Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus (130377 Views)

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Young People Are Not Immune From Coronavirus / Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus / British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by ponziponzi(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

But that is a very strong statement you made up there and it's inappropriate and kind of appocalyptic. Science does not know if the sickness will kill Blacks the way it is killing whites yet. Be optimistic bro.

There is no need to be optimistic. Flu has killed millions of black people in the past and is killing now. We know that COVID-19 will kill a lot of Africans because of the lack of preparedness and infrastructure. We are just wishing away everything and never ready to take responsibility.

This is statistics of what has happened in the past, the 1918 pandemic (Spanish flu) in Nigeria

Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by DonMekino(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
na we allow ppl enter from overseas, now the outside countries are talking of evacuating their citizens from Nigeria....we brought this upon ourselves

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
ponziponzi:

There is no need to be optimistic. Flu has killed millions of black people in the past and is killing now. We know that COVID-19 will kill a lot of Africans because of the lack of preparedness and infrastructure. We are just wishing away everything and never ready to take responsibility.

This is statistics of what has happened in the past, the 1918 pandemic (Spanish flu) in Nigeria
So I should lose my knee caps because of the statistics abi ?

Well seems you really like the gloom and doom let me help you fast track ur wish. You will be the next to be infected and the next to die of the virus OK. Have a nice day .

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by OdefaGirl(f): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Can't the person's identity be revealed? WTH
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by OdefaGirl(f): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Brendaniel:
No information about the person that died, the way our government handles issues most times is just.....

We are not asking for the name, at least give information on the person's medical history( if there is any), age and any other information that isn't revealing his identity, all these will help reduce fear and panic and also help others who might have the same medical history with such a person to know precautionary steps to take not to fall victim too, information is what rules the world today if you don't know, why corona virus has killed so many people in the world is because the world did not know much about it, every information right now is vital....

I don't know the old people who rules this nation.... give way for younger ones...no!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by somehow: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
hisexcellency34:
They waited for their families and children who are abroad to return home before locking the borders
Do you lock your house door against your children that did not offend you because of a public problem while
home alone secured inside?
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by BlackPanther101(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
We wanto know the second dead persons ID
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by YoungAncient1: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
I heard they have only been able to test just over 300 people and more than 100 of those came back positive. That's not a good ratio by any standard if it is true.
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by dotedote: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
2nd victim whose name is unknown.
Weres.
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Debaks1: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
masterflowx:
I hope is Abba Kyari...

As per all d evil acts he committed against you and your family abi....
You try..
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Amanda4life: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Who died?

The person no get name?

I heard is an Italian man.
If I may ask , how many times the Italian man dey die?

Abi he was discharged
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Amanda4life: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Who died?

The person no get name?

I heard is an Italian man.
If I may ask , how many times the Italian man dey die?

Abi he was discharged?
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by danilmo: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Don't be scared niggarrrs

Shebi them never discover Corona viruse medicine?
So Wetin be the name of the drugs way them dey give those people for hospital recovering from the viruse?

Which means Na just mumu mumu random drugs them dey give them for hospital. Na them dey recover by themselves not the random drugs
So as a real niggarrr
I will say this
even if you have the symptoms of Corona
Just relax at home your body will recover
Our body dey always develop biological denfense and immunity to destroy that viruse except maybe you are old and probably get other problem before like diabetes and heart problem that can slow down the rate at which your body fights disease
If you don't have problems before then sit at home and recover

better report urself before u ll start infecting others in case.

moreover, Management isn't treatment. Infected people have symptoms that are managed in the hospital..

the ventilator they use, u think it's a joke or camouflage, the Drip they give, the fever , diarrhoea, vomiting, Pains u have , can u withstand them only without medications??

Those things are the killer agent caused by the virus, covid it self I self limiting but manageging the damage it cause has been the basic of treatment .
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Botanophobia: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by TRIGITlS: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:

That is not necessary, it was stated that those with health issues have greater chance of dying. It is left for u to decide what to take from it.
If they disclose info that so far only the elderly and those with medical issues have died, most youths will be nonchalant and go about spreading d virus to others without knowing they are carriers. Its better go give details but the repercussion could be a disaster.
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Odinaka00(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

So Wetin be the name of the drugs way them dey give those people for hospital recovering from the viruse?

Which means Na just mumu mumu random drugs them dey give them for hospital. Na them dey recover by themselves not the random drugs
So as a real niggarrr
I will say this
Our body dey always develop biological denfense and immunity to destroy that viruse except maybe you are old and probably get other problem before like diabetes and heart problem that can slow down the rate at which your body fights disease

Come... There is time for everything.. leave this your damn niggarr for now.. this is someone's death and you are still screaming damn niggarr damn niggarr... Why you nor go America go dey follow them dey scream damn niggarr upandan
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by white3663: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
So it begins, but las las " this too shall pass".
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by jutino(f): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Brendaniel:
No information about the person that died, the way our government handles issues most times is just.....

We are not asking for the name, at least give information on the person's medical history( if there is any), age and any other information that isn't revealing his identity, all these will help reduce fear and panic and also help others who might have the same medical history with such a person to know precautionary steps to take not to fall victim too, information is what rules the world today if you don't know, why corona virus has killed so many people in the world is because the world did not know much about it, every information right now is vital....
thank you so much for this write up exactly what I was telling a friend today.
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by chozzy: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
R . I . P
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by ponziponzi(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

So I should lose my knee caps because of the statistics abi ?

Well seems you really like the gloom and doom let me help you fast track ur wish. You will be the next to be infected and the next to die of the virus OK. Have a nice day .

Hahahaha. If wishes were horses, beggars will ride. So you know, prayers don't work.
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by SharpJoe: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Without Mass Testing, we are just cooking a recipe for disaster.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

Switzerland Discards Lockdown; Goes For Mass Testing and Fast Treatment

https://www.nairaland.com/5765180/switzerland-discards-lockdown-goes-mass#87936773
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Princemichael93: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Lightangel65: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
clevvermind:
God punish this coronavirus and all who are behind it. Amen.

That will be us, cause our sins caused it indirectly
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by bjack02(m): 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Have you not seen the finger on the wall.
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Sultty(m): 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ivimilly:
Is it Abba Kyari?
hope so
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by NonnyDot(m): 12:11am On Mar 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

So as a real niggarrr
I will say this

Who is this wan?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by Esteejay4u(m): 1:19am On Mar 31, 2020
and the dead person no get name? at least let's know his name and state just as the first person that died na
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by ROYALBLACK(m): 1:43am On Mar 31, 2020
Corona
Corona corona
This shit is real.
Re: Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus by 2undegee: 4:12am On Mar 31, 2020
Why didn't they disclose the information of the second death, it's like something is fishing some where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos) / Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Zobo Drink / COVID-19: Two Wuhan Doctors Turn Black After Spending Weeks In ICU (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.