Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help (799 Views)

How Do I Receive Payments Via Paypal And Access Money Here. / I Can't Pay For Facebook Ads With My UBA Master Card / Want To Get A Website? We'll Create One For You And You Pay Via Installments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by Betboss(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good day everyone, I'm trying to make a $130 payment via PayPal using my Naira debit cards but it keeps telling me "check account issuer..." I used this same Zenith card to make payment 5 weeks ago. I have tried Access Mastercard, same problem.

Is anyone experiencing this same issue? Is there a way around it?

Please help me.

cc Lalasticlala please move to front page, I really need to make this payment. Thanks.
Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by Betboss(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nawa o, somebody should help me out
Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by Beltz(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
Am sure if this thread was about women or sex, you would have seen them flocking around with useless replies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by Betboss(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Beltz:
Am sure if this thread was about women or sex, you would have seen them flocking around with useless replies.

I just weak. Even to connect to bank customer care nah serious war.
Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by yomalex(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
You can't spend more than $20
Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by Betboss(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
yomalex:

Jesus! This is very pathetic. Is this general for all banks?
Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by Betboss(m): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
yomalex:

Does this also include payment via direct debit on credit cards?
Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by MeloGist(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Betboss:

Does this also include payment via direct debit on credit cards?

The best to use is Barter bro

All (most) banks have reduced their rates to $20
Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by yomalex(m): 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Betboss:

Jesus! This is very pathetic. Is this general for all banks?
i believe the only exception is dollar cards
Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by Betboss(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
MeloGist:

The best to use is Barter bro

All (most) banks have reduced their rates to $20

Which one is Barter? Please explain.
Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by Betboss(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
yomalex:
i believe the only exception is dollar cards

Yeah, I know about that. I have a GTB dollar card but Naira card is cheaper.
Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by fastseo: 1:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Spending limit is reduced. If you are current with news you should know.

Or didn't your bank sent u sms or mail on that?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by MeloGist(m): 6:29am On Mar 22, 2022
Betboss:

Which one is Barter? Please explain.

Barter by Flutterwave. You can download on playstore

Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by Betboss(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2022
MeloGist:

Barter by Flutterwave. You can download on playstore

Yeah, I already did but its quite expensive. I bought dollar at 584 plus $2 card creation fee. I should have just sent some funds to my gtb dollar card.

Anyways, thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Betboss:
Good day everyone, I'm trying to make a $130 payment via PayPal using my Naira debit cards but it keeps telling me "check account issuer..." I used this same Zenith card to make payment 5 weeks ago. I have tried Access Mastercard, same problem.

Please help me.

cc Lalasticlala please move to front page, I really need to make this payment. Thanks.

I hope you were able to find a way out. These banks are really frustrating us. Last week, Google rejected my GT naira card. The same card I have used to pay for Ads for more than 4 years now on a monthly basis. Luckily for me, Google did not suspend my Ad, I think because I am an old client. So, that gave me time to try and solve the problem. I contacted GT Bank customer care and asked them why my card is not working on Google, and they told me that dollar transactions on GT naira cards have been stopped. It doesn't matter if you're paying $1 or $20, it will not work.
Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by Betboss(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

I hope you were able to find a way out. These banks are really frustrating us. Last week, Google rejected my GT naira card. The same card I have used to pay for Ads for more than 4 years now on a monthly basis. Luckily for me, Google did not suspend my Ad, I think because I am an old client. So, that gave me time to try and solve the problem. I contacted GT Bank customer care and asked them why my card is not working on Google, and they told me that dollar transactions on GT naira cards have been stopped. It doesn't matter if you're paying $1 or $20, it will not work.

You see this GTB nah very useless bank, I had to migrate to access and further zenith and uba. No wonder I haven’t been able to link my GT card to PayPal. I have their dollar card which I haven’t used in a year yet they charged me 4k as maintenance fee.

Access bank has a $50 limit, its $20 for Zenith according to their respective care reps.

I followed the Barter suggestion though, and it actually works. I was able to spend $350 via the virtual USD card. The only downside is that they exchange dollar based on black market rate which is a big reap off. They sell at $584 and buy at $572.

Nah only God go save person for this Nigeria.
Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by dukeboss(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Betboss:

Please help me.

actually it from your bank am not sure you do be able to make that payment. I can sell to paypal funds which u can use for the checkout seamlessly. You can quote me with your WhatsApp Contact.
Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by Betboss(m): 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
dukeboss:
actually it from your bank am not sure you do be able to make that payment. I can sell to paypal which u can use for the checkout seamlessly

Thanks, I already used Barter by Flutterwave to complete the transaction. My only disappointment is that I lost 20k+ using Barter.
Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by dukeboss(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Betboss:

Thanks, I already used Barter by Flutterwave to complete the transaction. My only disappointment is that I lost 20k+ using Barter.
OK next time you can hit me up for your PayPal funds
Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by MeloGist(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
dukeboss:
OK next time you can hit me up for your PayPal funds

What's your rate?
Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by dukeboss(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
MeloGist:

What's your rate?
480/per dollar this my WhatsApp 0902 0 423325

1 Like

Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by Intellab(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Betboss:

You see this GTB nah very useless bank, I had to migrate to access and further zenith and uba. No wonder I haven’t been able to link my GT card to PayPal. I have their dollar card which I haven’t used in a year yet they charged me 4k as maintenance fee.

Access bank has a $50 limit, its $20 for Zenith according to their respective care reps.

I followed the Barter suggestion though, and it actually works. I was able to spend $350 via the virtual USD card. The only downside is that they exchange dollar based on black market rate which is a big reap off. They sell at $584 and buy at $572.

Nah only God go save person for this Nigeria.

Did you spend $350 on Google ad using barter?
Re: I Can't Pay Via Paypal - Please Help by Betboss(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2022
Intellab:

Did you spend $350 on Google ad using barter?

Not on Google Ads, it was a payment made via PayPal

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Blog Listed In Nigerian Bloggers Aggregator / Email Client / Is There Really Any Free Money Making Procedures Online That Would Not Entail Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.