Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband (67687 Views)

Housewife Kills Husband To Remarry Ex-husband In Kebbi / Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna / Housewife Kills Husband With ‘rat Poison’ In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband by Adakintroy2: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
wink
9jaRealist:

Sounds conveniently-sexist...
There’s NO reason a dude who promised God that he will be faithful should be looking for a “key”. It’s not by force to get married.
>

I will answer but answer me this is it sexisI'm when men get sentence for rape but with women there is no provision for same. Pls answer.
Re: Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband by hailtheking100(m): 2:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Self defense
No case
Lobatan!
Re: Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband by 9jaRealist: 2:06am On Apr 01, 2020
Adakintroy2:
wink

I will answer but answer me this is it sexisI'm when men get sentence for rape but with women there is no provision for same. Pls answer.

Who told you there's no provision for sentencing women for rape.?

Rape has NO gender specification. If proven, the perpetrator gets sentenced...
The disparity in numbers is that most men are too egoistically-fragile to say they were raped.
>

1 Like

Re: Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband by Adakintroy2: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2020
9jaRealist:

Who told you there's no provision for sentencing women for rape.?

Rape has NO gender specification. If proven, the perpetrator gets sentenced...
The disparity in numbers is that most men are too egoistically-fragile to say they were raped.
>

Actually rape has strong defined specifications. It was gender specific. As a man forcefully penetrating a woman.until 2012 when it was reviewed. Even then the emphasis is still male female force penenatration and state federal codifications has not changed regardless. (Look it up yourself)

So if until 2012 we had a fix defintion. Does it mean there was no rape by female occurring.

1 Like

Re: Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband by Excuzeme: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2020
Honeydenz:

Ada is lying... Nobody came to the house with any knife, it's all a calculated lie to evade justice. The knife was used by Ada and it's her own knife not happiness's own. Instead of being remorseful she's lying on an innocent dead girl in order not to go to a temporary jail, what of the poor girl that has gone to permanent jail (the grave)? Hypocrites!!

Maybe she is not even a sex worker, just a "side chick" and the wife is just saying all these lies simply because "The Dead Stay Dumb" - James Hardley Chase. undecided
Re: Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband by Excuzeme: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2020
Flows001:
The Constitution actually allows one to kill in defence of his person or property so truly, there's no case here.

Can you cite the portion of this constitution you are claiming gives you this right? grin grin
You people just type things that you have no clue about. shocked
Re: Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband by ityP(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Excuzeme:

Can you cite the portion of this constitution you are claiming gives you this right? grin grin

No mind them. Nairaland lawyers. Na till one of them go kill person, under the umbrella of "self-defense", na him eye go clear. If the person no sleep for kirikiri eh, make e call me bastard
Re: Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband by Flows001(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Excuzeme:

Oga go and check Section 33(2)(a) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999(as amended) if u have one undecided undecided. A right to life(which every Nigerian citizen has) can be legally taken i.e U can be legally killed in defense of another's property and ur right to life in such circumstance will be immaterial. Dont quote me next time for trivialities, it's not my fault U're ignorant of that provision. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband by Flows001(m): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Flows001:
Oga go and check Section 33(2)(a) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999(as amended) if u have one undecided undecided. A right to life(which every Nigerian citizen has) can be legally taken i.e U can be legally killed in defense of another's property and ur right to life in such circumstance will be immaterial. Dont quote me next time for frivolous argument, it's not my fault U're ignorant of that provision. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband by Flows001(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Excuzeme:

There is a legal clause to self defense that most people dont know about or just ignore!
It is called Minimum Force.
You can defend yourself quite right but you must use minimum force that protects you from harm, anything above that becomes an attack, (or counter-attach) on your attacker.
Since self-help is not allowed and illegal in law, a counter-attack is considered as self-help.

If she came at you with a knife (attempted murder) and you were able to disarm her but in the process, you broke her should or commot one teeth with the wood you used to fend-off the knife, that will be considered self defense but if you took the knife from her (disarm her, meaning you are no longer in danger of being killed), then went on to stab her with the knife (counter attack), you are guilty of murder o.

No story.
The Constitution provides for "...such force as may be reasonably necessary" in Sec 33(2) CFRN 1999. In such circumstance, anything to prevent that Prostitute from killing her will be considered "reasonably necessary". U don't expect someone to come at me with obvious intent to kill and all I do is to block the stabbing or disarm the attacker and relax( the attacker could use other means to ensure I really die because that's the attacker's intent for coming at me in the first place, to kill me), am allowed to protect myself in d way a reasonable man will do and even if it results to d death of my attacker, Section 33(2)(a) covers me. Some attackers can be so determined, even if u disarm them, they can try to strangle you to death. Every attacker loses his/her right to life when he/she attacks a person. Just like when a Policeman sees someone with a pistol robbing another person, the Police can shoot the attacker notwithstanding that the attacker didn't first shoot at the Policeman(falls under defence of property or violence on another).
Re: Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband by Flows001(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
ityP:

No mind them. Nairaland lawyers. Na till one of them go kill person, under the umbrella of "self-defense", na him eye go clear. If the person no sleep for kirikiri eh, make e call me bastard
Check Section 33(2)(a) of the Constitution. I can kill for instance an armed robber who comes to rob my house and it won't amount to murder (in that circumstance, killing him is d only reasonable way of protecting my person and/or property. Paragraphs (b) and (c) also exonerate any law officer whose action in a riot or in effecting the arrest or preventing the escape of a criminal results to the death of such criminal, from committing murder. Know the limit of ur right to life as a citizen,no go do wetin person go kill u legally and freely attend ur burial.
Re: Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband by ityP(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Flows001:
Check Section 33(2)(a) of the Constitution. I can kill for instance an armed robber who comes to rob my house and it won't amount to murder (in that circumstance, killing him is d only reasonable way of protecting my person and/or property. Paragraphs (b) and (c) also exonerate any law officer whose action in a riot or in effecting the arrest or preventing the escape of a criminal results to the death of such criminal, from committing murder. Know the limit of ur right to life as a citizen,no go do wetin person go kill u legally and freely attend ur burial.

You're not a law officer. Na naija you dey. Many people wey dey feel say dem kill person out of self defense dey rot for jail. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Imo Housewife Kills Prostitute For Dating Her Husband by Unrated900(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
Officialgarri:
Self defense is the answer.

The sex worker came to her house armed with a knife.

There's no case here

Yes no case but 500k must cough out

Bail isn’t free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello & Maryam Sanda's Wedding Photos Before She Stabbed Him / Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.