Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) (15008 Views)

Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) / 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) by oyatz(m): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's case is not lies but delusions. It is one of the many signs of mental illness.

LabDNA:
I believe MNK, Buhari and liar mohammed have finished us with lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) by LegendHero(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
manuelreports:

You are a kidnapper right?
DSS Take note

DSS will give metaphysical Medal of Honor if he can capture the albino runaway fugitive in a sack with both his hand tied.

The fugitive runaway is a coward! We should bundle him back to Nigeria to answer for his sins against his IPOB family for valuing his dead Ekuke dog more than them.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) by MetaPhysical: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
LegendHero:

DSS will give metaphysical Medal of Honor if he can capture the albino runaway fugitive in a sack with both his hand tied.

The fugitive runaway is a coward! We should bundle him back to Nigeria to answer for his sin against his IPOB family for valuing is dead Ekuke dog more than them.

I want to be decorated in Biafran medals as the Leopard of Biafran Order. LBO! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) by MetaPhysical: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
manuelreports:

You are a kidnapper right?
DSS Take note

DSS ke? You are a fake Biafran. You supposed to alert M-Branch!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) by MetaPhysical: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yujin:

What's stopping? Why not be patriotic and go hunt him?

It depends on the bounty. If its just 1million naira, he is cheap value....not worth risking for.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) by OsewaBoy: 5:23am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Thank you sir. We are dedicated servants of Sheikh Ohamadike Nnamdi Abdelaziz Kanu.

My girlfriend Hajiya Gandollaar and I appeal for your support and that of all Shiite ibos. cool
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) by Yujin(m): 5:23am On Apr 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

It depends on the bounty. If its just 1million naira, he is cheap value....not worth risking for.

Thanks for exposing your hunger and greed. Your motivation is certainly not patriotism. Anyway, ask them to place a huge value after which you can assemble your group and come. You'll be skinned alive.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) by OsewaBoy: 5:57am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Nnamdi Kanu, we Shiite iiboes agree with you in totality. Myself, Gandollaar my Hajiya wife and Gidigidi my brother agree with you.

Jubrin can deceive all yoloba muslims but iboe muslims like us are smarter, even smarter than ibo Jews and Christians.

Chukwu Akbar help us.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) by OsewaBoy: 6:03am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
You must be an ibo Christian and oppose Kanu because he is half jew and half Shiite.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) by OsewaBoy: 6:06am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Anambra Ibo Christian, keep quiet. Are we Abians, and Shiite Ibos complaining? Stop wailing for us. Wail for yourselves. Rubbish.

Cc. Hajiya Gandollaar.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) by OsewaBoy: 6:06am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Thank you my intelligent Shiite ibo brother. These yolobas think we are foolish.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) by Iceberg3: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2020
Chukwurah003:

It is now crystal clear that Nnamdi Kanu supporters are re.tarded

Says an Afonja who is so ashamed of his village he had to name himself Chukwurah
grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) by Chukwurah003: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2020
Iceberg3:

Says an Afonja who is so ashamed of his village he had to name himself Chukwurah
grin grin

Come back when you’ve grown common sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) by Iceberg3: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Chukwurah003:

Come back when you’ve grown common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sylva: Buhari Will End Nigeria’s Fuel Importation / Fayemi's Aide, Victor Kolade Using IGP Special Unit For Land Grabbing In Lagos / Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.