Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Benzema Defends Giroud 'formula 1' Jibe: I Was Just Telling The Truth - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benzema Defends Giroud 'formula 1' Jibe: I Was Just Telling The Truth (313 Views)

Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe / "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benzema Defends Giroud 'formula 1' Jibe: I Was Just Telling The Truth by Ibiyemi1993(m): 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
The Real Madrid star has doubled down on comments he made about the Chelsea and France forward on Instagram
Karim Benzema said he "simply told the truth" with his jibe at French compatriot Olivier Giroud....https://betnaija.bet/2020/03/30/benzema-defends-giroud-formula-1-jibe-i-was-just-telling-the-truth/

Re: Benzema Defends Giroud 'formula 1' Jibe: I Was Just Telling The Truth by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
he is absolutely RIGHT... "you cant confuse a formula 1 car (Mbappe, Griezmann even Benzema etc) with a go kart (Giroud)"

Giroud isnt that great, and even Chelsea doesnt trust his abilities (if they did, he would be playing 1st team every week)

(1) (Reply)

Van Dijk Names Messi As His Toughest Opponent / Lionel Messi Names Top Wonderkids In European Football / Sign Up On Sportcheq.com Today!!! #onlinesportscommunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.