Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus (130388 Views)

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Young People Are Not Immune From Coronavirus / Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus / British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by alsudaes1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Brendaniel:
No information about the person that died, the way our government handles issues most times is just.....
Annoying and nauseating
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by younowell: 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
2nd death, after how many cases. Hm..it seems we are not doing bad after all compare to other nations. It's well!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Tolufash02: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
May God bless the dead
RIP
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Warmaterial(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Second death of corona, no name, Rubbish I no buy d tori
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
hisexcellency34:
They waited for their families and children who are abroad to return home before locking the borders

If na you waiting You go do bro?
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by ALGOBOWI: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
We mourn with the bereaved. What another loss! RIP
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by zedman1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
hisexcellency34:
They waited for their families and children who are abroad to return home before locking the borders
I believe the average Nigerian will do the same. In every other thing, we are a reflection of our leaders and vice versa, it's just that some haven't gotten the chance to reach the top.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Sanchez01: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tunex252:
I thought the ministry of health said they are ready for this, but now look what is happening

Nigerians believe me we have no government in this country, we are on our own...

If you are seeing symptoms, pls self isolate yourself and pray to God because if you put your hope on this governments u will surely get disappointed

OYO - ON YOUR OWN
The Ministry of Health was only bragging and Nigeria has never been ready. But I doubt the virus alone killed the person. Like the first case, I'm guessing the person had underlying health issues.

People with underlying health issues have higher fatality rates than those with none. It is why Americans, like Italians are dying faster from COVID-19.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Flier: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
May God protect us
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by grandpoh(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
May the almighty protect the rest of the living and give us the strength and faith to sustain this rather unfavorable moment of our lives.....
God bless us all....
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by vRendoh(m): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
blakid:

you got the gist, bro. God will increase you in knowledge.

Who will lock the gate against his own in a stormy night? You 'll do same. The problem was not 'holding them down' when they arrived. America still receive all Americans from all parts of the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by buJu234: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
@OP

Is this one a fake news..

Where did u get that info from?
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Onyekachi419(f): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ivimilly:
Is it Abba Kyari?
You know get joy at all grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by phoenix90(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Crazy
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by ITbomb(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ivimilly:
Is it Abba Kyari?
Osinbajo be like : "you confirm am?"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Teejazy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
I agree with you. Where did it happen

peacettw:
So who died? Will like to know the country of origin, sex, age, occupation, travel status and any previous co-morbidities.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by MYHUBBY: 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
oh no cry

The vice president Prof Yemi Osibanjo to head the economic committee team? today na daybreak?

I don't know why that cow relied on that ancient man Abba Kyari as front line when he had a very intelligent vice

if Buhari is a listening human being, we won't have any casualties at all but the cow in him won't allow him to hear word, cow are stubborn too
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by SirLakes: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
God help
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ivimilly:
Is it Abba Kyari?
that I wanted to ask, why is the identity of victim not made public?
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Damntruth(m): 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
juman:
The world has conquered corona.

Corona is hardened, tough and strong malaria sickness .
Soon its will be history.

All praises to God.
151 pipu died in new Orleans in USA yesterday ...they already have shortage of ventilators ..just pray and hope ...things are not seeming good
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by AureliusWolf: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Don't be scared niggarrrs

As a real niggarrr

I can say this
even if you have the symptoms of Corona
Just relax at home your body will recover
Our body dey always develop biological denfense and immunity to destroy that viruse except maybe you are old and probably get other problem before like diabetes and heart problem that can slow down the rate at which your body fights disease
Another lurid illiterate, with your English, why should any sane person take you serious. Amusing how the ignorant ones are always dishing unsolicited advice and always seem to have an opinion about what they have no knowledge of, from the virus can't survive Nigeria's climate, to stay home and treat it like a common cold What do you know about the organs and processes that provides resistance to infections and toxins Just shut up and refrain from misleading people to sit at home when they are symptomatic to avoid community spread

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by cutedharmee: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sholaosho:
Where is the facility where they quarantine people with covid-19located
One at IDH...yaba
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Damntruth(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
that I wanted to ask, why is the identity of victim not made public?
deep things are happening in Nigeria everything about figures of Corona is Nigeria is a big lie ..those who know know
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Racoon(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Tunex252(m): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Another fake news
how is it fake sir

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Brendaniel:
No information about the person that died, the way our government handles issues most times is just.....
. U are the only person making sense here.
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by horlabiyi(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
And the person didn't have a name?
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Raymeskey: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
wilemer:

we need to know more the person.....any prior conditions?

and when will FG start distributing chloroquine?

Distributing chloroquine for what..........? embarassed
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by nextstep(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
... waiting to see what the future holds for two certain gentlemen whose names end with Ri...
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by microfixsynergy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos) / Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Zobo Drink / COVID-19: Two Wuhan Doctors Turn Black After Spending Weeks In ICU (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.