Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Federal Government Approved The Resumption Of School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Government Approved The Resumption Of School (4344 Views)

True Life Storry: I Rush Back To School As FG Announce Oct 12 As The Resumption / ATBU Circular On The Resumption Of Academic Activities After ASUU Strike. / University Of Ibadan, Ibadan Notice On The Resumption Of Academic Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Approved The Resumption Of School by Kingsleypaul9988(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
RESUMPTION DATE

The Federal Government has given Monday, May 4th, 2020 as the resumption date for Universities and Campuses across the nation. The date was slated with the hope that the deadly virus would have been eliminated before then.

We have directed all higher institutions to close this weekend. Unity Schools that have completed their exams are to close immediately.

Others are to hurry and close latest on 26th March,” the statement partly read. They have then given them the resumption date of Monday, May 4, 2020 which is one month and two weeks i.e 1½ months and they prayed and hope the deadly virus would have been gone before then. And the Covid-19 break shall last for at least a month.

The Federal Government has given Monday, May 4th, 2020 as the resumption date for Universities and Campuses across the nation. The date was slated with the hope that the deadly virus would have been eliminated before then.

So, with this development, students and pupils are adviced to jettison unnecessary gathering for the time being.
Re: Federal Government Approved The Resumption Of School by chingle5(m): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
You are worst than a Terrorist...............you should be serve 5 plate of corona various grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Federal Government Approved The Resumption Of School by iammo(m): 12:07am On Mar 31, 2020
then Nigeria should use this period for mass fumigation
Re: Federal Government Approved The Resumption Of School by SmallmebigGod: 7:46am On Mar 31, 2020
They posted that when the number of cases was less than 10. Now May is too early
Re: Federal Government Approved The Resumption Of School by Asloutjloy: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Federal Government Approved The Resumption Of School by patroit001(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Approved The Resumption Of School by Richardidegah7: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ok oo
Re: Federal Government Approved The Resumption Of School by chingle5(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
PropertyBuying:

That's not nice.

Nobody is resuming angry angry angry in fact i dont want school to resume, i will now go and face that useless lecturer that dont even no what she is doing..........she will come to class of 2 hours and spend 1 hour 30 minutes to talk and crack joke that is not even funny which we must laugh to to make us appear alive and use the remainin 30 minutes to be asking useless question without giving note nw i dont no what to read for test or exam because her note since resumption is just 1 page ...............Fada Lord just come and take me away undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Abandoned My PHD Programme / 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 / How To Check JAMB Result On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.