Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock (8397 Views)

Kanu Exposes How He Was Kidnapped by Kenya police / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by donsolo4u2c(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
The leader of the indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on Saturday listed top government officials who he alleged are infected with the noval coronavirus.

The IPOB leader made this shocking claims why reacting to the death of Nigeria Chief of staff Abba Kyria.

Kanu insist that Kyria died two weeks ago in Cuba while his body was cremated and buried today.

Ebonyitvnews recall that Kanu was the first to pronounce the death of Kyria two weeks ago.

Kanu also listed the Nigeria Chief of Army Staff, General Buratai, Vice president Yemi Osinbajo and Femi Adesina as carriers of COVID-19.

Kanu made this claims on his official facebook page Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

The post read thus;

THE GOVERNMENT OF PHOTOSHOP IS GONE FOREVER

As they prepare to bury the ashes of Abba Kyari this morning in Abuja, let it be known that contrary to government directives, Abba Kyari’s body was cremated in Cuba upon being pronounced dead two weeks ago when his life support machine was switched off.

Impoverished, hungry and angry masses in the north must cut-off the escape route of Coronavirus infected Buratai who has fled Nigeria through land border into Niger Republic while telling confused gullible Nigerians that he is Borno fighting Boko Haram and won’t return until he has defeated them. He knows he is no longer coming back.

¤ Yoruba nation your son Yemi Osinbajo in very sick and dying from Corona virus infection he got from Abba Kyari.

¤ Femi Adesina also is sick and dying of Coronavirus

¤ The main office of the presidential is locked and inaccessible because only the biometric details of Abba Kyari can open it. Now all they brought back was Abba Kyaris ashes, the Chinese they brought are working to dismantle the bomb proof doors.

Nigeria is gone, help us give her a befitting funeral tonight by joining my emergency broadcast tonight at 7 pm GMT.
https://ebonyitvnews.com/2020/04/18/breakingnnamdi-kanu-exposes-the-biggest-secret-in-aso-rock/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by Nwodosis(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Never mind, in every of his speech, there must be an iota of unpleasant truth!

29 Likes

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by okefrancis: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
How is still listen to yeye man who doesn't know how to talk

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by Joylove2324(f): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
smiley
Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by domopps(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Everyone just want to use Abba Kyari's death as a stepping stone to the limelight

Okay now we are waiting for the Shekau's side if the story

I cum in peace

Cheers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by divinehand2003(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
FAKE news

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by Joyce95: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rubbish talk

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by seniormallam(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
KANU I wish you can be right on Buratai and Femi matter

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by donsolo4u2c(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
@Lalastica
Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by pyyxxaro: 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
COWnu again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by ojokolax: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
Same story different places when would all the ipob minions test on this? All contacts of Abba Kyari have all been tested and practiced self isolation

donsolo4u2c:
The leader of the indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on Saturday listed top government officials who he alleged are infected with the noval coronavirus.

The IPOB leader made this shocking claims why reacting to the death of Nigeria Chief of staff Abba Kyria.

Kanu insist that Kyria died two weeks ago in Cuba while his body was cremated and buried today.

Ebonyitvnews recall that Kanu was the first to pronounce the death of Kyria two weeks ago.

Kanu also listed the Nigeria Chief of Army Staff, General Buratai, Vice president Yemi Osinbajo and Femi Adesina as carriers of COVID-19.

Kanu made this claims on his official facebook page Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

The post read thus;

THE GOVERNMENT OF PHOTOSHOP IS GONE FOREVER

As they prepare to bury the ashes of Abba Kyari this morning in Abuja, let it be known that contrary to government directives, Abba Kyari’s body was cremated in Cuba upon being pronounced dead two weeks ago when his life support machine was switched off.

Impoverished, hungry and angry masses in the north must cut-off the escape route of Coronavirus infected Buratai who has fled Nigeria through land border into Niger Republic while telling confused gullible Nigerians that he is Borno fighting Boko Haram and won’t return until he has defeated them. He knows he is no longer coming back.

¤ Yoruba nation your son Yemi Osinbajo in very sick and dying from Corona virus infection he got from Abba Kyari.

¤ Femi Adesina also is sick and dying of Coronavirus

¤ The main office of the presidential is locked and inaccessible because only the biometric details of Abba Kyari can open it. Now all they brought back was Abba Kyaris ashes, the Chinese they brought are working to dismantle the bomb proof doors.

Nigeria is gone, help us give her a befitting funeral tonight by joining my emergency broadcast tonight at 7 pm GMT.
https://ebonyitvnews.com/2020/04/18/breakingnnamdi-kanu-exposes-the-biggest-secret-in-aso-rock/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by Jhayphil: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nigga is a talkative. He talks a lot of nonsense.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by Abbscon: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
okefrancis:
How is still listen to yeye man who doesn't know how to talk
You are the yeye man, not Nnamdi Kanu. Very soon we shall all know who the man at Aso rock parading as Buhari is.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by Orubebe01: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
mazi, you are beginning to lose my respect for you. for God's sake, how will all these things you are yarning dis days get us biafra? what we need is biafra and not all these irrelevant talks.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by Joyce95: 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rubbish talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by Odinvahala: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Will comment soon
Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by Charleys: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Orubebe01:
mazi, you are beginning to lose my respect for you. for God's sake, how will all these things you are yarning dis days get us biafra? why we need is biafra and not all these irrelevant talks.

Blogger dey carry you shine.
Does Nnamdi Kanu speak through ebonytvnews?
Ask yourself.

every blogger needs money so they'll use Nnamdi Kanu as click bait.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by Orubebe01: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Charleys:

Ask yourself.

I read similar news somewhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by Charleys: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Orubebe01:

I read similar news somewhere.

Opera news grin
Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by donsolo4u2c(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Charleys:

Ask yourself.

EBONYITVNEWS is a reputable online community,we dont carry fake news visit this link to access Nnamdi Kanu's page were he made the comment thank you. https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2658142064470529&id=2242422276042512

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by Charleys: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
donsolo4u2c:

EBONYITVNEW is a reputable online community, we dont carry fake news visit this link to access Nnamdi Kanu's page were he made the comment thank you. https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2658142064470529&id=2242422276042512

In your dreams.
Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by itsme01: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lamidi Kanu.. please be like Kemi Omololu Olunloyo your fellow crazy social media propagandist

Kemi Olunloyo has a track record of 100% / 100% fact rate you to try and do the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by TkhGuy(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote auth/[/quote]

Most of you argued blindly, the above mentioned people are constantly in close door range, to exchange of handshake with locked office that no air gets in or out of that office, the only available air is air-conditioning system which drops the temperature lower than 16 degrees, at this point the virus will be actively being transferred from Aba to everyone in that office including the president, if he explained it this details, you will all know that there are more other people who he didn't mentioned who have tested positive to this virus, and as we speak is a race against time not to die,
I think if this catastrophy hits Nigeria as it's speculated, most of your leaders on top will be wiped clean for a fresh start.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Charleys:

Opera news grin
it is on his Facebook page, maybe the new lows he attains surprised you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by Charleys: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mikehot:
it is on his Facebook page, maybe the new lows he attains surprised you

grin yeah kind of.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Charleys:

grin yeah kind of.
I used to be like how the f! UK can someone say this, it must be bloggers till i began seeing the links to his Facebook page and YouTube verifying it.

Now even if he says apples fall from the sky, I can't be surprised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by Charleys: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mikehot:
I used to be like how the f! UK can someone say this, it must be bloggers till i began seeing the links to his Facebook page and YouTube verifying it.

Now even if he says apples fall from the sky, I can't be surprised

I believe he needs a media aid or a speech writer or something. He is most times right on what he says e.g the Abba kyari death but the way his words add up sickens me.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by ahaz: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Orubebe01:
mazi, you are beginning to lose my respect for you. for God's sake, how will all these things you are yarning dis days get us biafra? why we need is biafra and not all these irrelevant talks.
yes its irrelevant to you but actually exposéing some needed truth and fact
Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Charleys:

I believe he needs a media aid or a speech writer or something. He is most times right on what he says but the way his words add up sickens me.
of course even a blind man know the problem of Nigeria just like we can predict the nearest future with it's indices (it has always been about the political will to solve them no matter who gets affected).

Thing is he is actually mixing many things up, one hand he wants to liberate Biafra (which i support) on another hand he is a divine prophet that craves worship, then he harps on how biafra are Jews and failed Yahweh hence the punishment, then he goes to the gods of the land to pour liberation.

Then he focuses too much insults and controversies on buhari as if the struggle begins and ends with buhari.

Then he starts the tribal distraction, etc

A genuine struggle is direct, focused and factual but he sees it from a reality show that needs drama, controversies, to keep a glued audience

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by able20(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Jhayphil:
Nigga is a talkative. He talks a lot of nonsense.
forget ipob posting propaganda every day and claim Kalu say.
Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by Charleys: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mikehot:
of course even a blind man know the problem of Nigeria just like we can predict the nearest future with it's indices (it has always been about the political will to solve them no matter who gets affected).

Thing is he is actually mixing many things up, one hand he wants to liberate Biafra (which i support) on another hand he is a divine prophet that craves worship, then he harps on how biafra are Jews and failed Yahweh hence the punishment, then he goes to the gods of the land to pour liberation.

Then he focuses too much insults and controversies on buhari as if the struggle begins and ends with buhari.

Then he starts the tribal distraction, etc

A genuine struggle is direct, focused and factual but he sees it from a reality show that needs drama, controversies, to keep a glued audience

Real power is garnered by appealing to the wishes, opinions and preferences of the uneducated masses;(Buhari and the almajiris comes to mind) it is not earned by appealing to the reason of an intellectual minority.

Secondly boredom is a threat to what he stands for, he needs to keep himself relevant at all times if not the bored ones will desert him.
Re: Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock by crispus09(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
this man is so negative toward nigeria and the leaders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! / Senate To Introduce E-legislation To Enhance Debates -ndume / I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.