Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Share Your 419 Experience - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your 419 Experience (16578 Views)

Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) / Fake Foreign Currencies Recovered From Busted 419 Syndicate In Mushin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by Bellotelli: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
I'll never have one cos am street wise... One minute convo with a fraudster and I can immediately decode. Use ur head.
Re: Share Your 419 Experience by philkoms: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
This happen around year 2016 when I got a call from someone who claimed to Road safety officer.He told me someone I know had an accident along lagos road.He said the person was unconscious and that he got my number from the phone he found on the person 's body.He told me to send recharge card to him so that he will use the person phone to call me for identification.i panicked after the called because I tried my elder brother who usually ply that lagos ibadan road and unfortunately he could not be reached at time.Then a thought came to my mind to use true caller app on a friend phone because I was using a small phone then.Lo and behold true caller shows several fraud report on that same number and that was how God saved me from being duped because I know if I had sent the recharge card other things would have followed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by Nickymichy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Once you stop me (wether you are a good person or not) the first thing that comes to my mind is that, you are a kidnapper or ritualist.. it's now left to you to confirm my suspicion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by antimason(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Makavelli25:
Op,you for follow en na mumu
Btw ma story. My dad gave me money to pay my sibs school fee (47k). On my way to the school around new garage ado ekiti precise a guy came to me crying that his granddad is dieing that he has no money,but he has one leaf that the baba gave him,he said the leaf can cure anything that his baba also inherited it,that he wants to sell it any price or we i should take him to tolupakad( a rich traditionalist very popular in ado). And me i didnt knw pakad then,i just told him sorry that he should try someone else,i left him just abt 3leg stretch another guy came to me,he was like alaye so mo bobo yen ni( guy did you knw that boy) i said no o. Then he said did i see the leaf with him i said yes,he said omo that leaf na money that pakad can buy it 10m :O to cut story short,he said we should buy it from the boy then we should resell it 4 pakad,na so we both contribute 100k buy odinary tangerine leaf.
We got to pakad and was told we av been scammed.Na later i hear say both guys are teamate
how much you contribute to buy the tangerine leaf??
Re: Share Your 419 Experience by Crusadee: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
I once scammed the scammer!

There is this my inlaw that is too gullible because she married a son of one former minister that is now broke and she's using his name, so the scammers actually thought there was money in the family,

Someone she never knew or meet before just called her and introduced himself as a PA of FCT Minister, they got talking he told her everything àbout herself bla bla and everything is correct, he told her that he has a very good contract for her and her husband who's an architect, that the contract is worth almost N500million, in FCDA, and they need an architect with a good name (as in son to a former minister) to execute the contract, the woman believed them ooo even the husband too...

They talk for almost 2 weeks... They latter ask for N500k to settle somethings in the FCDA so that the contract will be released.
They (my inlaw) were actually looking for the money oo....
That was when when they contacted me, I have to take hours talking to her and her husband to convince them that it's a scam.

I lead them on how to scam the scammer, I told them how to be taking recharge card from the mugu telling him that they will use the airtime to convince someone to give them the money and also to make some contacts to sell some property to raise the 500k.

We collected 4500 Mtn recharge card from the mugu 1500*3
When the time for sending the money came I sent to the mugu's phone fake alert of 500k grin grin grin the mugu was happy even went to the bank, when he discovered it's fake alert he switched off the number never to own it again.

Well for me I never got scammed because since when I was much younger I always believe there is no free lunch anywhere, so anything that is too good to be true is a scam....

There was a time I scammed some lebanese man that wanted to fu*ck a fine girl some 20k sha, he was chatting with me thinking it was a girl, and thank God he never wants talking on phone that his wife will know coz they are always together, he sent transport and hotel money 20k. I was so broke before I started working may God forgive me

8 Likes

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by mayorofyentown(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
lol this Thread sweet die

4 Likes

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by FahBuLous: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Siofra

FutureIsFemale

Nairavsdollars

Mercychen

Come and share your experience
Re: Share Your 419 Experience by Saynotoapc(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
narit:
Hmmmmm, reading this post brings back some memories, giving me a nostalgic feelings about the past. If am to share my scammed stories I doubt I will have all the time to finish it. Seriously, i have been scammed numeriously.

Infact during my teenage years, I famously earned the nickname "BOLO" (meaning a very sluggish person). I like to believe this was as a result of my very timid nature and placing huge trust in people. Two qualities which I completely lack today. Let me quickly share with you all one of my foolishly scammed moment.

Back in 1999, when I was in my teenage year's, my mum gave me 2500 to go and buy kerosene.
I sluggishly collect the gallon of the kerosene given to me and the money not knowing I won't be coming back with any of them. I sluggishly set out on my journey, when I got to the place I was to buy the kerosene, there were lot of people their as a result of kerosene scarcity then. So we had to form a queue, I was the last on the queue, after waiting for like 30minutes on the queue.

This rough looking guy came up to me and told me leg his paining him that he has been here since morning and he his thirsty, he asked me if I could get him nylon water, from a little distantance from where we are. I told him okay, he brought out #5 and gave it to me as I was going, he told me to bring my keg and my money so as to help me buy it when it get to my turn. Without hesitation as a result of my slow mind I quickly gave him the money and my keg.

I guess you all know what happened from here. When I got back he was gone. I went back home without a finch of sadness within me, I guess this was as a result of my slow mind. I told my mum exactly this "ma when I got there, one guy collected everything you gave me and give me nylon water. This is the nylon water he gave me" It was when the slap was coming, before it hits me, my brain within a Seconds processed all that has happened to me that day, and I knew I have messed up and it is too late. Till this very day my left eye have not completely healed from that slap.

Bolo padi mi
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by Chimeluv(f): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Someone tried to stop me at upper iweka, he asked for directions i no look him face i told him i dont know without stopping, when i tried to cross the express way, another man(probably the scammer's team mate) asked me what the man said i replied nothing and crossed road quickly before another person go come ask me question angry

11 Likes

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by Drone95(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
It was a hot Sunday afternoon, the last 2k that's left with me to survive on was zapped from me by a scammer online.
Re: Share Your 419 Experience by Saynotoapc(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chimeluv:
Someone tried to stop me at upper iweka, he asked for directions i no look him face i told him i dont know without stopping, when i tried to cross the express way, another man(probably the scammer's team mate) asked me what the man said i replied nothing and crossed road quickly before another person go come ask me question angry

Upper iweka, I turn deaf and dumb there
With my mean face on. All this while I'm still on motion.
Don't ever stop, to quarrel, reply, or exchange pleasantries at upper iweka.
Lol ��

6 Likes

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by Kinkinatus(m): 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
This happened to my friend and I around 2007/8. We were both working in the City of London (Old Street area EC1V). We worked at that time in different companies and we used to meet up to go for lunch at least 3 or 4 times every week. This particular day we met up for lunch as usual, and went to a Chinese restaurant we usually visit on Whitecross Street. While strolling back after our lunch, some 2 Irish guys pulled up next to us in a very nice-looking flashy BMW, they were all smiling, saying hi, and then showed us a spanking brand-new Sony Vaio Laptop and asked us if we wanted to buy it for £800. At that time the Sony Vaio laptop was one of the latest in the market and cost over £2K. My friend and I looked at each other, we were intrigued. We discussed and thought let us buy this thing o! and flog it at a profit. These Irish guys were so convincing, they invited us into their nice flashy Bimmer, said all the right things, latest laptop, showed us the laptop’s packaging, fully loaded with all the latest software, voice activated apps, blah blah blah, gave us the laptop, we handled the laptop, switched it on and played with it and my friend and I convinced ourselves that it was genuine. We haggled with them and beat the price down to £500. We could not believe this deal! Wow! Best deal ever! For a £2K laptop! Imagine that!! We told the Irish guys to hold on. We dashed to the nearest ATM. My friend and I withdrew £250 each and went back to the Irish guys, sat in their car with them, they counted the money quickly and gave us the packaged laptop, as we were about to open the laptop packaging to check, one of the Irish Guys phone started ringing and he said cops are coming!! Cops are coming!!! Quick! Quick! Get out of the car! We panicked and quickly jumped out of the car! The BMW spun tyres, screeched and these guys raced off!! My guy and I looked around quickly, started walking away quickly!! We didn’t see police o! But we just walked quickly away from the area. We were all smiles relieved that we at least had our Sony Vaio laptop. We then stopped at a corner and quickly opened the laptop box to make sure the laptop was inside. When we opened the laptop package Chai!!! It was two bottles of water packaged neatly inside that box!!! Na im we kon realise say these Irish guys don 419 us!! We stood there looking at ourselves and swearing blindly!!! Na vex I just take reach my office that day. Cry, I nor fit cry!! £250!!! Mehn!!! After that day, I stopped following my guy to go do lunch anymore. Lunchtimes, I just siddon for my office, chop my sandwich jeje and kept jobbing away. After that time, anytime I was walking on the pavement and someone in a car calls to me, I don’t even look, I don’t ever look their side. Tueh!!

10 Likes

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by Zico777(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
meditator:
When I remember my encounter with a 419r, it reminds me of how naive and foolish I was.

In 2013, after leaving secondary school, I saved money to buy one of the hottest phones, my dream phone(Nokia E63) that year, it was one of the best phones around, during the era of symbian phones.

On my way to the Garki Market in Abuja one faithful day, while walking to get a keke, I sighted a guy talking to a random guy around Durimi Junction Opposite the lane that led to Apo Legislative Quarters, those familiar with ABJ would Concur. Immediately he saw me coming, he left the guy and walked to me. From indication, he had negative response from the earlier guy.

The guy started disturbing me with his acclaimed prowess knowledge of the unseen, he kept following me as I kept walking and was saying, "you lost your father, " which i did, " those same people are coming after ur life", I did not want to give him attention but he saw the naivety in me and kept following me. "Your father is a good man but was killed by a woman in ur village". This caught my attention and made me gave him the undivided attention which he craved for. I told him my father was killed by witches in my village. He went further by saying "in ur family, there are witches", this is actually true, so I told myself in my mind. Would u like to know the person that killed your father?, I said to him yes. He said then you have to empty your pocket and give your belongings to someone because those things makes u unclean to see the unseen. Seeing that my body language shows no sign of obliging, he pointed towards a tree and asked me to go to it, I will see a saliva close to it, its a family member of mine that poured it there. I begin to think this is a joke, so I played along because I had the thought that " him no go fit empty my pocket or rob me here cos there are people walking by". I went there and I saw it, not knowing he worked hand in hand with a guy who was watching every of our encounter. I went there and saw a name and a saliva, the name was one of a family member's name, just a random name like Abdulkadir, James, Musa which everyone could guess. I'm sure his partner in crime wrote it. Immediately I saw the name which I can't remember now, one of my relative that bears such name came to mind. Immediately, I rushed back to him.

He said to me, he's ready to reveal all the people that had a hand in my dad's death, especially those I trusted and how they connived to do it, currently, they are planning to kill me too. But I must do one thing for him, I asked, what is that? and he said " bring forward your left hand, close it" as I did, I noticed a saliva at the back of my index finger not knowing the idiot rubbed it there. He said, your hand is even leaking, u are not pure.

Now, bring out everything in your pocket for someone to hold for u before u walk back to that same tree to see pictures and names of those that have a hand in ur dad's death, I looked around for a known person or stranger to help me hold my belongings but I could not see any around. So, I had no option than to give it to him, thinking he's not too far from my sight. That was how I brought out my white E63 and wallet which contained almost 10K my mom sent me to buy food stuffs at the market and other valuables like ID cards in d wallet and handed over to him.

I ran towards the tree to check their names and pictures but could not see anything. I looked for the guy the I thought wrote the first name for him, I could not find him. On turning back, I did not see the shadow of the guy that dubbed me. All is saw was many Keke Napeps moving. I became confused, I did not know the one to chase.

That was how they went away with my phone and wallet. Whenever I remember this, I feel like giving myself a knock on the head for my foolishness, how I fell for such trap stills beats my thoughts

I was lucky I had money in my account to make it up because I could not imagine explaining that to my mom. I went straight to the bank and used withdrawal slip. As for my phone, I told anyone that bothered to ask "I sold it".

But not just me, those guys have dubbed many boys in that area because it a highbrow area.

U were duped by those guys that sells agbo around area3 junction.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by meedoLock(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
The day i joined them played one side card under bridge was just like yesterday. That was the first and the last time I checked out my mumu. I went to market to buy some wears for myself, and I had some money left with me to get some pairs of pam Sanders and probably shoes. Then I saw these guys on the main road playing card and displaying alot of Android phones with it, I don't know if there is a kind of spiritual attractive force that draws their victims towards them, to cut short. I met alot of guys playing it and those that won were immediately given an Android phone,never knew it was a false pretense that they are all crew. I entered the race with some thousands naira notes. I played and lost concurrently, I was deprived of the one I won also, then I realized those guys were fake, they wanted to make sure they empty me with my phones and every other things on me. The unacceptable part is that police station is directiy opposite where they operate and everyone's selling market around them knows their job that they scam people, but none will blink eyes. As a sharp guy, I take mouth deliver my self like." Do you know who I am? As I was digging my hands in my pocket I started moving forward. Since then ehn, nothing fit make you maga me o. Even if u be angel

3 Likes

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by cayorday89(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
narit:
Hmmmmm, reading this post brings back some memories, giving me a nostalgic feelings about the past. If am to share my scammed stories I doubt I will have all the time to finish it. Seriously, i have been scammed numeriously.

Infact during my teenage years, I famously earned the nickname "BOLO" (meaning a very sluggish person). I like to believe this was as a result of my very timid nature and placing huge trust in people. Two qualities which I completely lack today. Let me quickly share with you all one of my foolishly scammed moment.

Back in 1999, when I was in my teenage year's, my mum gave me 2500 to go and buy kerosene.
I sluggishly collect the gallon of the kerosene given to me and the money not knowing I won't be coming back with any of them. I sluggishly set out on my journey, when I got to the place I was to buy the kerosene, there were lot of people their as a result of kerosene scarcity then. So we had to form a queue, I was the last on the queue, after waiting for like 30minutes on the queue.

This rough looking guy came up to me and told me leg his paining him that he has been here since morning and he his thirsty, he asked me if I could get him nylon water, from a little distantance from where we are. I told him okay, he brought out #5 and gave it to me as I was going, he told me to bring my keg and my money so as to help me buy it when it get to my turn. Without hesitation as a result of my slow mind I quickly gave him the money and my keg.

I guess you all know what happened from here. When I got back he was gone. I went back home without a finch of sadness within me, I guess this was as a result of my slow mind. I told my mum exactly this "ma when I got there, one guy collected everything you gave me and give me nylon water. This is the nylon water he gave me" It was when the slap was coming, before it hits me, my brain within a Seconds processed all that has happened to me that day, and I knew I have messed up and it is too late. Till this very day my left eye have not completely healed from that slap.
Baba, recollect na #250 or less no be #2500, then a gallon is not even up to #100. Had a neighbor in my mums shop who was a kerosene dealer then, though I was in primary school then, na me dey go pay for the kerosene to buy and carry home.
My own scam story na old classmate wey talk say he get sure job connect, till today I till dey await their board meeting to finally call us to resume. #13,500 just go like that.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by id4sho(m): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
E b things, chai for Yankee set. Boys no get joy
Kinkinatus:
This happened to my friend and I around 2007/8. We were both working in the City of London (Old Street area EC1V). We worked at that time in different companies and we used to meet up to go for lunch at least 3 or 4 times every week. This particular day we met up for lunch as usual, and went to a Chinese restaurant we usually visit on Whitecross Street. While strolling back after our lunch, some 2 Irish guys pulled up next to us in a very nice-looking flashy BMW, they were all smiling, saying hi, and then showed us a spanking brand-new Sony Vaio Laptop and asked us if we wanted to buy it for £800. At that time the Sony Vaio laptop was one of the latest in the market and cost over £2K. My friend and I looked at each other, we were intrigued. We discussed and thought let us buy this thing o! and flog it at a profit. These Irish guys were so convincing, they invited us into their nice flashy Bimmer, said all the right things, latest laptop, showed us the laptop’s packaging, fully loaded with all the latest software, voice activated apps, blah blah blah, gave us the laptop, we handled the laptop, switched it on and played with it and my friend and I convinced ourselves that it was genuine. We haggled with them and beat the price down to £500. We could not believe this deal! Wow! Best deal ever! For a £2K laptop! Imagine that!! We told the Irish guys to hold on. We dashed to the nearest ATM. My friend and I withdrew £250 each and went back to the Irish guys, sat in their car with them, they counted the money quickly and gave us the packaged laptop, as we were about to open the laptop packaging to check, one of the Irish Guys phone started ringing and he said cops are coming!! Cops are coming!!! Quick! Quick! Get out of the car! We panicked and quickly jumped out of the car! The BMW spun tyres, screeched and these guys raced off!! My guy and I looked around quickly, started walking away quickly!! We didn’t see police o! But we just walked quickly away from the area. We were all smiles relieved that we at least had our Sony Vaio laptop. We then stopped at a corner and quickly opened the laptop box to make sure the laptop was inside. When we opened the laptop package Chai!!! It was two bottles of water packaged neatly inside that box!!! Na im we kon realise say these Irish guys don 419 us!! We stood there looking at ourselves and swearing blindly!!! Na vex I just take reach my office that day. Cry, I nor fit cry!! £250!!! Mehn!!! After that day, I stopped following my guy to go do lunch anymore. Lunchtimes, I just siddon for my office, chop my sandwich jeje and kept jobbing away. After that time, anytime I was walking on the pavement and someone in a car calls to me, I don’t even look, I don’t ever look their side. Tueh!!
Re: Share Your 419 Experience by jake247(m): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Re: Share Your 419 Experience by Equity15(m): 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Makavelli25:
Op,you for follow en na mumu
Btw ma story. My dad gave me money to pay my sibs school fee (47k). On my way to the school around new garage ado ekiti precise a guy came to me crying that his granddad is dieing that he has no money,but he has one leaf that the baba gave him,he said the leaf can cure anything that his baba also inherited it,that he wants to sell it any price or we i should take him to tolupakad( a rich traditionalist very popular in ado). And me i didnt knw pakad then,i just told him sorry that he should try someone else,i left him just abt 3leg stretch another guy came to me,he was like alaye so mo bobo yen ni( guy did you knw that boy) i said no o. Then he said did i see the leaf with him i said yes,he said omo that leaf na money that pakad can buy it 10m :O to cut story short,he said we should buy it from the boy then we should resell it 4 pakad,na so we both contribute 100k buy odinary tangerine leaf.
We got to pakad and was told we av been scammed.Na later i hear say both guys are teamate
lmao..same here. But mine happened in Lagos
Re: Share Your 419 Experience by BluntCrazeMan: 12:33am On Dec 05, 2021
daben1:
It happened in 2012 when I went to Kogi state university to write post UTME, after the exam and some days in Anyigba, I was on my way to Abia state, but before the journey, I went to an eatery with my friend to eat, after the food, I paid, and the guy that was selling the food gave me change that was more than my change, I told my friend the guy made a mistake that my change is more, I told him that I want to return the excess, he jokingly said if I try it that he'll slap me that instead of me returning the excess "change" that I should give it to him, I told him I won't return it again. After I bid my guy goodbye, he went his way, then I went back to the food seller and gave him the excess change...

I left Anyigba, when I got to Enugu that was where I met those guys, I got to peace park, as I was about going inside to take a car to Umuahia, one guy stopped me, he greeted me and I responded, I thought he was selling something, I told him I was in a haste, as I was about going, he stopped me again and pleaded for my audience, he said he came to Enugu from Cotonou with 50 laptops and 30 blackberry (blackberry then na hot cake na) that he kept very close to Fr. Mbaka's church that I should PLEASE follow him to the place so that he'll bring it from there to the park to sale, I told him I don't know the place o, then I left him.

As I was going another guy came, he asked me what we were discussing, I told him, then the first guy came again and said if WE can help him locate where he kept those laptops and blackberry, that he'll give us one laptop each, the second guy said "let's give it a try" and as me mumu na, I was happy I was about owing a laptop, took a car, I paid for three of us (the "Cotonou" guy said he doesn't have naira note with him and that they'll cheat him if he pays with DOLLAR).

Got to old market, they already kept one keke there with a rider inside, when we got there, the first guy entered, I told the second guy to enter so that I'll not be in their middle, the guy said, I shouldn't worry that I should enter, I overheard the first guy telling the keke rider; "start a nu keke a na", meaning, start this keke na, as I was about entering the keke, my elder brother's call came in, after I finished answering the call, till today I didn't even know what happened, I just told them I was not interested again, that they should be going.
I took another car back to peace park, as I was discussing it with some people in the car, they said, those guys could be ritualist, and i started pondering, what if i had not returned that food seller's excess change? I can't forget that day, since then, I don get sense.

Have you had similar experience?
This question you asked here,, how did it concern the 419 experience??
You returned the change in Anyigba..
You met those guys in Enugu.
Even if you didn't return the change, fate could still have delayed you enough to still meet them again.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by Penflame(m): 2:53am On Dec 05, 2021
HOW TO MAKE ₦10,000 THROUGH REFERRALS USING YOUR ANDROID PHONE

1. Go to playstore Download Jumbo(3.4mb)
2. Install it
3. Download any VPN or Windscribe VPN (preferable) and activate it
4. Open Jumbo and register....
5. After registering, you will see error 2 .
Then you login, ( If you see error 1 , change the VPN location and try again )
6. Then login and go to my (Check the bottom-right corner)
7. Click on invitation code and put 159024 (Very important!) Click Submit
8. Go back to the dashboard and you will see 10k Naira

Note that, just registration will give you ₦5000 while proceeding to Step 7 in the steps above will give you an extra ₦5000.
You can withdraw the 10k after 7 days, and then subsequent withdrawal dates are on 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th.

Thank me later!

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by isnigeriadead: 6:20am On Dec 05, 2021
Someone sent this to me on whatapp. I asked him for evidence and he sent it to me. I felt pity for him not seeing the red flag all long.

SCAM ALERT!!!

If you receive this messege please be warned Telegram
FXTM BITCOIN Platform is a scam..
I have just been scammed.
NEVER INVEST in Telegram FXTM BITCOIN
IF YOU HAVE your on ur own NEVER make
further payments please.

I HAVE BEEN BLOCK FROM GENERAL PLATFORM TO PREVENT
OTHERS FROM KNOWING THE TRUTH.
YOU CAN ASK ME FOR EVIDENCES PRIVATELY TWO OF THE
PAYMENT HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONFIRM ON THE PLATFORM

READ MY INVESTMENT PROFILE/STORY AND AVOID THEM
IF THEY REFUTE THIS ON THE PLATFORM PLS
ASK THEM TO UNBLOCK ME TO PROOF THEIR LIES.

Admin RUTH ISELEMA (MALE) 0816236365 AND AJAYI MOMOH 1ST BANK A/C NO 3114229057

I invested N50k on promo
another N50k on unsolicited upgrade payment
blockchain fees A N15,500
another blockchain fees B N15,500
paid company cash out fees N31,100

total investment N100,000.00
total fees paid N62,000.00
grand total N162,100.00 to earn
a promo plan which is expected to be x 3

All for investment of N50k which
you deliberately claim was upgraded by
another N50k without my concent.

I expect to have cashed out since as you
promised. or you block me here if it's all
a sham.

Alert me now to prove all this ur Telegram
FXTM BITCOIN is not a forum to scam investors
and disrepute bitcoin activities in Nigeria.

Waiting for ur positive or negation rejoinder pls.
so that the platfrom will know ur transparent.

ADENDIUM
You have blocked me from posting this on the platform.

Hmmmm, My people this is one of their new formula apart from FGN covid 19 share of 80k grant

1 Like

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by Sinai2021: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2021
Mine was in 2009, I was writing GCE, even though I was in ss2, I as quite young. I had home management that day and I had to take public transport to commute to the venue in zone 4 in abuja.
The car I entered had some sketchy looking people inside but I didn't think too much about it... Shortly after we took off, the driver stopped to pick another person and went to open to booth to load the new addition load in the booth. That's where the trouble began.
The driver started saying no vehemently, claiming that there was an issue, the new addition, a very dark man, he looked really unkempt and reeked of alcohol. He claimed he was a foreigner and couldn't speak English, he kept on speaking French, he claimed that his father was a politician and his bag in the boot was filled with dollars.
Anyways sha, I missed my exam and by Gods grace I ended up narrowly escaping being raped. So yeah
Re: Share Your 419 Experience by Sinai2021: 6:39am On Dec 05, 2021
You guys should check out Cynthia's story though. So tragic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1bIe1f-vig
Re: Share Your 419 Experience by daben1(m): 6:50am On Dec 05, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
This question you asked here,, how did it concern the 419 experience??
You returned the change in Anyigba..
You met those guys in Enugu.
Even if you didn't return the change, fate could still have delayed you enough to still meet them again.
if you cheat people, you'll meet your Waterloo one day, that day could've been my Waterloo

2 Likes

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by Crusadee: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2021
Chimeluv:
sharp man you be correct guy... What I believe is that don't even give them the chamce

1 Like

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by satmaniac(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2021
narit:

I swear if my mother fit read and I show her your story, she go say na me write am. I had similar experience and it is what I am about to share before I saw your reply to the post. Thanks for sharing on my behalf grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by usedcardealerph(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2021
Homeboiy:
10 yrs ago when I was writing waec
My aunt gave me 4500 to help her buy a Nokia torchlight phone , my dad gave me 3500 to buy foodstuffs that I will be taking back to school, I had my own Nokia 1616 still new .

After I had bought my aunts phone, I went to buy foodstuffs and there I met these guys playing card.
Put 1k to win a screen touch phone. Na so I de put till my money gbes
They told me to put my phone and get my money back, I put phone, both the sim and all gone.
I sat down there sweating ,the old market women there were just saying ,ah small boy u go follow this 419 people play game. Sorry o.
I couldn't cry, I left home and told my parents that I lost my phone and the money when I went to buy foodstuffs.

My dad said ,this is not ordinary, that my mom should escort me to see a prophetess. We went there and the woman said that ogbanje spirit is after me,that we nerd to bring 15k for spiritual cleansing, all these while I never said a word right from home. Las las my dad said the woman is a scam, that I should have told her she is the ogbanje herself.
Bitter experience thou

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by Caleycash(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2021
Don't trust anyone when your talks gets to you bringing money!!!
Re: Share Your 419 Experience by Abdelux223: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
Yeah,i can relate.

Na so i jam one Olosho for 2go in those days, after some chatting Olosho tell me make i send my gbola pic,i con send. I tell Olosho to send her Toto,she con send.
The hairiness and neatness of her Toto can make a man empty his bank account.
Olosho con give me her phone number, we begin dey talk morning, afternoon and evening like lovers.
Olosho tell me make we hook up,i agreed but said she no get transport money make i send am 5k.
I con send Olosho money oo onto say i don trust am, she con block me for 2go and blocked my phone number.

From that day henceforth,i learnt my lesson.
I begin dey smash every Toto that comes my way beyond recognition without spending a dime.

UnaToto

Wereeey reee ooo aradugbo
Re: Share Your 419 Experience by olayiwola72(m): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
miracle139:
Are you interested in a hookup
Something that could lead to a serious relationship
Are you in need of a life partner
Someone whose spec meet yours

There's a free whatsapp group you could join to find a companion.
NB: Working class only

It's totally free
Send a direct message to be added
http:///2348154105720.
This the scam the op talking about

5 Likes

Re: Share Your 419 Experience by ZooCountry45: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hahhahahaha.. 419 no be today thing oo
Re: Share Your 419 Experience by Petalsempire(f): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
I had the same experience with the op .I was rushing to work that day wen I entered a car, there are 2 men in the car the driver and one other guy at the front , I was in the back sit,the driver dropped the guy at the front sit ,the guy gave the driver a dollar note the driver was like no they don't accept dollar that its naira they accept, the guy said he doesn't have naira.that was wen he started narrating a story of how he came to Nigeria with laptops phones an human hairs but the woman he is supposed to supply to is not picking her calls..he asked the driver if he was interested in the phones and stuff ..the driver said yes then the driver turned to me and said sis ain't u interested in it ..I told the driver I was in a hurry and this chit chat is delaying me ..the driver pleaded with me if I could spare just 10mins to check it out ..I didn't think twice before getting out of that car..the man got in and they zoomed off

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian man faces deportation after targeting schools in tax refund fraud in US / NSCDC Officials Broke My Arms, Legs During Dispute – Lawyer (photo) / Mechanic Absconds With Customer’s Car Worth N2.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.