Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

This Skill Set Will Make You 30k Weekly - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Skill Set Will Make You 30k Weekly (683 Views)

The Necessary Skill Set To Dubai, Canada,uk,. / Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? / 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Skill Set Will Make You 30k Weekly by Briskhoffdigita: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hello.....how are you doing and how are you coping with the COVID-19 pandemic era? know you greatly wish it ends soon just the same way I wish too. Definetely, it will come to an end

I've come here today to help you see beyond the present situation and live beyond the status quo. Pardon my manners, my name is Olawale Odunuga, I am a digital marketer, graphics designer and an entrepreneur.

You see when this pandemic got very terrible, I was also thinking it was really going to affect me financially. Well, it did affect a part of my business life but another part, the pandemic made no difference because I still consistently make over 30k weekly from the business. What's this business? It is the art of creating doodle, 3D animations and explainer videos.

You heard me right, I make over 30k in a week creating these videos for various people all over the world and also training people. Are you going to cross your fingers and let your life depend on the battle against CORONA?

I want you to make money with me. And you can in two ways

1. Attend my class where I will teach you how to create such videos with your mobile phone only and I will also show you where and how to get clients

2. You can partner with me and let's make money together

If you are serious about your finances.....send a whatsapp DM now 0 8 1 7 6 3 7 0 3 1 2

I will show you various samples of the videos I've made when we talk. I'm looking forward to talking with you

2 Likes

Re: This Skill Set Will Make You 30k Weekly by hardcore007: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Interested, but I don’t have Laptop yet, just my phone.
Re: This Skill Set Will Make You 30k Weekly by Briskhoffdigita: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
hardcore007:
Interested, but I don’t have Laptop yet, just my phone.

All you need is your mobile phone and internet data. You dont need any laptop
Re: This Skill Set Will Make You 30k Weekly by Briskhoffdigita: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Chilling for your messages
Re: This Skill Set Will Make You 30k Weekly by brandon180(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2020
Briskhoffdigita:

All you need is your mobile phone and internet data. You dont need any laptop
How can you learn graphics design without laptop?
Re: This Skill Set Will Make You 30k Weekly by meobizy(f): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
OP is a master of all trades. Lol. Every fortnight he has a new skill to teach potential customers.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin / How To Create An Electronic Signature And Insert Into Documents / Your Thoughts On Cybersecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.