Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Can't Pay For Android Apps - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Can't Pay For Android Apps (760 Views)

I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help / I Can't Pay For My Facebook Ads With My Card . Is There An Alternative / I Can't Pay For Facebook Ads With My UBA Master Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Pay For Android Apps by alhajimikehell(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good day people , I have been trying to pay for an android application, powerdirector, but it keep showing me " correct card details or try another card'
I have tried gtbank card as well as first bank card. None appears to be working.

Pls if you understand how those things work or you have a solution...kindly leave a comment...thank you very much
Re: I Can't Pay For Android Apps by espn(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
alhajimikehell:
Good day people , I have been trying to pay for an android application, powerdirector, but it keep showing me " correct card details or try another card'
I have tried gtbank card as well as first bank card. None appears to be working.

Pls if you understand how those things work or you have a solution...kindly leave a comment...thank you very much
probably the address you used when you opened your account is different from the one you are providing to purchase the app...
Re: I Can't Pay For Android Apps by alhajimikehell(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
espn:
probably the address you used when you opened your account is different from the one you are providing to purchase the app...

It's the same..it keeps telling me to enter the card number again
Re: I Can't Pay For Android Apps by movieapkk: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Film HD APK is a lightweight application and it won't cinema hd v2 trouble your Android mobile phone using all techniques. Right now, the occasion that you have any space-related hardships, discard like Cinema APK requires least space to present itself on your Android remote.
Re: I Can't Pay For Android Apps by flyingdrones: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Machine directors are filtering for fiscally skilled SaaS to flytnow graphs that line up with their business genuine sections, while wander rashly plan suppliers need the capacity to re-attempt such programming and empower momentous sensors, cameras, video recorded necessities, and untouchable blends.

(1) (Reply)

My Goals And What I Would Like To Achieve After 8 Weeks Of The HNG18 Internship / Swish Training / Let's Learn Something 4 - Setting Div Heights In Css

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.