Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Why Are Countries With High Covid 19 Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria?r - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Are Countries With High Covid 19 Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria?r (567 Views)

15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases / Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus / Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Countries With High Covid 19 Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria?r by truthfulparrot(m): 5:12am On Mar 31, 2020
Country with worse cases of Covid 19 are evacuating their citizens from Nigeria. Are they seeing something we are not seeing?
I hope NCDC and the Federal government are not lying to us about the number of infection in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Countries With High Covid 19 Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria?r by zikodem(m): 5:15am On Mar 31, 2020
I think they are doing that, because they feel Africa will not be able to control the pademic in it's peak

1 Like

Re: Why Are Countries With High Covid 19 Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria?r by RoyalBlu(f): 6:04am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Why Are Countries With High Covid 19 Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria?r by temitope23(m): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2020
zikodem:
I think they are doing that, because they feel Africa will not be able to control the pademic in it's peak

Bro I owe you an award.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Countries With High Covid 19 Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria?r by Chuksyno(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Devil you know is better than Angel you don't know. May be they noticed pending explosion of covik one nine birus spread in naija.
Re: Why Are Countries With High Covid 19 Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria?r by APOPTOSIS: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2020
GOOD QUESTION.
they still believe in their sick nation than the growing threat in Naija.

(1) (Reply)

Omg!! What Dangote Is Doing To Keep People From Covid-19 Would Amaze You / Two Governors Test Positive For Coronavirus / Pill That Prevents Hiv, How True Is This Claim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.