things first.

Yoruba people and hatred sef. What concerns Peter Obi with these. You just registered ur moniker and dedicated it to attacking Peter Obi day and night. You will fail.

See what your hatred to GEJ and Igbos has brought on the country now.

Don't commit suicide yet. If God decides that he will be your next Vice President or President, there is nothing you can do about it.

15 Likes

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by sweetsell: 3:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Yoruba how now ?

Peter Obi deserve to be hated for being a common cri. Inal. Like every. Nigeria politicians. Foolish Igbo tactically trying to sell him as a saint won't work. Kadira already exposed all his fraud during the presidential debate sono matter how lovely you paint we all know he is a common crook with his tiny voice.

Supan:

Yoruba people and hatred sef. What concerns Peter Obi with these. You just registered ur moniker and dedicated it to attacking Peter Obi day and night. You will fail.

See what your hatred to GEJ and Igbos has brought on the country now.

Don't commit suicide yet. If God decides that he will be your next Vice President or President, there is nothing you can do about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Supan(m): 4:52am On Mar 31, 2020
sweetsell:
Yoruba how now ?

Peter Obi deserve to be hated for being a common cri. Inal. Like every. Nigeria politicians. Foolish Igbo tactically trying to sell him as a saint won't work. Kadira already exposed all his fraud during the presidential debate sono matter how lovely you paint we all know he is a common crook with his tiny voice.

Pls can you kindly list one criminal activity Peter Obi has ever engaged in?

Efcc knows he is the most transparent and prudent ex governor Nigeria ever had.

He is not Tinubu. Your campaign of calumny against him will only fail as those against him has always fallen.

I repeat, if God wills that He becomes your next President or Vice President. Your only options becomes suicide, if you want to argue with your maker.

10 Likes

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by ican2020: 5:10am On Mar 31, 2020
IkeOnyia:
Onitsha traders should know that their health comes first. They can't enjoy the money if they are not alive. They shouldn't behave like Peter Obi the foolish man who wanted to become vice president with a very bad reputation. First things first.
When I see comments like this, I weep for Nigeria because with this can of people, it will be extremely difficult for Nigeria to go forward.
They skip topic of discussion and attack subject's that have no link with what is discussed.
Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Hhenryy: 6:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Stupid people. The average black man is very stubborn and difficult to control, a similar thing is happening in South Africa and they have resorted to the use of soldiers.

With this type of rebellion, i feel the government should have allowed it to spread and do some damages so that people will take them serious, but Unfortunately innocent people will suffer.

Look at the case in Italy today, i am sure if their government declares 1 year stay at home now, none of them will complain nor disobey.
Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Aloutypoiuy: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2020

1 Share

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by pricklewane: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Peter Obi is the biggest thief to ever governor a state in Nigeria. The fact that you igbo want to polish him for Nigerians to accept does him no good we know a diehard criminal when we see one.

Supan:

He is not Tinubu. Your campaign of calumny against him will only fail as those against him has always fallen.

I repeat, if God wills that He becomes your next President or Vice President. Your only options becomes suicide, if you want to argue with your maker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by pricklewane: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2020
Peter Obi remains the greatest thief with is corky voice among the worst of humans to ever governor a state. Peter Obi is a dieharf criminal.
Prove is everywhere online.

Supan:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by IkeOnyia: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=Supan post=87941838]

1 Like

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Supan(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2020
pricklewane:
Peter Obi is the biggest thief to ever governor a state in Nigeria. The fact that you igbo want to polish him for Nigerians to accept does him no good we know a diehard criminal when we see one.

Yoruba people sef. your jealousy is out of this world. Your envy is that there is an Igbo man with such a clean and undented image.

Nobody is polishing Peter Obi, good product advertises itself. Internationally, He is recognized as a proven transparent and astute administrator in Nigeria.

You can pull out false accusations from your fellow haters. But your EFCC has the final say here. EFCC has investigated all these allegations and found they hold no water.

I repeat again, if God wills that Peter Obi becomes your next President or Vice President. Your only options becomes suicide, if you don't want, argue with your maker.

5 Likes

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Supan(m): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2020
IkeOnyia:
Nwokem, it's not everything you call Yoruba. Am a full nwafor Igbo from Nise in Anambra state. Peter Gregory Onwuabasi Obi is a demented fool to even think God will allow his type to become vice president talk more of president. He is so corrupt and deceitful that it is now normal to him. Read a few of the revelations by the moniker above to know the kind of devilish creep this Peter Obi is.

If you like, claim you are Peter Obi's father.

One thing is sure. If the hateful words sounds like an Ogbomosho hater, it must be from Yoruba hater. I respect your people but their envy is something else.

I still repeat, if God wills that Peter Gregory Onwuabasi Obi, the one who you hate so much, becomes your saviour by way of President or Vice President. Your only options remains suicide, if you don't like it argue with your maker.

5 Likes

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Supan(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2020
pricklewane:
Peter Obi remains the greatest thief with is corky voice among the worst of humans to ever governor a state. Peter Obi is a dieharf criminal.
Prove is everywhere online.

Another Moniker created to fight Peter Obi.

It is this kind of envy and jealous that will destroy Yoruba people. BAT and co are enjoying their hateful fruits now.

Peter is not your ordinary Nigerian Governor. Not matter how much you are paid to slander him here. You should have respect for him. He may be the one to save your generation.

I still repeat again, if God wills that Peter Obi, the one who you hate so much, becomes your next President or Vice President. Your only options remains suicide, if you don't like it argue with Covid 19.

4 Likes

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Zinoly: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2020
Igbos are rich
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by IkeOnyia: 10:35am On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=Supan post=87948747]

2 Likes

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by pricklewane: 11:03am On Mar 31, 2020
I do not have a problem with Peter Obi being even the president but he is a common thief like every other politicians in Nigeria.

Does this monicker look like a new monickert or you are just being foolish ?

Beside why have you chosen not to address the barrage fraudulent allegation on the criminal Peter Obi ? I tot u said after Jesus it is Peter Obi yet we have seen he is a bigger thief than even Tinubu you Igbos demonize as a fraudster.

Supan:

Another Moniker created to fight Peter Obi.

It is this kind of envy and jealous that will destroy Yoruba people. BAT and co are enjoying their hateful fruits now.

Peter is not your ordinary Nigerian Governor. Not matter how much you are paid to slander him here. You should have respect for him. He may be the one to save your generation.

I still repeat again, if God wills that Peter Obi, the one who you hate so much, becomes your next President or Vice President. Your only options remains suicide, if you don't like it argue with Covid 19.
Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by pricklewane: 11:09am On Mar 31, 2020
This guy is a clown Peter Obi is good product?!
The same Peter Obi United Nations declared a disaster... Lol. Pls I no fit lag coronavirus de outside.
Supan:

Yoruba people sef. your jealousy is out of this world. Your envy is that there is an Igbo man with such a clean and undented image.

Nobody is polishing Peter Obi, good product advertises itself. Internationally, He is recognized as a proven transparent and astute administrator in Nigeria.

You can pull out false accusations from your fellow haters. But your EFCC has the final say here. EFCC has investigated all these allegations and found they hold no water.

I repeat again, if God wills that Peter Obi becomes your next President or Vice President. Your only options becomes suicide, if you don't want, argue with your maker.

1 Like

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Supan(m): 11:26am On Mar 31, 2020
pricklewane:
I do not have a problem with Peter Obi being even the president but he is a common thief like every other politicians in Nigeria.

Does this monicker look like a new monickert or you are just being foolish ?

Beside why have you chosen not to address the barrage fraudulent allegation on the criminal Peter Obi ? I tot u said after Jesus it is Peter Obi yet we have seen he is a bigger thief than even Tinubu you Igbos demonize as a fraudster.
Koronu tout!

If he was fraudulent, will your attack dog, EFCC allow him contest for the Election.

If he was any fraudulent, federal controlled EFCC would have brought him to Kuje prison like Orji Uzor Kalu.

I still maintain, if God wills that Peter Obi, the one who you hate so much, becomes your next President or Vice President. Your continuous options remains suicide, if you don't like it argue with Covid 19.
Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Supan(m): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2020
IkeOnyia:
Nwokem, argument rarely resolves issues. Just look at the facts. Peter Gregory Onwuabasi Obi due to his wicked and demonic nature has continued to fail;

1) After looting Anambra state for 7 years and 8 months that he was governor, God stopped him from becoming minister of aviation after Dame Stella Oduah was sacked for corruption. At the last minute, Osita Chidoka was called up to take the job.

2) He was told he would be compensated with office of Secretary to the Government of the Federation if Goodluck Ebele Jonathan returned for a second term. God stopped that as well by ending the corruption infested Jonathan administration after just one term.

3) Just one month to handover, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan appointed him the Chairman of the Security and Exchange Commission with the faint hope that Buhari may retain him. God also stopped that as Buhari immediately dissolved all board appointments on assumption of office.

4) Tired and becoming frustrated, he thought at least he could take back control of Anambra state by installing a puppet in the person of Dr. Oseloka Obaze of Ogbaru since Governor Willie Obiano was no longer cooperating with him. God also stopped that with a resounding victory for Willie of Aguleri in a record setting landslide.

5) Becoming despondent and feeling mocked, he threw everything into the 2019 election by attempting to equal the political achievement of Dr. Ifeanyi Alex Ekwueme of Oko by becoming only the second Anambrarian to be vice president of Nigeria. Despite all his antics, which included trying to win the favour of Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka of Nkanu, who prophesied Buhari's first victory in 2015, the priest wasn't impressed because God wasn't impressed. So God stopped that agenda also by giving President Muhammadu Buhari of Daura and Vice President Yemi Osibanjo of Ogun another big victory with a wide margin of over 4 million votes(more than the entire population of Madagascar).

6) But still determined to hold on to anything, he managed to get the sympathy of exGovernor Emeka Ihedioha of Imo state who brought him close as all other South East governors were wary of him. God punished Ihedioha for that mistake and today the Aboh mbaise man is out of office while the Agulu man is drained.

So this chronology of events shows that Peter Gregory Onwuabasi Obi is an evil man whom God is keeping away from power having seen his deceitful, corrupt and disastrous outing as Anambra state governor.

Ogbomosho Koronu Tout! The more you pull lies from your ass to fire him. the more stupid you look.

You so much hate him because your generation can't produce anyone like him.

FYI He is the only governor that left so much reserve in the state coffer while handing over. He never owed salary.

Yoruba pple should stop hating Peter Obi.

I still maintain again, if God wills that Peter Obi, the one who you hate so much, becomes your next President or Vice President. Your continuous options remains suicide, if you don't like it argue with Covid 19.

1 Like

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by Supan(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2020
pricklewane:
This guy is a clown Peter Obi is good product?!
The same Peter Obi United Nations declared a disaster... Lol. Pls I no fit lag coronavirus de outside.

The United Nations of Koronu or Ogbomosho? Pls can you show evidence?

I still maintain again, if God wills that Peter Obi, the one who you hate so much, becomes your next President or Vice President. Your continuous options remains suicide, if you don't like it argue with Covid 19.

1 Like

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by pricklewane: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
How. Many of your foolish hate filled tribesmen committed suicide since Buhari became president ? At least we all know you hate Buhari more than devil itself even more Tha Gowon that declare war on your tribe. That is how pathetic you tribe can be.

The way your foolish, cursed n forsaken tribemen hate politicians from other tribe is precisely how other Nigerians can hate your politician who are nothing but rogues that deserve to be shot one after the other for turning Biafra into a shithole every living thing can't wait to be evacuated from.
Supan:

Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by pricklewane: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Did Kalu Orji not.ontest for a senatorial election.
I beg you are too. Foolish for. Me to have a conversation with. Your foolishness don tire me no quote me again O.

Supan:

Koronu tout!

If he was fraudulent, will your attack dog, EFCC allow him contest for the Election.

If he was any fraudulent, federal controlled EFCC would have brought him to Kuje prison like Orji Uzor Kalu.

I still maintain, if God wills that Peter Obi, the one who you hate so much, becomes your next President or Vice President. Your continuous options remains suicide, if you don't like it argue with Covid 19.
Re: Revolt In Onitsha, Traders Fail Obey Government Instruction by gwafaeziokwu: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Supan:

You should understand what is going on. Their Lagos Ibadan press want to eliminate competition so bad come 2023. Peter Obi is a formidable threat. grin

So all kind of calumny would be thrown at his person. He is one of the most astute presidential material from the east at the moment. The last election has made him grow in popularity in other regions. Nigerians already associate him with a tag, an astute and accountable administrator. Hope you get the drift. The people from the west has one job; to paint him black with any frivolous allegation no matter how childish it might sound.

You should be able to recognise panick mode when you see one grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS / Bullets Used By 'Terrorists' To Massacre In Southern Kaduna Belong To Army (pic) / Multi-party System In Nigeria? What's your View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.