Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Help With C# Programming And Omnisharp. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help With C# Programming And Omnisharp. (695 Views)

At 40, Can I Still Learn Programming And Be Good At It? / What Are The Differences Between Programming And Coding? / C Programming Assignment Help ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With C# Programming And Omnisharp. by Depressedkidd: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
I'm new to programming in general. My omnisharp won't run because I don have .net framework 4.7.2 or above installed. And I can't install framework 4.7.2 because my windows version is old. Now owing to this pandemic I'm unable to go out to any data spot and I can't afford to buy enough data to download all the windows updates. I'm wondering if there's any solution that will enable me download and install framework 4.7.2 on my windows without having to update my windows 10 version. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I'm taking online c# programming classes and if I'm unable to do this I'll miss the assignments and fail.

(1) (Reply)

. / X / Piggyvest Vs Cowrywise: Which Saving App Should You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.