Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Help Me Find My Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Find My Dad (982 Views)

'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Find My Dad by Acers: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
I was born of wedlock, my mom died when I was 4 years old and i have been staying with my grandparents for as long as I can remember. I want to know my dad, I want to see him, if he is still alive. Here is the little information I can provide. My mom(her name is Linda),siblings and her parents used to live in Benue state before she went to school in ABU Zaria, though she never graduated, came back home pregnant. From the little I was able to deduce from my grandma, she beat her badly and threaten to chase her from the house, but she didn't reveal my dad's identity, her senior sister (my aunty) even told me that she asked her as a sister and she refused to say anything. I once saw my birth certificate, it showed that I was born in Port Harcourt, asked grandma about it but she gave me no reply.
All what I wrote above happened between 1999 to 2001. I write this hoping someone who knew my mother (Linda)or even my dad might contact me. I look forward to ur replys
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Teaveapoet(f): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
I feel your grandma and aunty don't want you to know
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by dawnomike(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
You have given no 'Surname' in your write-up hence, there will be little we can do with just the name 'Linda'.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
I am sorry more details needed.Linda what
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Acers: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Teaveapoet:
I feel your grandma and aunty don't want you to know
i feel so too thats why i came here for help
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Acers: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
dawnomike:
You have given no 'Surname' in your write-up hence, there will be little we can do with just the name 'Linda'.
Ok the name is Linda Pauro
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Acers: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
uruba23:
I am sorry more details needed.Linda what
Pauro
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by mu2sa2: 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
If she got pregnant while in school, i would suspect a fellow student should be responsible as boyfriend or maybe through rape. So, you should find out the course your late mum was enrolled for and year. This will enable you connect with her course mates and with luck you might get somebody who has the information you are looking for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Teaveapoet(f): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Acers:

i feel so too thats why i came here for help

You don't have enough details.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Acers: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
mu2sa2:
If she got pregnant while in school, i would suspect a fellow student should be responsible as boyfriend or maybe through rape. So, you should find out the course your late mum was enrolled for and year. This will enable you connect with her course mates and with luck you might get somebody who has the information you are looking for.
I think it is political science and i would've asked but my family is hell-bent on keeping any information about her from me.
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Acers:

Pauro
Great lets us hope your Dad remembers her name
Linda Pauro because i doubt he is aware she was pregnant.I dont know do you have access to her credentials...your surname is rare
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Acers: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Teaveapoet:

You don't have enough details.
I don't
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Acers: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
uruba23:

Great lets us hope your Dad remembers her name
Linda Pauro because i doubt he is aware she was pregnant.
i really have no idea if he knows or doesn't
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by mu2sa2: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Acers:

I think it is political science and i would've asked but my family is hell-bent on keeping any information about her from me.
As an educated person, you can embark on this search by yourself even with the curious uncooperative attitude of your family members. Get the year she was in school and you are almost there by seeking help through online platforms (nairaland, Facebook, instagram etc) or even traditional media like newspapers and tv. Just be patient and dont give up.
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by kestolove95(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
You hv not given us enough information to help us locate ur dad..

1 Like

Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Bluehill1051: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Your dad is ur grand dad or uncle or some other relative.
I remember one girl like that I dated in Akwaibom back then, when she started telling me her secrets, one that really caught me was when she said her uncle is actually her father. According to her, her mum's brother was sleeping with her mum and she's the result. As usual nah, they'll do their usual meetings and banish him. As at then o, she was so convinced her uncle /dad is the reason for her misfortune. Truly, she's really unfortunate, I was just there for the banging till I added mine to her collections of abortions. She should be 29years old now and still unmarried, probably with someone else collecting his share.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Find My Dad by faithfull18(f): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bluehill1051:
I remember one girl like that I dated in Akwaibom back then, when she started telling me her secrets, one that really caught me was when she said her uncle is actually her father. According to her, her mum's brother was sleeping with her mum and she's the result. As usual nah, they'll do their usual meetings and banish him. As at then o, she was so convinced her uncle /dad is the reason for her misfortune. Truly, she's really unfortunate, I was just there for the banging till I added mine to her collections of abortions. She should be 29years old now and still unmarried, probably with someone else collecting his share.
Can you imagine and you are so confident you didn't take your share of her misfortune.

8 Likes

Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Bluehill1051: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
faithfull18:

Can you imagine and so you are so confident you didn't take your share of her misfortune.
The fvck u know about misfortune!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Acers: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Thanks bro, but I think you are wrong cuz in my family am the only one with a fair complexion and to be honest I don't look like them
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by faithfull18(f): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bluehill1051:
The fvck u know about misfortune!
You will soon get to find out.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me Find My Dad by daniddan1999: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Carry out a thorough research because the information you provided is not enough to locate someone
Re: Help Me Find My Dad by frozen70(f): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
Acers:
I was born of wedlock, my mom died when I was 4 years old and i have been staying with my grandparents for as long as I can remember. I want to know my dad, I want to see him, if he is still alive. Here is the little information I can provide. My mom(her name is Linda),siblings and her parents used to live in Benue state before she went to school in ABU Zaria, though she never graduated, came back home pregnant. From the little I was able to deduce from my grandma, she beat her badly and threaten to chase her from the house, but she didn't reveal my dad's identity, her senior sister (my aunty) even told me that she asked her as a sister and she refused to say anything. I once saw my birth certificate, it showed that I was born in Port Harcourt, asked grandma about it but she gave me no reply.
All what I wrote above happened between 1999 to 2001. I write this hoping someone who knew my mother (Linda)or even my dad might contact me. I look forward to ur replys

I don't wish to be you, but if I were you

Settle down where you are now as its going to be your village and state of origin

If you are not obedient to your grandparents, you may not be recognised and may not have an inheritance

You have reached your final destination and the earliest you accept your fate the best for you

1 Like

Re: Help Me Find My Dad by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Which years was she at ABU Zaria and what course did she get admission for? If your aunt or grandparents have a pic of her at that age, upload it too.

Also try facebook. That forum is a veritable goldmine for finding lost family.

(1) (Reply)

Gas CookerWith Oven For Sale 40k Sold / I'm Tired Of Life / Help: This Man Has Been Missing since two weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.