Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Is This Covid-19 Symptoms? Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Covid-19 Symptoms? Please Help (657 Views)

I Don't Understand This Symptoms Please Help. / Anxiety Over Alleged Death Of 4 Patients With Covid-19 Symptoms In Lokoja / Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Covid-19 Symptoms? Please Help by androidFather: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good day all.
Its all started last week with my baby, a year and some weeks old, we noticed that her body temperature rose a little in the afternoon, later in the midnight it was high, so we gave her bonababe as we thought its was teething disturbing her.

The next day, it got worse and my wife took her to near by pharmacy to test for Malaria and it came out negative, but the nurse advise her to treat her for Malaria since she has not taken any since she was born.

We treated her Malaria and she recovered from the high temperature and weakness but started having serious catarrh and coughing, i bought her tutolin to treat it, she has been taking it but catarrh and cough reduced drastically.

Now immediately she has catarrh and cough, we the parents started having the same symptoms of catarrh and cough.

It started with my wife, she started having catarrh and cough and within three days mine started.

I bought medicine for both of us and its a week now, the catarrh and cough is still there, but has actually reduced than last week, and the coughing has stopped but catarrh still there.

The catarrh is tick and yellowish.
Blowing the catarrh makes my inside nose and eye to hurt me.

No other symptoms actually but the catarrh is the really problem here. Three of us still battling this tick yellowish catarrh.
Re: Is This Covid-19 Symptoms? Please Help by bigt2(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
COVID comes with dry cough. You have common flu.

Better still, dont panic, go and get tested

2 Likes

Re: Is This Covid-19 Symptoms? Please Help by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
You exposed your child to cold

Not everything is covid-19
Re: Is This Covid-19 Symptoms? Please Help by neonly: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
bigt2:
COVID comes with dry cough. You have common flu.

Better still, dont panic, go and get tested

100% correct as am typing I have serious cough and cattar too
Panic kill faster than any other thing
I have taken procold and cough medicine it has reduced feeling grt again so don't panic just take yur medication
STAY SAFE

1 Like

Re: Is This Covid-19 Symptoms? Please Help by androidFather: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
You exposed your child to cold

Not everything is covid-19

Thanks for this.
Re: Is This Covid-19 Symptoms? Please Help by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
You go dey alright.
Re: Is This Covid-19 Symptoms? Please Help by androidFather: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
neonly:

100% correct as am typing I have serious cough and cattar too
Panic kill faster than any other thing
I have taken procold and cough medicine it has reduced feeling grt again so don't panic just take yur medication
STAY SAFE

Thanks... You guys giving me hope.
I just dey think twice since last week now.
Re: Is This Covid-19 Symptoms? Please Help by Homeboiy: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Everything now na covid 19
Re: Is This Covid-19 Symptoms? Please Help by androidFather: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Homeboiy:
Everything now na covid 19

You won't understand, especially when you have one of the symptoms. You brain go start calculating here and there.
Re: Is This Covid-19 Symptoms? Please Help by kenny5811(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
bros i get small sore throat, coded cough n catarrh(small small dry coughin nd sneezing).... no fever no head ache...... am i a suspect? how can i get tested in imo state plz
Re: Is This Covid-19 Symptoms? Please Help by androidFather: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
kenny5811:
bros i get small sore throat, coded cough n catarrh(small small dry coughin nd sneezing).... no fever no head ache...... am i a suspect? how can i get tested in imo state plz

Hmmm, yours is worse than mine, only catarrh is my problem. I pray you recover on time. Get well soon.
Re: Is This Covid-19 Symptoms? Please Help by nifemi25(m): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
With all this symptoms definitely it's not coronavirus.... I will advise you go for check up

(1) (Reply)

African Countries Ordering Madagascar's Covid-organics Remedy / After 11 Days, Coronavirus Patients Stop Being Infectious — STUDY / Lady Who Pays 1.6m For Surgery Left In Severe Pain By Dr Anu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.