Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

True Life Storry: I Rush Back To School As FG Announce Oct 12 As The Resumption - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / True Life Storry: I Rush Back To School As FG Announce Oct 12 As The Resumption (2373 Views)

Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues / Federal Government Approved The Resumption Of School / ATBU Circular On The Resumption Of Academic Activities After ASUU Strike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Storry: I Rush Back To School As FG Announce Oct 12 As The Resumption by freshgbedu(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2020
After the six months lockdown, I decided to travel to my school to tidy up my room and arrange my books with my credentials because I forgot them in my back while rushing to come back home when the government announced the lockdown. Read more to see full pictures: https://lagostrend.com/gist/true-life-storry-i-rush-back-to-school-as-fg-announce-oct-12-as-the-resumption-day-here-is-what-i-saw-in-my-hostel/#.X3wFy6Qo9Pw

3 Shares

Re: True Life Storry: I Rush Back To School As FG Announce Oct 12 As The Resumption by Iceyjayz: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2020
smh

1 Like

Re: True Life Storry: I Rush Back To School As FG Announce Oct 12 As The Resumption by kingjoe(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2020
Bloggers will not kill me .this pix has been shown online for about two months ago

15 Likes

Re: True Life Storry: I Rush Back To School As FG Announce Oct 12 As The Resumption by Omoolami100: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2020
This is a room in Awo Hall and this picture has been trending for a couple of months now.
Thunder fire rubbish bloggers. angry
Re: True Life Storry: I Rush Back To School As FG Announce Oct 12 As The Resumption by Fucknlbots: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: True Life Storry: I Rush Back To School As FG Announce Oct 12 As The Resumption by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: True Life Storry: I Rush Back To School As FG Announce Oct 12 As The Resumption by Fucknlbots: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
What game is that.

Payback2

Kindly visit and subscribe
Re: True Life Storry: I Rush Back To School As FG Announce Oct 12 As The Resumption by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fucknlbots:

Payback2

Kindly visit and subscribe
I know payback, I thought it was a GTA like game and I uninstalled it the same day I downloaded it.
Re: True Life Storry: I Rush Back To School As FG Announce Oct 12 As The Resumption by RioCarputo(m): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2020
Omoolami100:
This is a room in Awo Hall and this picture has been trending for a couple of months now.
Thunder fire rubbish bloggers. angry
I school in UI and Obafemi Awololowo hall, a female hostel in UI accommodating over 7000 students which is also dubbed as the biggest hall of residence in the whole of West Africa

But of recent I learnt that there's also an Obafemi Awolowo hall in OAU.

By the way, the Awo hall you mentioned, is it the one in UI or OAU?.
Re: True Life Storry: I Rush Back To School As FG Announce Oct 12 As The Resumption by Omoolami100: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2020
RioCarputo:

I school in UI and Obafemi Awololowo hall, a female hostel in UI accommodating over 7000 students which is also dubbed as the biggest hall of residence in the whole of West Africa

But of recent I learnt that there's also an Obafemi Awolowo hall in OAU.

By the way, the Awo hall you mentioned, is it the one in UI or OAU?.

OAU. Nigerian public university hostels are a joke btw.

(1) (Reply)

Benefit Of Studying In Malta / Madonna University Starts 2012/2013 Post-utme/admission Process / Help With Info On PGDE Prog At NTI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.